• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, let's do this! First ever Den-O and Atago matches, hopefully this would running well
Nothing much to say other than.....let's get into the match!

Atago: "Say...do you have any proof that you are not an threat?"
Ryotaro: "I..i swear that i'm not the enemy here"

- Meanwhile in Den-Liner -
Momotaros: "Oi, what's the problem this woman had? We were having fun trip here, you know!"
Urataros: "There must be a reason why, especially the fact that she's not from this universe"
Momotaros: "Oh?"
Urataros: "But let's forget that for a moment, i admire this woman dress, doesn't mention her beauty and propo-"
Momotaros: "Goddangit Turtle-perv! It's not the time for flirt!"#tried to choke Ura
Kintaros: Hmmm....from her look she must be from a military, or more specifict...a marine, i have a respect with the peoples from militaries, they had strong will"
Ryutaros: "Oooh, why she can float in the water, nee?"
Kintaros: "That...i have no idea"
Momotaros: "Save it, you two! Oi Ryotaro, this woman might be a problem, i think she will not let us free easily, we must fight her"
In Ryotaro mind: "You sure? Despite having that mechanical weaponry on her back, she's still a human"
Momotaros: "Huh, don't worry about that, i'll make sure she's defeated without hurting her too much!"
Urataros: "Are you sure?"
Momotaros: "Hey, did you ever see me hurt a ladies before? If not then don't be so doubtful!"

-Back at Venize-
Ryotaro: Are you not let me free? I already proof myself
Atago: I afraid not, by words would'nt convince me, you must fight me in this case"#All of the cannon ready in the battle
Ryotaro: "I knew it...." "No choice then"#pull out his Den-O belt

-Back at Den-Liner-
Urataros: "That's why, i think i'm the one who should take the lead"
Momotaros: "Tch...like you want to fight her"
While debating, Ryutaros steal the start
Ryutaros: "Yey yey! Fighto fighto, i will be the one then!"#goes possessing Ryotaro
Momotaros: "Oi brat!"
Urataros: "Eh!? Ryu!?"
Kintaros: "Maybe you guys should'nt debated too much"
Momotaros: "Shur up, Kuma-Yaro!"

-Back at Venize, again-
Ryotaro: #possessed by Ryu "I will challenge you first, girl!"#use the belt and transform into Den-O Gun Form
Atago: #Admired the design
Ryotaro-Ryutaro in possession: "mind if i can defeat you?"
Atago: "Be read-"
Ryotaro-Ryutaro in possession: "I don't need your answer!"
Atago: "Sigh...this would be a quite problematic"
Ryotaro mind: "Remember to don't hurt her so much, okay?"

Who would win!?

• Ryotaro start with Gun Form, no Liner and Climax forms
  • Finishers and Den-Liners are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in characters
  • Place: Venice, Italy
  • p08rhwsy.jpg
  • Starting Range: 100 meters
  • Win via K.O and Incap!!
  • Bad Luck Singular Point with the imagin bois: 0
  • The best ara ara foxy Onee-san shipgirl: 8 (James, Ixa, Berrie, Random, Ovens, Viet, Lonkitt, Pepper)
  • Inconclusive: 0
  • Urataros flirt with Atago and made her flushtered: 0

Atago.%28Azur.Lane%29.600.2241362.jpg

VS
Urataros.600.527926.jpg

Last edited:
Atago decline Ura offers on a date so he lose. Anyway, here is what i've gathered:

AP difference is 1.3x times in Atago favour, not much but still good. Combined it with danmaku + stat amp mean that she can dispense damage with every shoot. Both have enhanced sense but Atago can gain more infomation on the battlefield and opponent with radar.

Now Den-O lost a good amount of abilities due to Den-Liners got restricted, the only thing useful left is Empathic Manipulation.

Atago Onee-san FRA.

On a side note, you could unrestricted Den-Liners and Finishers since they aren't instant-kills moveset. I will comment my reason again later.

Ura seduces Atago gg

In all seriousness, the feat of the Wolf Imagin destroying a building happened in like episode 17, Ryotaro has stronger by the end of the series so the AP is either equal or Ryotaro is slightly stronger.

So how does Agato fight? In gun form, Ryutaro usually does a lot of environmental damage, and with the many buildings around, it’d make it harder for Agato to move while on top broken down buildings and constantly being fired at by Ryutaro.

Also, how good is her CQC? If he really needs to, he could switch into Urataro and swim towards her location with his higher swimming speed. At that point, they’d start fighting in close quarters, Ryotaro could switch into his many Imagins, Axe form specifically has much higher durability that his others. It’s only worth noting that any range attack Agato uses could be repelled back to her due to Ryotaro repealing several point blank attacks before,

Hmmm....i dunno how much skilled Atago are in CQC, but maybe a little bit decent

Well, if Ryo switch to Rod form and swim toward her, there is a chance he will get torpedo'd
As for Gun form hmmm....i can say that Atago can do the same with enviromental destruction, i need a elaboration from the AL supporters about this

I actually completely forgot to add this in the revisions. Ura is a lot more comfortable under water than he in on land, so he should be able to dodge some of the attacks, or even reflect them. Both are likely due to him reacting to attacks not even 2 meters away from him.

Ura seduces Atago gg

In all seriousness, the feat of the Wolf Imagin destroying a building happened in like episode 17, Ryotaro has stronger by the end of the series so the AP is either equal or Ryotaro is slightly stronger.

So how does Agato fight? In gun form, Ryutaro usually does a lot of environmental damage, and with the many buildings around, it’d make it harder for Agato to move while on top broken down buildings and constantly being fired at by Ryutaro.

Also, how good is her CQC? If he really needs to, he could switch into Urataro and swim towards her location with his higher swimming speed. At that point, they’d start fighting in close quarters, Ryotaro could switch into his many Imagins, Axe form specifically has much higher durability that his others. It’s only worth noting that any range attack Agato uses could be repelled back to her due to Ryotaro repealing several point blank attacks before,
Atago isn't easy woman, bud

She can skate on water with very high moblity, and likely on land. She ain't strange to gunfire and stuff so dodging Ryutaro attack won't trouble her much. I could ask him the opposite as well: Can Den-O keep up with constantly attack from Atago who have dozens of guns, with each of them can move individually and fires at danmaku level?

Most Shipgirls avoid close combat if possible, Atago won't get close to him no matter what. Atago also fight against submarines so Ura shouldn't be a problem, in fact, Ura would need to avoid a barrage of torpedos coming at him like this.

Last edited:
Momo's defense is really good against Danmaku when he fought against Crow Imagine. He was playing around and managed to deflect all it's feathers. Ura can no doubt do the same cause rod covers more area and he is the same skill as Momo.

As for actually landing a hit of her, Ura demonstrated that he fished Crow Imagine in the air while it was circling him and while he wasn't looking. He also fished out Crab Imagine while he was swimming at high speeds underwater.

Mind you that she have this much of guns (see Armament), and can fires all at once. I don't doubt that he can deflect some of them but if she keep doing it for full minutes then he will forced into defense soon. Another thing is the ammunition are artillery shell which explode on contact.

Atago isn't like anyone Den-O had faced. Not only she is more mobile than him but she can deals damage faster and longer all while constantly moving around at once.

Yes, he starts out dancing, that's the whole point of Gun form. He could do a basic 2 step and influence her.

I don't see the point of Broadway Force being valid in this matches. The moment it begin, Atago will move away from her position and fires her guns at him. You really expect your opponent to just stand there and let you do whatever you wanted?

Once more thing is Broadway Force influence how people act, not actually mind control them, which is why you don't see Ryu uses it in actual fight. He obviously won't make them dance and gun them down like that.

That just means the Imagin can't be influenced by it. In his debut, he was able to bring people coming from every which way. Sometimes they don't even need to be looking at him. It says it influences their actions so she won't be able to aim or shoot.

Why can't the Imagin be affected by it. Nothing said that they resist mind control or such. Again, it don't work like you said, nothing happened with Zeronos or the guy at 7:00.

Why can't the Imagin be affected by it. Nothing said that they resist mind control or such. Again, it don't work like you said, nothing happened with Zeronos or the guy at 7:00.
Seen a video, he can also choose who to influence the BF on by snapping his finger.
^ Looks like he can control who he wants to. He used it against a police force so he will use it against opposing people. He purposefully made that the second group dance after the first and that one guy not dance at the end. It's kinda weird. I don't know if it works of Imagine before though but that won't apply here because he's not fighting at imagine.

It doesn't stop her from shooting since those guys were completely consciousness about what's happening.

Again, it's not mind control, you could say that people with mind of steel are particularly immune to it since the Imagine and Zeronos are unaffected by it. Moreover, her guns move independently so it won't stop its.

It doesn't stop her from shooting since those guys were completely consciousness about what's happening.

Again, it's not mind control, you could say that people with mind of steel are particularly immune to it since the Imagine and Zeronos are unaffected by it.
In the vid, the police force was staring straight up at the sky and continue dancing as if they forgot their mission so who knows.
Moreover, her guns move independently so it won't stop its.
That's fair. If the guns can fire without her command, then he's pretty screwed since no Den-Liner. Den-O's paralysis is restricted too since finishers are restricted.

Last edited:
I'm thinking Atago is winning this and no new arguments are coming in for Den-O so I'll vote for her.

because i know next to nothing when it come to Kamen Rider, for the sake of fairness i will remain neutral until further knowledge of Den-O appear

because i know next to nothing when it come to Kamen Rider, for the sake of fairness i will remain neutral until further knowledge of Den-O appear
Nah, i believe Ixa, Berrie, and James are the most knowledge one about Den-O so prolly you don't need to wait

Back