• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I hope it's worth it. Raz vs Ness

Yeah but Ness can pretty much Sleep hax as PSI Hypnosis can bypass Infinite Stamina enemies as well, and thus win from incap, as Raz doesn't resist such if I got it correctly.
Huh... I thought it's mind based because of it's name.

Iirc Hypnosis doesn't makes oponent sleep forever cause after few turns they're waking up, but if take hypnosis like something that makes person sleep for longer, we can take how much people sleep in real life example, taking into consideration that Raz is 10 years old he should sleep around 9 to 12 hours. While for incap he should sleep around over a day.

Does there's something that let's assume that sleep hax of Ness would make Raz sleep for more than a day?

Alright, recent revision about matches where no one does have win cons cannot be addded were accepted, so I changed Raz into real world one, plus recent Psychonauts 2 revisions should probably make this fair.

Truth brings Ness back every time he dies and views his death as a bad dream anyways, plus the aforementioned PK Hypnosis

Truth brings Ness back every time he dies and views his death as a bad dream anyways, plus the aforementioned PK Hypnosis
I should note that is not on Ness's profile(plus, kinda shaky to use game mechanic as literal ability imo). And incaping is not killing but putting in the state of not being able to fight.

Raz also can spam time slow, invisibility and confusion before entering mind.

I didn't check the profile, but it's explicitly stated to be the case in-game (Even using the same wording as I did). Whatever anyways

Truth's ability can still activate even when Ness is not killed, such as when the team is knocked out due to poison or they are Diamondized (which is, essentially, incap)

Pretty sure Ness can deal with time slow (unless that was also removed) and invisibility, dunno about confusion

I didn't check the profile, but it's explicitly stated to be the case in-game (Even using the same wording as I did). Whatever anyways

Truth's ability can still activate even when Ness is not killed, such as when the team is knocked out due to poison or they are Diamondized (which is, essentially, incap)

Pretty sure Ness can deal with time slow (unless that was also removed) and invisibility, dunno about confusion
I mean...

I even looked up site where used Mother 2 translations and didn't found a thing.

Even then, it's also technically contradicted via the fact that Ness and Paula were beated by zombies, so you can incap him.

And Ness lost time stop resistance (also how he's supposed to see something invisible? I don't remember that being a thing).

Then that's on my part, I played Earthbound like 5 years ago

PIS

Extrasensory Perception (unless he ALSO doesn't have that, in which case that's just dumb)

Then that's on my part, I played Earthbound like 5 years ago

PIS

Extrasensory Perception (unless he ALSO doesn't have that, in which case that's just dumb)

Could be, but what also brings to that point, is that it never was basically implied that fate hax protects from incap exactly. That being said, Ness previously won Archie Sonic who also had fate hax via incapping, as well as other instance in the face of Mario still could be incapped and KOd despite having fate of him to always being able to save Peach. Which still don't makes me think that Ness is exactly a different from it.

Looked on profile and, nope nothing for ESP is here. Don't sure via what he should have it either (Not even that buffed profile of Ness does have it)

Archie's fatehax works way differently than Mario's fatehax and Ness' fatehax, you mentioned this yourself. Comparing to other verses isn't really a good practice

**** the page, I hate the VS Battles Wiki! URAAAAGHHHH

Archie's fatehax works way differently than Mario's fatehax and Ness' fatehax, you mentioned this yourself. Comparing to other verses isn't really a good practice

**** the page, I hate the VS Battles Wiki! URAAAAGHHHH
Tbh I mentioned exactly that Archie's and Mario's fate hax are kind of same (don't saving from incap). So for Ness shouldn't be a difference, especially considering he was incapped before.

I mean, I still don't remember Ness having ESP anyway.

Am I legally allowed to say "I Vote Ness Because Of StrymULTRA's Reasoning"? I made a vow to myself to never check the page for Ness 2 hours ago

Am I legally allowed to say "I Vote Ness Because Of StrymULTRA's Reasoning"? I made a vow to myself to never check the page for Ness 2 hours ago
Basically, you're allowed, even though technically like, when StrymUltra made that it was MW Raz vs Ness. Now it's RW Raz vs Ness.

Back