• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Doomguy vs Wolverine (X-Men Film Series)

Apparently it's vaporising a human so 0.07 tons

Ok so. Doomguy can be around Wolverine's level of strength if you use the higher end calcs of the demons he scales to (394 megajoules/0.09 tons at best, while Wolverine is 0.07 tons judging from a glance at the profile. Not too big of a difference in power) and is physically faster, but Wolve's reaction speed would allow him to keep up with Doomguy anyway. Both don't have any actual hax but both have good defensive powers. Wolverine from the looks of things doesn't have a way around Doomguy's Resurrection and Doomguy afaik doesn't have a way around Wolverine's Regeneration (I know it says Low-Mid but being shot in the brain multiple times and regenerating from it is Mid) and adamantium skeleton.

Gonna wait when there is more discussion going on to vote.

Doomguy seems to be able to boil Logan from the inside out with Unmaker so that would be a reliable way of damaging him. Not sure if the regen covers that kind of damage tho so Doom might have a wincon. His Type 4 would also put them in a loop until he manages to do enough damage to Logan (though he was out regenerating Dark Phoenix who was dusting people instantly so I have my doubts).

Doomguy seems to be able to boil Logan from the inside out with Unmaker so that would be a reliable way of damaging him. Not sure if the regen covers that kind of damage tho so Doom might have a wincon. His Type 4 would also put them in a loop until he manages to do enough damage to Logan (though he was out regenerating Dark Phoenix who was dusting people instantly so I have my doubts).
Unmaker only works on Demons?

Gotcha

Unmaker only works on Demons?
Never played Doom in my life so I wouldn’t know. Guess both of them just stay in a loop where Logan eventually kills Doomguy once he runs out of bullets.

This doesn’t even count as incon does it? I think there was a thread where two guys who don’t have wincons won’t count as an incon anymore.

It probably end up being a fist fight, yes. Even without the time loop thing Doomguy is still a tough cookie to crack. His willpower and type 2 Immortality that is potent enough to allow him to survive mortal wound and push beyond certain death, fatigue, and illness along with his weapons that don't require ammo (at least in the classic games) such as his iconic chainsaw. This is all assuming Wolverine can survive either a constant stream of Unmaker shots or a couple of BFG blasts tho.

This would still most likely be considered an incon but I just wanted to throw that out there.

Should I add two votes for incon then?

Should I add two votes for incon then?
You can add mine as incon. It is the most probable outcome, the only incon that I can think for Doomguy isn't very solid (just nuking his ass with the BFG) and I just can't see Wolverine being able to do anything significant enough for him to win.

Wouldn't Doomguy immortality are unfair here? He could fought Wolverine for eternity and try again if he fails, Wolverine don't have a way to bypass that.

Well, there's a possible chance of knocking Doomguy out, or incapacitating.

It is quite impossible to knock out a guy with immortality and high endurance. Wolverine usually go for decapitation so that's a problem.

Is the BFG able to kill Wolverine?

Knee deep in the bump

Thy bump consumed

Bump Operations

Bump Eternal

X-Men Origins: Bumperine

Bump: Annihilation

The Bumperine

Ok so, Doomguy's type 4 Immortality going to be removed, so Doomguy's advantage in resurrection will be invalid. Wolverine might be able to win because of that.

Huh? Why so?

Back