• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Agent Washington vs Himiko Toga.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
As Washington was patrolling the alleyways of this strange version of Japan he had found himself in after the ship that was carrying the Reds, Blues and himself had crashed here on due to a severe malfunction in it's Slipspace Drive, he stopped as he noticed a young girl leaning against a wall covered in blood. In an alarmed voice he approached her and asked "Hey miss, are you alright?!" As soon as he got close enough though, she lashed out at him with a knife that he barely managed to react to in time due to being surprised. As he finally got rid of his shock, he drew his own knife and asked "You think you're the only one good with knives?"

TL;DR This is Post-Freelancer Washington vs High 8-C Toga, Speed Equalized and they start just outside of Melee Range of each other. The fight takes place in the alleyway that Stain fought Deku, Shoto and Iida in.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Agent_Washington : 7

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Himiko_Toga :

Incon:

Last edited:
Not entirely sure why you're using Large Building Toga against Wash, when she has a Building level rating. Wash seems to be on the low end of Building level.

If I'm reading this calc correctly, then Wash seems to be about the middle of 8-C.

Toga's High 8-C, on the other hand, scales to Uraraka, who scales to Deku who links to a calc with a + rating.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that gives Toga a roughly 10x ap advantage.

If I'm reading this calc correctly, then Wash seems to be about the middle of 8-C.

Toga's High 8-C, on the other hand, scales to Uraraka, who scales to Deku who links to a calc with a + rating.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that gives Toga a roughly 10x ap advantage.
Toga downscales to Baseline because Uraraka scales to someone that's stated to be several times weaker than 8% Weaker.

The value for Toga and the other At least 8-C, possibly High 8-Cs is... Just to let anyone who is curious know.

8.12/11 = 0.73 Tons

8.12/3 = 2.70 Tons

High 8-C is almost baseline, just a little bit higher. But 8-C is almost 3X higher than the baseline. Several means more than 2, but it can't be 12 since that'd be a dozen. So we agreed on 3X and 11X, for a High-End and Low-End respectively.

So, that means Toga can do some serious damage if she gets in close, but she has to get past Wash's guns. It's been a few years since I've seen RVB, so I can't really remember how skilled Wash is, but I remember him being kinda shit, at least compared to other freelancers.

So, that means Toga can do some serious damage if she gets in close, but she has to get past Wash's guns. It's been a few years since I've seen RVB, so I can't really remember how skilled Wash is, but I remember him being kinda shit, at least compared to other freelancers.
Then you're remembering him during Project Freelancer, not Post-PF Washington that was fighting Felix and Locus who are on par with Carolina.

Yeah Post freelancer Wash is on Par with Felix and Locus who could fight Carolina, and was able to hold his own against Meta, who could fight Tex

so yeah Wash is probably the most skilled one here

Yeah Post freelancer Wash is on Par with Felix and Locus who could fight Carolina, and was able to hold his own against Meta, who could fight Tex

so yeah Wash is probably the most skilled one here
Yeah, Post-PF Washington is a Badass that doesn't get enough credit imo.

Toga's rating is back down to what I previous had it has. 0.72 Tons for 8-C, and 2.70 Tons for High 8-C. Currently this is a stomp if she is 8-C, as she is literally inferior to Wash in every category. Now assuming High 8-C... Washingtons wins regardless, he's more skilled than Toga. And he has a massive lifting strength advantage, one hold and the fight is over.

Honestly I think Wash wins pretty easily. He's a good deal above 0.94 Tons, so the difference is over 2X. Not enough to make up the skill difference, but enough to be worrisome for him. In terms of skill, Toga isn't an amateur, but Wash is just way too much for her. Even in just a knife fight, I don't see her winning.

Do you think her weird Invisibility thing will be helpful or does it just get negged by his Motion Sensors?

Back