• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Several of my matches have concluded in one way or another, and now there are only a few remaining. Meaning there is less for everyone to choose from, and more matches that I have to think about making. With a fresh one I just got out of the oven, here's my updated list:

Faultline vs. Senku Ishigami (Parahumans vs. Dr. Stone) (0-6-0)
Rom, The Vacuous Spider vs. Ifrit (Bloodborne vs. Dragalia Lost) (3-0-0)
Otus vs. Isis Philae (Owlboy vs. Dragon Lore and Love) (0-6-0)
Kaiju No. 9 vs. Bellsprout (Kaiju No. 8 vs. Pokémon) (0-1-0)
Senator Armstrong vs. Machoke (Metal Gear vs. Pokémon) (0-0-0)
Michael Myers vs. Naoko Kirino (Halloween vs. Pumpkin Night) (0-0-0)

Edit: Already made a new one.

Tia Safalin vs. The Puppet (Your Turn To Die vs. Five Nights at Freddy's) (0-0-0)

Last edited:
D&D Lizardfolk (Geckonid Subrace, Level 1, Adept Class)
Most debating has been gone over. If you wanna debate further, or vote, that's fine. Current vote count is 4 to 0 in Susie's favour.
Most debating done. Input welcome. 3 to 0 in Venom Ooze's favour.
Seems to need more debating.
Seems to also need more debating. Slightly troublesome is that the behaviour of 1 combatant isn't entirely clear.

Seems to also need more debating. Slightly troublesome is that the behaviour of 1 combatant isn't entirely clear.
tbh the stantler profile is messed up and probably needs changing since there is no proper evidence provided that Stantler is actually high 7-A and his evolution 6-C. That's why i kinda forgot about it atm

tbh the stantler profile is messed up and probably needs changing since there is no proper evidence provided that Stantler is actually high 7-A and his evolution 6-C. That's why i kinda forgot about it atm
Yes, Stantler's profile is very new, & it could stand to receive a variety of improvements.

Bonker vs Baka.
Anyone willing to help with the debating?
Anyone knowledgeable about either side willing to input? Most recently, it was proposed to wait for what the "One Piece side" has to say.
Pokemon vs Fire Emblem. I did a small analysis of Dewott's behaviour, but IDK much about Fire Emblem.

Last edited:
Back