• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
Speed is unequalized

Naruto is 404 m/s, while Tae is at least 350 m/s.

8-B Naruto is used, High 7-C, and all those higher tiered stuff is restricted. The last key is used.

8-B Tae is used.

Naruto is 18.5 tons, while Tae is 19.05 tons, so they're pretty even.

Both energies are equalized.

Naruto: 0

Tae: 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
Ah what. So he's like 4.8x stronger.

Not enough to one shot, but will still do hefty damage.

Though what can Naruto do against Chi absorption and adaptation?

His Chi absorption let's him devour his opponents chi, digest it, analyze it, and make an energy that perfectly counters his opponents.

His adaptation let's him get stronger to the point that he was getting crushed, and had several bones crushed, and limbs bent. But once he regenerated, he no selled an attack even stronger than that.

Though what can Naruto do against Chi absorption and adaptation?

His Chi absorption let's him devour his opponents chi, digest it, analyze it, and make an energy that perfectly counters his opponents.

His adaptation let's him get stronger to the point that he was getting crushed, and had several bones crushed, and limbs bent. But once he regenerated, he no selled an attack even stronger than that.
Naruto doesn't have Chi so I don't know what that's supposed to do here. Is it a Passive power he has or does he have to do a specific move to do it? Not that it really matters because Naruto can also get stronger just by using Kurama's Chakra if he really feels like he needs it and no I'm not talking about KN0. I'm talking about Red Chakra Naruto that basically One-Shot Neji, who is 8-A, when he finally managed to hit him without anything stopping his punch from connecting.

Aren't Chi and Chakra pretty similar tho? I heard verse equalization takes effect when energies are similar.

Also, it's a bit weird, but from what I recall, it activates when he gets pissed emits killing aura, which would be pretty soon when he realizes how strong Naruto is. It'll become passive when he activates his aura. It also ravages one's internal organs and slows them down, BTW.

Aren't Chi and Chakra pretty similar tho? I heard verse equalization takes effect when energies are similar.

Also, it's a bit weird, but from what I recall, it activates when he gets pissed emits killing aura, which would be pretty soon when he realizes how strong Naruto is. It'll become passive when he activates his aura. It also ravages one's internal organs and slows them down, BTW.
I'm pretty sure you have to specify that the energies are Equalized. Also Naruto can instantly heal his entire lung getting obliterated with just a fraction of Kurama's Chakra so that isn't gonna do much.

Ah I thought that was a default thing. Edited the op.

Also wut, can Naruto also heal off his broken limbs?

Alrighty. So, once Naruto hits Tae a few, he will probably get heavily damaged, regening, and then be pretty much equal to Naruto.

Once that happens, what can Naruto do against Tae's forcefield that also reflects attacks with at least 3x more force?

Alrighty. So, once Naruto hits Tae a few, he will probably get heavily damaged, regening, and then be pretty much equal to Naruto.

Once that happens, what can Naruto do against Tae's forcefield that also reflects attacks with at least 3x more force?
If he suddenly becomes Equal to Naruto after Naruto punches him a couple times, then Naruto's not gonna just keep trying to beat him in Base, he's gonna try to One-Shot him with the Red Chakra like he did to Neji. Naruto doesn't just try to beat him up, he can strategize and stuff too like using Clones to Gang up on him while Naruto hides underground for a Sneak Attack. Also, when Naruto summons a massive amount of Clones, his AP increases because of how many of him are beating you at the same time.

Is his red Chakra shit 8A stuff? Can those be restricted since it's a new tier instead?

Also, I still don't know what he can do against the chi absorption, which absorbed the chi of a strong ass opponent to the point the opponent couldn't summon his Chi.

He also has a plethora of Danmaku, many of them being compared to thunderstorms and rain.

Not to mention, he will likely not just become equal, but rather just straight up stronger, since that's what happened with Dam Soo Cheon. Tae got shat on with one of Dams stroggest attacks, but once he regened, an even stronger attack couldn't do shit to him.

Not to mention, the dudes a master martial artist. ****** went toe to toe with Dam originally, and Dam is the same dude who was regarded as a prodigy and capable of mastering new martial arts in a very short time frame, and has defeated 100 martial artists, many of them being masters.

FYI, an expert martial artist is capable of fodderizing other martial art experts, without the other being even capable of grazing the former expert.

Is his red Chakra shit 8A stuff? Can those be restricted since it's a new tier instead?

Also, I still don't know what he can do against the chi absorption, which absorbed the chi of a strong ass opponent to the point the opponent couldn't summon his Chi.

He also has a plethora of Danmaku, many of them being compared to thunderstorms and rain.

Not to mention, he will likely not just become equal, but rather just straight up stronger, since that's what happened with Dam Soo Cheon. Tae got shat on with one of Dams stroggest attacks, but once he regened, an even stronger attack couldn't do shit to him.

Not to mention, the dudes a master martial artist. ****** went toe to toe with Dam originally, and Dam is the same dude who was regarded as a prodigy and capable of mastering new martial arts in a very short time frame, and has defeated 100 martial artists, many of them being masters.

FYI, an expert martial artist is capable of fodderizing other martial art experts, without the other being even capable of grazing the former expert.
If Naruto doesn't get Kurama's Chakra then this a straight up stomp against him because he can't do anything in Base.

Wouldn't he still have a sizable AP advantage? 93 tons of ap is 4.8x times higher than Tae.

Granted Tae will just adapt.

Is there really nothing he can do if he cant have his 8A ap?

Wouldn't he still have a sizable AP advantage? 93 tons of ap is 4.8x times higher than Tae.

Granted Tae will just adapt.

Is there really nothing he can do if he cant have his 8A ap?
If he adapts as fast as you say he does then Base Naruto has literally no chance unless you give him the Rasengan.

His adaptation, from what I recall, only happens once he gets his shit rocked. Ie broken bones and shit.

And considering the AP advantage... It's likely a few hits and regen, and he will become stronger than Naruto.

How strong is the rasengan? Like, the value in tons?

His adaptation, from what I recall, only happens once he gets his shit rocked. Ie broken bones and shit.

And considering the AP advantage... It's likely a few hits and regen, and he will become stronger than Naruto.

How strong is the rasengan? Like, the value in tons?
It One-Shot Kabuto who's about as Strong as Part 1 Kakashi. I don't know the exact Ton Value.

I mean, his profile outright states his Rasengan is 7C, which is way too much for Tae. Wouldn't that just be unfair?

Also, he can basically adapt once he's reduced to a state similar to this.

I mean, his profile outright states his Rasengan is 7C, which is way too much for Tae. Wouldn't that just be unfair?

Also, he can basically adapt once he's reduced to a state similar to this.

If that's the case then unless Naruto decapitates him or something, he's ******. Unfortunately Naruto doesn't kill people in character during Part 1.

Back