• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Biggest, Most Awful, Most Tragic Meeting - Kirei Kotomine vs Junko Enoshima

FantaRin_The_First

Username Only
The Fake Priest: 0
The Ultimate Despair: 0
Incon: 0

9-A Keys only (Kirie's Mantra Boosts are restricted and Junko has no access to Monokuma, but she starts with a baseball bat)
The fight takes place in Fuyuki Church, both of them are eight meters apart and speed is equalized.
Both are in-character
Junko has prior knowledge of Kirei's martial arts capabilities and knows that he has "unnatural abilities" but doesn't know besides the bare inkling of their existence. In his case, Kirei does not anything of Junko's abilities 'sides the fact that she is very intelligent
Victory by any means!

If I knew how I would have... well... put some character images here to make this look pretty, but oh well...
I'm not exactly sure if this is a fair match or not, but I find it funny that Kirei and Junko are similar to each other in a few ways and I find it neat. Am not sure if restricting Kirei's Mantra Boosts is allowed - if not, I'll change Junko to her 8-B Key (I.E give her a defined number of Monokuma bots) and set her a kilometer or two away from Kirei or just close the match if that can't work.

Anyway, this is the start of Fanta's Matches! Be on the lookout for me doing dumb matches like Kazuma vs Subaru w/Beatrice, Sans vs Mettaton, Shiki Tohno vs Part 1! Dio, and other dumb shit like that! I have a lot of ideas swirling inside of my head, and I want to toss them around and get the gears in your head turning! Maybe even write a story to accompany the fights or something!

... Also, if anybody can give the AP of Junko and Kirei, that would be nice!

I'm assuming Junko uses Info Analysis off the bat.

She'd be hard to hit as well. But doesn't she have 8-B dura as well?

I'm assuming she'd also use her broken asf hax to drive Kirei insane or something like that. Not too knowledgeable on Junko.

Back