• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nanashi vs Aleph (Also Curse you YHVH)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's very very very hard to make SMT battles with other franchises, i decided to just make a in-universe one.

okay so SMT 2 protagonist meets SMT 4/Final Protagonist

I have no idea why they are fighting. Must of been some YHVH shenanigans. (CURSE YOU YHVH)

Retro 80's dude with blue visor: 1 (@XXKINGXX69)

Edgy Boy Scout that dresses like a soldier but is simultaneously a hippie: 4 (@Abu2411, @Rez, @StarRoadWarrior, @FantaRin_The_First)

Incon: 3 (@Milly_Rocking_Bandit), @Elizhaa, @MarvelFanatic119)

Rules:

Both low 1-C (Mid-game versions for both)

Speed equalized

Both have no knowledge of each other

Both are in-Character

they start 30 meters apart

Battle takes place outside of site 19 from scp foundation

victory conditions: death or incapacitation

Note:

If the rules have any bias. feel free to point it out and i'll correct it to make things more fair. (Just in case) (i want to make sure the fight is fair and there isn't any bias to either side)

Last edited:
Aleph is stronger (6D), but Nanashi (5D)has magic.

Given how Humans can evolve to dimensionally superior opponents (Flynn vs Sanat) within an instant, AP gap is very menial. Leaning on inconclusive, or towards Nanashi due to more versatility.

Aleph is stronger (6D), but Nanashi (5D)has magic.

Given how Humans can evolve to dimensionally superior opponents (Flynn vs Sanat) within an instant, AP gap is very menial. Leaning on inconclusive, or towards Nanashi due to more versatility.

is it because nanashi has fear inducement/manipulation.

something aleph doesn't have plus no resistance.

they have the same level/dimension of hax right?

something aleph doesn't have plus no resistance.
What exactly are you talking about? Everyone in Megami Tensei resists fear manipulation.

Absorption, Fusionism and Existence Erasure (Could normally exist within Atziluth, a realm of pure nothingness where the concept of the ego does not exist and all individuality dissolves into oneness, with ordinary people being immediately overwhelmed and scattered throughout all possible worlds by stepping into it), Conceptual Manipulation / Information Manipulation / Mind Manipulation / Soul Manipulation (Frequently does battle against Demons, who affect their targets on all of the above levels with every attack, often withstanding numerous strikes from them and emerging victorious through brute force alone)

is it because nanashi has fear inducement/manipulation.
No. I said Magic. Aleph can’t use Magic, he needs his Demons to.

What exactly are you talking about? Everyone in Megami Tensei resists fear manipulation.

Absorption, Fusionism and Existence Erasure (Could normally exist within Atziluth, a realm of pure nothingness where the concept of the ego does not exist and all individuality dissolves into oneness, with ordinary people being immediately overwhelmed and scattered throughout all possible worlds by stepping into it), Conceptual Manipulation / Information Manipulation / Mind Manipulation / Soul Manipulation (Frequently does battle against Demons, who affect their targets on all of the above levels with every attack, often withstanding numerous strikes from them and emerging victorious through brute force alone)

No. I said Magic. Aleph can’t use Magic, he needs his Demons to.

okay thanks it's just i didn't specifically see the words fear manipulation there.

for me it's just easier if i see it specifically.

Inconclusive is a safe option, however I think its also reasonable to conclude that Nanashi would win more often than not simply due to the fact he has greater versatility due to magic.

On the other hand, I do believe Aleph to be superior in melee combat as well as marksmanship, since these are the primary weapons he uses in his game, as he's unable to use magic.

Still, I feel that Nanashi would be able to keep Aleph guessing with his magical arsenal even mid-game demons can give you decent skills which he should jave access to.

What about summons though? Are those allowed?

Dagda isn't a summon though. Neither is he going to fight himself. Nanashi is his godslayer. So he will provide support if really necessary.

Last edited:
Pokemonfan, do not call Aleph stupid. He is really cool and not afraid of anything. Please change this. 😡

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back