• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Creepshow 2 vs Friday the 13th (Reboot): Old Chief Wood'nhead vs. Jason Voorhees (2009)

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
Has been a while since I've made a vs match.

Rules
Speed Equalized

No Prep Time

Fight takes place in some miscellaneous campsite, offering plenty of places to hide but giving neither a home advantage.

They will start 25 yards away from each other

Jason will be armed with his bow and machete, while Chief will also have his bow and his tomahawk

Profiles & Votes
Indian Warrior:

Campground Slasher:

Incon/hurr durr [x character] funny stomps: 1

Last edited:
You know, I think both of them are pretty equal. One is an inanimate object while the other has pain resistance so it'll be a while before either will putting down each other with their respective ranged weapons. Both have stealth mastery so they can get the jump on each other

On melee 1v1, Wood'nhead probably wins due to superior attack speed but since this is a stealth match with ranged weapons, I think I'd rather vote Incon

Good match, I think I'll use Wood'nhead in another match in the future

Wait, Chief's attack speed is higher? I thought his movements were super stiff and he walked like a robot? Wouldn't this Jason be significantly more agile?

Yeah, I think it's from his bow
oooh, then I'd probably go with Jason with a SLIGHT advantage, he's better at stealth, stronger, more agile, more accurate with the bow and more strategic (helps that he basically had a full movie storyline with backstory, where as the Chief only got like 25 minutes of screentime) Once he realizes his arrows aren't going to mean much, he's going to make his move to close the distance with Chief and fight him in melee, where a machete and axe going to make some DEEP chips/gashes into, while his superior lifting strength will help him overpower, disarm and grapple him, like he always does in melee. it's going to be a pain in the ass for him, but he will EVENTUALLY have all of his wooden limbs off if he doesn't even immediately go through the wrists in like 1-2 chops considering axes and machetes are pretty effective on logs of wood.

Also just realized, Wood'nhead probably shouldn't have telekinesis, nothing really implies this other than the door just closing with him off screen, but I feel like if it was a supernatural event, the guy would have reacted like it wasn't normal for the door to suddenly shut behind him, especially when the car is also smashed up, it felt more like a stylistic choice for the scene so they could have a solid wall to do the silhouette kill with.

Last edited:
Back