• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Light Yagami fights a Teletubbie

Bobsican

He/Him
Both at 10-A, speed equalized, Tinky Winky is bloodlusted

Light Yagami

Tinky Winky

Yagami-light-Render-SV.png
Tinky_Winky.png

Last edited:
Tinky Winky might have the outright AP advantage (The profile says that they are 263 Joules through a calc that isn't listed, I'm just gonna roll with that. Meanwhile Light doesn't have a calc linked on his profile or in the category of the verse, so I'm gonna assume he is baseline which is 100 Joules) but Light has the advantage in Intelligence (As in it is clear that he is a genius and his intellect is actually combat applicable unlike Tinky Winky here) and likely has the edge in combat capability since he can fight L who took on an entire gang while he was only 8 years old, meanwhile Tinky Winky is child-like in nature and has no experience in fighting.

So going off all of that, this is a battle of brains vs brawns. Albeit the dude with the brawns advantage here almost never actually uses said brawns, so perhaps Light can find away around Tinky Winky?

Hum... I would say light still shoul take It, Tinky Winky act to much like a todller to respond to being punched in the face, even trough It tecnically has a weapon (It's purse) light should still be able to beat It down to death, basically skill wipe him, not to mention if there is more people in the battle field, if light discover their name he can make them fight the teletub as well

Is tinky winky smart enough to know he's in danger?

Yes, but think with me, ig a toddler try to kill you, if you punch Their face they will comtinue tring to kill you?
This toddler has 2x your stats, so the hit would prob not hurt that much. If a toddler gets hit by something with only half its ap, it’s kinda a non factor.

That is true. Given their toddler thinking, i think it would be best to bloodlust the teletubby. Wow that’s a weird thing to say
Maybe, I guess light would still wipe the telletubby thanks to skill, a toddler eould think that shaking It's arms make the punch stronguer

Since light is smarter, what's stopping him from outskilling tiny winky?

For what it's worth, I imagine a Teletubbie is far larger than a toddler, so it doesn't share issues of reach, may have slightly more weight behind its grips, & may be more massive, so drop-kicking it may not exactly be feasible.

But Light has shown himself to be reasonably athletic, & exceptionally intelligent, so I'm still confident he outskills enough to trounce his foe here.

Back