• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichika Orimura VS Yang Guo (Grace)

Woman magnets fight each other.
Rule:
1. Yang Guo is in his Pre-Ancient Tomb key (9-C) and Ichika Orimura is in his By Himself key (9-C).
2. Speed is equalized.
3. SBA.

Vote:
Ichika Orimura: 0
Yang Guo: 7 (Mariogoods, Popted2, Peppersalt43, speedster352, Pokemonfan807, DemonicDude, GoldExPoints)
Inconclusive: 0

Note: Yang Guo does not lose his hand in this key.

Last edited:
Wait, are you knowledgeable in Ichika's verse? Because I remember you were decently knowledgeable with Yang Guo

Wait, are you knowledgeable in Ichika's verse? Because I remember you were decently knowledgeable with Yang Guo
I have little knowledge about Ichika. I picked him against Yang Guo is because they just too attractive for girls. Yang Guo in this key does not lose his right arm, but his intelligence exists, such as learning the grabbing technique by simply seeing it once while the Wu brothers struggles with learning it. Yang Guo also survives his neck and his back being pressured by Wu brothers riding him and subconsciously performs Toad Technique to one-shot them despite he feels that he cannot properly breath. However, Yang Guo is unskilled compared to other wuxia characters in this key.

I want to know if Ichika has something comparable. I have seen that Ichika KO-ed an adult man in one hit, but the Wu brothers I mentioned above could arguably do the same too because of their martial arts training.

whoa whoa don't excagerate, i'm not a supporter of the verse i just watched the anime long time ago

the only thing i can say its just that Ichika is particularly unskilled, but that's it

whoa whoa don't excagerate, i'm not a supporter of the verse i just watched the anime long time ago

the only thing i can say its just that Ichika is particularly unskilled, but that's it
Oh yeah I know, I just do that when referring to a specific member

I takes some time watching IS anime, and I think so. Ichika don't have any sword in this key, so his sword skill is useless. Ichika may have better CQC skill than Yang Guo in this key (because Yang Guo in other key has far better martial arts skill 'cause he's a wuxia main protagonist), but Yang Guo is a martial arts genius who has learnt grabbing techniques by secretly watching Guo Jing teaching Wu brothers (and his profile has said much about his talent). Another advantage for Yang Guo is that his tactic thinking (or you can say he is cunning) which saved his life several times in this key. Combined with Yang Guo's advantage I said above (especially that Yang Guo manages to withstand punches launched by Wu brothers whose punches "even an adult cannot withstand their attack"), I feel that Yang Guo win this with mid-high difficulty.

Back