• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I rarely do a same verse matches, but when i do it......i'm going to make sure its cinematic just like my usual matches
This time its an about servant vs servant match, and i'm telling you that i have some of the ideas.....just for Raikou lel. But like no, seriously, Raikou is too mich fun for me that i can't even escape from it 😂

Example is when i tried to find some of good opponents for Lobo, turn out none of them good, give up temporally (i'm still going to find a good opponents for Lobo, i promise), and back to Raikou.....and speaking of that, hence why this match is born
Outside from Lobo i would make Raikou vs Lancelot, Saber or Berserker? You'll see soon

A sight of an strange mythical beast has spotten around Kyoto Capital, making the peoples who resided in the city panic
The shogunate then sended their best warrior who had exterminated and slain the monsters and mystical beings, the famous Minamoto clan samurai Minamoto no Yorimitsu
She chose to investigated it by herself instead accompanied by the Fourth Heavenly Kings in order for Safety, the group would defended the Capital
Wandering around the city that had been emptied, she's never let her guard down and always cautious around her
Soon, she's saw a blue glowing light from afar and without taking any break, start to snipe it with her arrows
The arrows did hit it and the suspect soon approached her......and revealed itself as the beast that terrorized the Capital recently
Yorimitsu then realized that someone had mounted the beast, and from by the look alone, she knew what she's gona deal with
The Headless Mercenary and the King of Wolves has appeared! The mighty strength of the two alongside the strong hatred made them so perocious and terrifying
The battle between them are begin now!!

• Base Raikou is used
  • Both are having a prior knowledge
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Kyoto Capital City
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • King of Currumpaw and The Legendary Headless Soldier: 2 (Reaper, Type)
  • The Legendary Heian Greatest Monster Exterminator: 7 (Expectro, Random, Pepper, Popted, Victor, Glaceon, Pokemon)
  • Inconclusive: 1 (Me)

Shinjuku.Avenger.600.2107928.jpg

VS

Berserker.%28Minamoto.no.Yorimitsu%29.600.2281781.jpg

Last edited:
Would like the other side begin to argument first for Lobo since everyone already know what Raikou can do, Lobo I only remember was dangerous in Shinjuku even with Salter and Jalter and practically no more honestly.

@SuperKamiNappa might have an argument about it, but i'll try my best

So in term of Strength stat, Lobo has rhe upper hand (A+ with Monstrous Strength as well), he can use Transparency as well for an sneak attack
Skill-wise Raikou still the best, i think Lobo overwhelmed Salter and almost brutalizing Jalter is came from his raw strength, then again i might be wrong about this

Strength stat we know that Raikou is considered strong even by characters with Rank A+ like Kintoki, probably in good part because of the passive buff of Mystery Killer, and against Lobo it would activate since he is Earth attribute, so at best they are equal in AP and at worst Raikou have a good advantage with also Mana Burst.

I also remember he was dangerous in Shinjuku and I think it was do to his hatred, but I'm not sure and isn't strange that in a story chapter a servant become more powerful than what actually should be do to special circuntances, I don't know if with Lobo was the case or that was just his natural power.

following. I feel like Lobo will win due to his ability to overwhelm two alter, both of which were top servants, but I might be missing something.

I don’t remember anything making Lobo stronger than normal in Shinjuku, unless the 3rd Phantom Spirit isn’t normally present. I’m leaning towards Lobo but that’s mostly bias since I’ve never actually seen Raikou in action except in Shimousa

Alright, guess i'm going to carrying both sides arguments until the other comes
I don’t remember anything making Lobo stronger than normal in Shinjuku, unless the 3rd Phantom Spirit isn’t normally present. I’m leaning towards Lobo but that’s mostly bias since I’ve never actually seen Raikou in action except in Shimousa
What do you mean by "isn't normally present"?
As for what Raikou can do outside from her skill that above Lobo, she has mystery killer which amplified her strength and the advantage against supernatural being (earth and sky), and Lobo is fall into this category, making it way effective
Lobo also need to deal with the clones as well, one of them are also carrying the High 6-C weapons on it
Since she has the prior knowledge of Lobo (making her knew that Lobo has overwhelmed Salter and Jalter), she will immediately going to straight up kill

As for Raikou action, in her debut she overwhelmed the combined strength of Kintoki, Mash, Ushi, and Koutarou so thats an another good feats
There is Heian-Kyo as well and she was appeared there, but i dunno what is she doing there outside on that

Last edited:
Also, remember that Lobo just got an interlude not long ago, so maybe we can see an interesting stuff from there

EDIT: Raikou also got an interlude long ago

Last edited:
The interlude of Raikous were internal fights with her own demons, aka Ushi Gozen and the lone warrior mode, the last one is a mode she enter when stressed in which she focus completely in kill monsters, since in this mode she stop of held back and thus just one attack from her almost stomped Shuten, Shuten needed to use all her strength (NP included) just to held back Raikou for a bit until Kintoki and Fujimaru returned her to normal.

So, yeah, if Lobo really only have strength then is dubious how useful that could be against Raikou who even servants with Strength Rank A+ like Kintoki consider crazy strong, and even when serious someone like Shuten with Rank A need to use her everything just to fight back for a short time (let's also remember that Shuten can buff her own strength with a skill). Raikou have Strength Rank A, but the reason of why she is that strong despite that is probably do to the passive buff of Mystery Killer, possibly even do to also use Mana Burst making a dangerous combo.

Hessian Lobo tends to completely Rampage while using his Noble Phantasm semi-often, so it's just a case of if Raikou can burst him down or not.

Hessian Lobo tends to completely Rampage while using his Noble Phantasm semi-often, so it's just a case of if Raikou can burst him down or not.
Combination of Mana Burst + Mystery Killer + Ox-King Storm Call is prolly enough to burst him down,
doesn't mention her skill
But then again, Lobo isn't that mindless so when he knew he was getting overwhelmed, he can use tranparency and can do a sneak attack on her with his NP

And well, looks like i don't need to further carrying Lobo in this match since you're here, now i'll let you and Expectro debating each others as i'm going to take a rest

Last edited:
Yeah, Hessian Lobo is definitely capable of strategizing for sneak attacks, he did so in Shinjuku with his invisibility, and he'll do so here as well.

Wouldn't Raikou do to her skill know more or less where he is or when a attack is coming? I mean, EMIYA was able to feel Cursed Arm when this was using Presence Concealment, Musashi could detect the killing intent of the swordmaster in Shimousa, Cú Berserker detected both Nero (with Presence Concealment) and Scáthach, and probably more examples of skilled characters detecting invisible opponents, so is plenty possible that Raikou could feel him despite so.

Well, the only flaw on Lobo transparency is that it can be cancelled outta nowhere due of the rage and hatred that Lobo have

Salter was unable to do it, so were... actually literally every other servant in shinjuku that was alive at the time sans EMIYA Alter. Moriarty, Holmes, and Jalter. So the chances Raikou sensing Lobo is pretty low.
Well, the only flaw on Lobo transparency is that it can be cancelled outta nowhere due of the rage and hatred that Lobo have
Lobo is very neutral towards servants, he still hates them but it takes a human to drop his invis, or a white dog.

Like, if Raikou can burst down Hessian Lobo before he NPs or something, she wins, if she can't, she'll be missing her head. That's how I see this fight going anyway, short.

Hmmm, the reason Salter can't detect Lobo is because she's not that skillful? Even her vanilla version isn't regarded as the most skilled knight since Lancelot exist

But i admit this argument seems faulty so correct me

Hmmm, the reason Salter can't detect Lobo is because she's not that skillful? Even her vanilla version isn't regarded as the most skilled knight since Lancelot exist

But i admit this argument seems faulty so correct me
Being lesser then Lancelot of all people isn't exactly a downside, considering Saber fought ****** what's his face the Assassin and didn't get skill-******, and her alter version should scale.

The problem is, Salter actually don't scale to normal Artoria, at least no her instincts
Instinct: The power to "feel" the most favorable developments for oneself during battle. Artoria's senses are dulled due to the constant suppression of rage caused by Angra Mainyu's corruption, which degraded her Instinct to B-rank.
So is perfectly possibly that do to her dulled instincts she was unable to feel him. Raikou instead will be fine and could be possibly that she detect him with the same instincts that Musashi regarded as crazy.

In the case that she can't detect him then she have the option of blow the surroundings with lightnings, take distance while she attack the area, or even use the clones to confuse Lobo.

In the end I see more probable Raikou winning, be it because she killed him before he could hide, because she could detect him or because even after hide she could defeat him.

Being lesser then Lancelot of all people isn't exactly a downside, considering Saber fought ****** what's his face the Assassin and didn't get skill-******, and her alter version should scale.
She did get skill-******, but she was leagues above him in every other way so she managed to keep up. But as you said, being lesser than lancelot isn't bad. She's like 3rd or 4th in the round table, and they are mostly high to god tier in sword skills.

Yeah, not in Senses no way, but it does show that Lobo can ninja around really skilled individuals

Lobo tends to NP after he's sneaking around so there's that issue

She did get skill-******, but she was leagues above him in every other way so she managed to keep up. But as you said, being lesser than lancelot isn't bad. She's like 3rd or 4th in the round table, and they are mostly high to god tier in sword skills.
Not to underestimate the skill of Artoria, but how many knights in the round table actually use sword? I only remember Lancelot, Gwain, Artoria and Bedivere (who explicitly is good but not at a servant level that would be recorded in the Throne), and well technically also Galahad but we know that his thing is actually the shield, the rest use other weapons

Not to underestimate the skill of Artoria, but how many knights in the round table actually use sword? I only remember Lancelot, Gwain, Artoria and Bedivere (who explicitly is good but not at a servant level that would be recorded in the Throne), and well technically also Galahad but we know that his thing is actually the shield, the rest use other weapons
tristan is actually a swordsman too. And the "ranking" is based on every knight, not just those that appear in fate. You forgot mordred btw

Back