• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Assassination 1 (Frank Fountain vs Cure Fontaine)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"A day has passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the market streets is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Capos and Peacekeepers is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

Cure Fontaine:
Frank Fontaine:

Hah! I called it!

Anyway, Frank starts with firing fireballs, running around to toss debris, or summoning drones and splicers. Damaged enough and he will switch from fire to ice, shooting ice spikes and waves from the ground. Lastly he will start to use lightning, tossing orbs of electricity at his opponent

He's resistant to the elements he uses though his summons are not

He CAN be frozen though I watched his boss fight once he is frozen he is stuck for a good few seconds and I would argue that Chiyu (using her actual name) has a general skill advantage and most Cures I know of generally lead with cqc then use their abilities

that's without saying one of the ranged attacks she does have has a HUGE aoe, her ice manip is an instant freeze which frank isn't immune to just slightly resistant, and since when does it list summoning in his profile?

her ice manip is an instant freeze
When was he frozen during that boss fight? Because if it's the first and third phase, he has no resistance to it yet. Plus he's kinda on fire in his first phase
when does it list summoning in his profile?
Bioshock profiles aren't really the best. But you did notice drones and common enemies show up during the fight when watching that video, right?

When was he frozen during that boss fight? Because if it's the first and third phase, he has no resistance to it yet. Plus he's kinda on fire in his first phase
never mind on that freezing bit (I misremembered that my apologies)
Bioshock profiles aren't really the best. But you did notice drones and common enemies show up during the fight when watching that video, right?
Yes I did notice the drones he said something like "You think I'm alone in this world?".

Yes I did notice the drones he said something like "You think I'm alone in this world?".
Anyway about that freezing AoE. As I mentioned before, Frank's minions have no resistances so if that AoE reaches the air, Cure Fontaine can probably prevent a buildup of enemies. There is still the problem of :
Cures I know of generally lead with cqc then use their abilities

For a scale of how big her aoe is you know those building sized gigabyogens mentioned in her profile it covers from the top of its head to its feet

NOTE: the attack I am talking about is water based

Last edited:
And idk if this helps but Cure Fontaine has a massive lifting strength advantage hers being class k vs class 10

True but the first attack he leads with after switching to a new form is a simple charge which C.Fontaine can easily dodge
And after that he'll go back to his usual routine of using ranged attacks. In fact if he realizes how often Cure Fontaine uses CqC, he might just decide to not use the charge attack

I would say the same for C.Fontaine but slightly higher because Shindione (whom she fought evenly with and defeated) creates gigabyogens (which is where the 8-C rating comes from) in her evolved state which C.Fontaine defeated and Shindoine a second time and to only defeated a second time

Tldr around .3 to .4 tons because of a slightly larger scaling chain

You gonna respond to that
While I'm here I might as well. So he stops charging and keeps doing ranged attacks and then what? in C.Fontaine's first fight she dodged a megabyogens energy beam with only slight difficulty and she gotten more experienced since then. So yeah I'm not sure if shock waves and spheres will cause too much trouble for her to dodge.

While I'm here I might as well. So he stops charging and keeps doing ranged attacks and then what? in C.Fontaine's first fight she dodged a megabyogens energy beam with only slight difficulty and she gotten more experienced since then. So yeah I'm not sure if shock waves and spheres will cause too much trouble for her to dodge.
Eh, dodging Danmaku would be a much better feat seeing as to how she might be shot at from all angles

Not to put pressure on you guys, but gotta have to keep going
Fine, I'll yield this one as long as nobody argues for a stomp

Cure Fontaine probably wins this one more times than not. Frank's resistances, projectiles, and summons can be problematic but Cure can probably handle it

Fine, I'll yield this one as long as nobody argues for a stomp

Cure Fontaine probably wins this one more times than not. Frank's resistances, projectiles, and summons can be problematic but Cure can probably handle it
Are you... Sure? Like i said, no pressure, no need to surrender just to get moving

I am unsure he has better range and seems to keep his martial skills from his first key otherwise he is missing superhuman characteristics the ap advantage is minor she is mobile but lacks martial skill. And from what was described of her dodging skill she dodged a energy beam single energy beam that she improved her dodging skill since then

Well, if this is the conclusion you have reached, then i will consider this round concluded. Dont add this until 7 votes have been reached and grace has passed.

Back