• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sasuke Uchiha vs Kamen Rider Ryuki

Finally redoing this.

Three tomoe sharingan Sasuke and Survive Ryuki are used, Sasuke can use CS1 but begins the fight with it inactive. CS2 is restricted.

Fight takes place in Shibuya with speed equal

Winner gets a kfc bucket

Sasuke Uchiha:

dd6i3cg-60ebbda3-90bb-46e9-a337-b87e216b1da4.png

Kamen Rider Ryuki:

kamen_rider_ryuki_survive_render_by_zer0stylinx_dcyood3-fullview.png

The Colonel:

Sasuke upscales from 150 kilotons, higher with cs1
Ryuki upscales greatly from 109 kilotons

Survive scales above Ryuga who by the end of the series oneshots Ouja, who could overwhelm Zolda who scales to those who no sold the 109 KT explosion.

Since the fight takes place in Shibuya, Shinji has many options to jump into the mirror world to above attacks or summon Drageder, who is stronger and faster than himself and has High-Mid regen. Shinji could send Sasuke to the mirror world for a easy GG, since anyone without an advent deck would be erased from existence within seconds of entering the mirror world.

Although, Sasuke does has precog. How good is it? And how good is his stamina? From what I remember from watching Naruto, doesn’t he have pretty bad stamina when it came to using the chidori? And how long can he use the Curse Mark, the profile notes that as one of his weaknesses.

I mean, how much does a chidori upscale to Sasuke, I already have my explanation to Ryuki’s scale chain. Also, doesn’t Sasuke like, lose all his chakra once he uses like, 3 chidoris, or is that in a different key?

I'm pretty certain that's only in base, tbh i don't think it's ever specified how much he can use it post boost.

Shinji may not oneshot, but he does have the AP and dura advantage with the scale chain he has. Sasuke’s Sharingan evens it out with his precog

Shinji in this form has Strange Vent which is a complete wildcard. It's a card that can randomly turn into any card in the Ryuki series. It's a one time use card (unless Shinji de-tranforms and transforms again) and it relies on rng.

He has the potential to get some strong hax from it like:
  • Freeze Vent which freezes the opponent in place
  • Copy vent to copy everything about the opponent
  • Confine vent to completely null an attack.

If not, he can also get really good utility like:
  • Femme's Shield Vent which gives him teleportation while missing up the opponent's vision
  • Knight's Trick Vent which multiplies Ryuki into 8 clones
  • Odin's Steal Vent which steals the opponent's weapons
  • Verde's Clear Vent to turn invisible

In other cases, it probably turn into something completely useless like Scissor or Gai's Strike Vents.

More often than not, Shinji gets something useful since there are more useful cards than useless ones.

I don’t think Strange Vent would give Shinji something like another Rider’s strike vent, as when he tried using Zolda’s weapons, they all went back to Zolda. So it’s likely that he’s only limited to non weapon abilities. So duplication, power null, time stop, invisible, etc, etc.

I don’t think Strange Vent would give Shinji something like another Rider’s strike vent, as when he tried using Zolda’s weapons, they all went back to Zolda. So it’s likely that he’s only limited to non weapon abilities. So duplication, power null, time stop, invisible, etc, etc.
Advent Cards determine their users based on which rider possesses or transforms with the cards. Ouja for example have Raia and Gai's Strike Vents and it goes to him. Strange Vent might behave differently though, It's not elaborated when it comes to that part of it so who knows.

I can't remember how strong are trick vent clones? Are they comparable to shadow clones or stronger?

They’re likely just as strong as the original user, as Shinji and Ren fought one another’s clones when they had their fight

Then sasuke will be in big trouble if he assumes they're like shadow clones and then don't poof away after a single hit.

Not true, Strange Vent basically give him access to those weapons and make its his, like the case with Ouja as Ixa've explained. Although the card itself are completely random so chance to get powerful haxes are 1 in 100.

Not true, Strange Vent basically give him access to those weapons and make its his, like the case with Ouja as Ixa've explained. Although the card itself are completely random so chance to get powerful haxes are 1 in 100.
I would argue that weapons in general are pretty useful. For example, Venosaber gives him some good acid hax. Not game changing, but still useful.

I counted that 35/61 of the cards he can change to are useful cards. So more than half the time, he gets something good.

Idk if there is anymore counter arguments but I'll just get the voting process started by voting Ryuki FRA.

Back