• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Today we have a matchup of two combatants.
In the right, we have all might!
In the left, we have the man himself! Golden Sperm.
Golden Sperm beats up all the MHA heros and all-might is the last one to fight. He is angry watching everyone died as he could have prevented it and did nothing.
Speed equal and both are high 7-A
Prime all might will be used.
Who will win in this fight! All Might is blood lusted and has 3 days of prep. Who wins?

All-Might has an AP disadvantage but higher LS than Golden Sperm.

Golden sperm: Kachon123, King)

All Might: (Emirp sumitpo, CheatHydra, Earthyboy, Maverick_Zero_X, Kin201, Nierre)

Incon:
latest
310.png

Last edited:
I'd say All Might takes this probably.

Golden Sperm has the AP advantage. All Might is only baseline, but Golden Sperm somewhat scales to a sword that's above 2.4 Gigatons. But that's the only advantage that Golden Sperm has, as All Might outclasses him in every other category.

All Might could easily attack him from range with shockwaves. All Might has the LS advantage to win against Golden Sperm in a grappling match. Acrobatics allow him to easily dodge attacks from Golden Sperm. Fear Inducement could maybe stun Golden Sperm? Pseudo-Flight allows All Might to move out of Golden Sperm's range. All Might is also much more skilled and has far better experience (Golden Sperm ain't that special of an opponent, he's basically big strong dude without the duplication shit)

Last edited:
Golden Sperm should take this via higher AP and vastly higher skill. Platinum Sperm, a stronger version, was able to fight with Flashy Flash and Garou, one of the most skilled in the OPM verse. Skill shouldn't change through forms, and he's not implied to become any more skilled. Just faster and stronger.

Platinum Sperm got skill stomped by Garou. He's nowhere on par with Garou in skill.
I mean their speed and AP were about more or less equal, and you could see that Garou only managed to land a single hit on his face after "thousands of blows" which landed him onto ground.

So PS just magically became a skillful god by merging more BS clones?
The issue is PS has feats (Easily holding off FF and exchanging thousands of blows with Garou without being hit until the last moment) and GS doesn't. So that's it. Murata's statement disproves this because he implies that GS is like Saitama, who only fights with speed and power.

Are you forgetting the entire fight?
Them clashing doesn't make them comparable, plus Garou was even able to take out both flash and Platinum Sperm with his own skill.

Golden Sperm has nothing to show he has the level of skill as Platinum Sperm, neither does his profile imply Golden Sperm has any skill like the latter.

I'm voting All Might FRA btw, since skill is very important factor in a pure hand-to-hand match. GS just doesn't have any skills feats.

Ok, I'll type out an argument for Golden S the shiny chad.
I guess being an expert hand to hand combatant gives him some kind of advantage but I don't think it would be that significant. All Might excels at brawling so he doesn't skill-stomp Golden S.
Acrobatics and Pseudo Flight help but only in creating distance which doesn't affect Golden S as he's too chad and doesn't care and can wait for All Might to come back.
Shockwaves are useless as Golden S already has higher AP so the shockwaves won't do anything.

So, the battle is higher LS vs higher AP.

Depends on how the battle plays out. Whether All Might can grapple is unknown so I'll just assume it to be a brawling match or similar. Plus, I don't see any reason for All Might to specifically stick to wrestling as we don't see him do that.

Golden S FRA.

I think a major argument for All Might has been defeating Golden S through skill but doesn't that go against whatever All Might has done? He's a brawler like Hanayama from Baki. Skilled but still a brawler. In every instance he tries to defeat his opponent through sheer force. Even when it's not enough, he simply goes "Plus Ultra".

So, we don't know what he'll do against an opponent that has a major AP advantage.

GS is comparable in height with Darkshine, who is 235 cm. All Might is 220 cm

Why not
I mean why did you send a screenshot of BS's abilities when this match is about GS? GS can't mutate his limbs to become bigger.
I think a major argument for All Might has been defeating Golden S through skill but doesn't that go against whatever All Might has done? He's a brawler like Hanayama from Baki. Skilled but still a brawler. In every instance he tries to defeat his opponent through sheer force. Even when it's not enough, he simply goes "Plus Ultra".

So, we don't know what he'll do against an opponent that has a major AP advantage.
I agree with the point that shockwaves aren't gonna do much against opponents with higher AP and Durability. I also just don't know how skilled AM is and assume GS is nowhere as skilled as him due to lack of feats.

Back