• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Wings of the Pirate King (Roronoa Zoro vs. Sanji)

GoldExPoints

He/Him
Early Wano Kuni versions are used
Both start in base, but they can use their amps when desired. (Sanji can put on his Raid Suit, Zoro can activate Armament Haki, etc.)
Both are Relativistic+ (57% SoL iirc?)
Location is the Corrida Colosseum
Starting distance is 10 meters

Zoro: 3 (JediMindTrickz, Ryuga21, Nierre)
Sanji:
Luffy (Incon):

Last edited:
Damn, surprised that this battle hasn't been done yet. I'm going to vote for Zoro high-diff due to his Conqueror's and Armament Haki. Push comes to shove he can still use Asura for that extra amp in all of his abilities + he has reactive power level.

Sanji has the superior Observation Haki (could react to attacks?), Raid Suit for AP amp and can ignore durability.

My vote is subject to change, I'm a filthy anime watcher.

Sanji has future sight + speed amp and flight; Zoro won't be able to land good hits on Sanji unless he uses his AoE attacks or longed slashes (Honestly, Sanji could read him like a book at close range due to CoO); however Sanji knows that his domain would be short distance, in no way would he let Zoro distance himself (And invisibility could help Sanji in the midst of combat, as detecting enemies with Haki isn't Zoro's specialty). Before anyone comes along to say that Zoro completely outskills Sanji; first: lie; second: Advanced CoO doesn't care about skill.

Zoro has the highest AP scaling here and his Armament Haki is far above Sanji's. This battle is brute strength and power versus speed and mobility. At least, using the suit I think Sanji can withstand a few serious attacks from Zoro with Haki ('Cause he came out unscathed from a full blow by a Tobiroppo), but the difference is very large, to the point that Zoro uses haki to defend himself and almost completely nulls the power of Sanji's blows due to its high hardness (And I don't believe Sanji's heat will be that significant since Haki resists heat).

In the end, Sanji doesn't have as much stamina as Zoro and he would be the one who would need to work the most; Queen is a biology master and understood that Sanji would get tired moving at high speeds, even with Germa's supernatural genetics; thus, it would be a matter of time before Sanji got tired and couldn't knock Zoro down with his kicks, losing his speed advantage, being overcome and defeated. Voting for Zoro.

Back