• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Story: Rayman is walking through the Glade of Dreams when suddenly he hears a random voice (Geo) calling him a freak. He gets mad and wants to fight.

Both are 4-B
Speed Equalized
Win is by death, k.o., or incap
Both are in character
Optional equipment is allowed

Geo: 7

Rayman: 1

Rayman's AP: 1.414 MegaFoe

Geo's AP: 100.129 KiloFoe

Rayman has a 14x ap and durability advantage.

Last edited:
Yeah, Geo intag is not only different to Rayman NPI, but he also can become more intangible than EM wave ghosts like Crown Thunder

And since this is SBA, Geo starts in either Red Joker or Black Ace generating Noise passively which outright weakens beings made of radiation like other EM beings. Then dread laser gg(transmutation into data and then scattering that data)

Geo via hax

My vote is going to Geo. He could use Info analysis to read the power difference and after seeing how bit it is he could use one of his durability negating hax.

Yeah, Geo intag is not only different to Rayman NPI, but he also can become more intangible than EM wave ghosts like Crown Thunder

And since this is SBA, Geo starts in either Red Joker or Black Ace generating Noise passively which outright weakens beings made of radiation like other EM beings. Then dread laser gg(transmutation into data and then scattering that data)

Geo via hax
Isn't Geo's intangibility based on energy? If so, Rayman should able to interact with him.

Rayman resists transmutation.
My vote is going to Geo. He could use Info analysis to read the power difference and after seeing how bit it is he could use one of his durability negating hax.
Rayman can just revive himself when that happens.

Isn't Geo's intangibility based on energy? If so, Rayman should able to interact with him.
Rayman can interact with Geo normally but Geo has skills that allow him to reach higher levels of intangibility. Those higher levels of intangibility allow him to avoid attacks from characters who can affect him normally.
Rayman can just revive himself when that happens.
How many times can Rayman revive himself? Once he revives Geo could just hax him again.

Rayman can interact with Geo normally but Geo has skills that allow him to reach higher levels of intangibility. Those higher levels of intangibility allow him to avoid attacks from characters who can affect him normally.

How many times can Rayman revive himself? Once he revives Geo could just hax him again.
Rayman only needs to interact with Geo once considering he can one-shot, but I suppose it depends if Geo automatically uses the skill.

I believe Rayman can revive himself indefinitely.

Rayman only needs to interact with Geo once considering he can one-shot, but I suppose it depends if Geo automatically uses the skill.
Which is easier said than done since Geo is invisible and has stuff like teleportation, intangibility, and flight.
I believe Rayman can revive himself indefinitely.
I don’t see resurrection anywhere on Rayman’s profile. Where does it come from? If it is legit then how is this fair? Geo gets one shot on top of having no way to put down Rayman for good.

Which is easier said than done since Geo is invisible and has stuff like teleportation, intangibility, and flight.

I don’t see resurrection anywhere on Rayman’s profile. Where does it come from? If it is legit then how is this fair? Geo gets one shot on top of having no way to put down Rayman for good.
I'm pretty Rayman's homing bullets are capable of dealing with those abilities.

"Resurrection with Phoenix" It's possible that Mirror's Edge could negate his resurrection.

Last edited:
I'm pretty Rayman's homing bullets are capable of dealing with those abilities.
It could be a counter to flight and invisibility but teleportation and intangibility could still avoid them. Geo’s defensive auras could block a few of them. The auras are capable of blocking one attack above their durability before breaking and Geo owns multiple aura cards.
"Resurrection with Phoenix" It's possible that Mirror's Soul could negate his resurrection.
I don’t think life force absorption would be able to counter resurrection (an ability that returns life to someone who lost it).

It could be a counter to flight and invisibility but teleportation and intangibility could still avoid them. Geo’s defensive auras could block a few of them. The auras are capable of blocking one attack above their durability before breaking and Geo owns multiple aura cards.

I don’t think life force absorption would be able to counter resurrection (an ability that returns life to someone who lost it).
The homing bullet would still chase so he would have to constantly keep teleporting while trying to deal damage. And as I said before, it depends on when Geo upgrades his intangibility. Otherwise, it would still hit him.

Did Geo's barriers ever block an attack that could one-shot him?

Mirror's Edge also drains the soul. Ig it depends if Rayman's resurrection is soul-based or not.

The homing bullet would still chase so he would have to constantly keep teleporting while trying to deal damage. And as I said before, it depends on when Geo upgrades his intangibility. Otherwise, it would still hit him.
I think Geo would upgrade early on considering he knows about the ap gap
and he would likely use it to avoid the homing projectiles. As a note I just want to say that Geo’s upgraded intangibility won’t last forever. It will last a while though considering that Geo has multiple cards that upgrade his intangibility.
Did Geo's barriers ever block an attack that could one-shot him?
They could block one attack above their standard durability before breaking.
Mirror's Edge also drains the soul. Ig it depends if Rayman's resurrection is soul-based or not.
I guess void manipulation could also be a counter to it. A lot of Geo’s hax are thought based so they would be faster than most of Raymond’s stuff. I think i’m still going to vote Geo. I think the scenario I brought up in my first comment will still happen.

I think Geo would upgrade early on considering he knows about the ap gap
and he would likely use it to avoid the homing projectiles. As a note I just want to say that Geo’s upgraded intangibility won’t last forever. It will last a while though considering that Geo has multiple cards that upgrade his intangibility.

They could block one attack above their standard durability before breaking.

I guess void manipulation could also be a counter to it. A lot of Geo’s hax are thought based so they would be faster than most of Raymond’s stuff. I think i’m still going to vote Geo. I think the scenario I brought up in my first comment will still happen.
Rayman has very high stamina so he could maybe outlast Geo's intangibility upgrade.

But have they ever blocked an attack 14x higher than their regular durability?

I don't think Void Manipulation counters resurrection.

I don't see how Geo's hax activating faster than Rayman's is going to get around his durability, Mid-High regeneration (which should be Low-Godly), and resurrection aside from the Mirror's Edge.

Rayman has very high stamina so he could maybe outlast Geo's intangibility upgrade.
Geo would likely hax Rayman before it runs out considering the amount of cards that upgrade Geo's intangibility there are. Those are types of cards are very common in the series where Geo is from. Geo's hax are thought based as well meaning they would likely hit Raymond before Geo can run out of cards.
But have they ever blocked an attack 14x higher than their regular durability?

I don't think Void Manipulation counters resurrection.
I concede on these two points
I don't see how Geo's hax activating faster than Rayman's is going to get around his durability, Mid-High regeneration (which should be Low-Godly), and resurrection aside from the Mirror's Edge.
Geo's hax will get around Rayman's durability because they are hax. After going back over Geo's abilities I noticed ice manipulation could also be a win con since Rayman lacks a resitance.

Geo would likely hax Rayman before it runs out considering the amount of cards that upgrade Geo's intangibility there are. Those are types of cards are very common in the series where Geo is from. Geo's hax are thought based as well meaning they would likely hit Raymond before Geo can run out of cards.

I concede on these two points

Geo's hax will get around Rayman's durability because they are hax. After going back over Geo's abilities I noticed ice manipulation could also be a win con since Rayman lacks a resitance.
The main point of my argument is that 99% of Geo's hax will not work because Rayman can keep reviving.

I'll admit that there are several abilities missing on his profile with Ice Resistance being one of them. Rayman isn't affected by the depths of space and can traverse through the Summit Beyond The Clouds. The summit's temperature is stated to be -61 degrees. Even if Rayman gets frozen, he can break out within a second.

The main point of my argument is that 99% of Geo's hax will not work because Rayman can keep reviving
Geo has a few but not many durability negating hax and since most of his durability negating hax are thought based he could easily use another one on Rayman once Rayman revives.
I'll admit that there are several abilities missing on his profile with Ice Resistance being one of them. Rayman isn't affected by the depths of space and can traverse through the Summit Beyond The Clouds. The summit's temperature is stated to be -61 degrees. Even if Rayman gets frozen, he can break out within a second.
Geo's ice can freeze beings that can survive inside black holes. The temperature of black holes is close to the temperature of absolute zero ice. I don't think Rayman's ice resistance is good enough to counter Geo's ice.

Geo has a few but not many durability negating hax and since most of his durability negating hax are thought based he could easily use another one on Rayman once Rayman revives.

Geo's ice can freeze beings that can survive inside black holes. The temperature of black holes is close to the temperature of absolute zero ice. I don't think Rayman's ice resistance is good enough to counter Geo's ice.
Rayman's attacks are fairly fast too. I don't think it's too ludicrous to assume Rayman can land a hit at least once within the amount of times he can revive.

Space's temperature is -455 degrees Fahrenheit, and Rayman wasn't affected by the temperature. I think it's fair to say he can deal with Geo's ice.

Rayman's attacks are fairly fast too. I don't think it's too ludicrous to assume Rayman can land a hit at least once within the amount of times he can revive.
Geo's intangibility (that will last a couple of minute at least) could be used to avoid the projectiles like I already mentioned. Like I said despite Geo having a large arsenal most of his attacks don't negate durability. Geo would be able to quickly go through his actual durability negating stuff before he lands on one of his many ice attacks or soul manip.
Space's temperature is -455 degrees Fahrenheit, and Rayman wasn't affected by the temperature. I think it's fair to say he can deal with Geo's ice.
Surviving in space alone doesn't grant cold resistance anymore and even if it did, most of the beings Geo fight are aliens who regularly live in and fly through space. He can freeze those aliens so I think it's pretty fair to say that Rayman's resistance can't deal with Geo's ice.

Geo's intangibility (that will last a couple of minute at least) could be used to avoid the projectiles like I already mentioned. Like I said despite Geo having a large arsenal most of his attacks don't negate durability. Geo would be able to quickly go through his actual durability negating stuff before he lands on one of his many ice attacks or soul manip.

Surviving in space alone doesn't grant cold resistance anymore and even if it did, most of the beings Geo fight are aliens who regularly live in and fly through space. He can freeze those aliens so I think it's pretty fair to say that Rayman's resistance can't deal with Geo's ice.
Like I already mentioned, unless the first thing he does is upgrade his intangibility, which doesn't seem to be the case as he starts in Red Joker or Black Ace, Rayman should be able to hit him.

Rayman has several fire attacks to counter his ice. His fire can burn the Rabbids who can dive into the Sun and come out fine.

Or, you know, he could just dodge ig.

Like I already mentioned, unless the first thing he does is upgrade his intangibility, which doesn't seem to be the case as he starts in Red Joker or Black Ace, Rayman should be able to hit him.
which one does he start in? Red Joker or Black Ace? As the op you should probably say which one to avoid confusion.

With either form Rayman probably takes it. MegaMan would read Rayman's massive AP advantage with info analysis and likely use his strongest move. The strongest move either does absolutely nothing to rayman and then Mega Man would get one shot.

With either form Rayman probably takes it. MegaMan would read Rayman's massive AP advantage with info analysis and likely use his strongest move. The strongest move either does absolutely nothing to rayman and then Mega Man would get one shot.
Geo will read his AP and not use strength cause he's not an idiot. Geo via hax, intangibility and invisibility

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back