• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Welcome to another Zero-One matches, presented by @Veloxt1r0kore
Yeah, looks like now i can contributing myself on Zero-One spam alongside the others like @Nicetoderp lel
Beside this, i also planning to make another Z1 matches, specifically for his High 7-A version and EoS version (which in this case, i'm going to use the chars Arslan 6-B tourney since that tourney didn't progressing at all)

As for Doflamingo well, its been a century since i made OP matches, lets see if my magic can still working, and beside that HST matches are always having an war zone which made me feels anxious about this match, but we'll see
And why Doflamingo? Outside from the fact that he's the well written antagonist from OP, he need more matches as well

The fight between two business men! The infamous broker of new world with its nickname "Joker", controlled everything in the shadow of world like an puppet master
Now he will faced against the Young CEO who had a dream to united the humans and the android called Humagears, and took the role as Kamen Rider Zero-One, the lead of Hiden Corporation

Both have a animal motif, both are the lead of their business, but with a different morality, who would win!!?

• MetsuBouJinRai.Net Arc Zero-One is used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place: Sabaody Archipelago
  • images
  • Starting Range: 10 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Flamingo: 0
  • Grasshopper: 7 (Snook, Berrie, Ixa, Nice, Dellinger, Magi, Random)
  • Inconclusive: 0

Donquixote.Doflamingo.full.3083718.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.Zero-One.%28Character%29.600.3160069.jpg

Last edited:
I remembered One Piece 7-A characters AP being absurdly off the chart, is it still the same? If that's the case I can see an argument for Doflamingo one-shot

I remember that there is so much revision regarding One Piece AP, but can't remember which oe is chosen (only thing i know is the 6-B One Piece is back)

Doffy typically starts confrontations with Parasite strings. Any way KRZ can break out or phase through them? If not, then he gets caught with one and pretty much skewered.
There's also moments where Doflamingo used them defensively during combat, like when he stopped Sanji during their short confrontation. Unless KRZ can sense them like Fujitora did, he'd either get caught right off the bat, or be stalled by a Black Knight and get caught with it during.

Do they both have prior knowledge of each other abilities or start off clueless?

Last edited:
Doffy typically starts confrontations with Parasite strings. Any way KRZ can break out or phase through them? If not, then he gets caught with one and pretty much skewered.
There's also moments where Doflamingo used them defensively during combat, like when he stopped Sanji during their short confrontation. Unless KRZ can sense them like Fujitora did, he'd either get caught right off the bat, or be stalled by a Black Knight and get caught with it during.
Aruto starts off with by spamming his TP, while being pretty casual and not willing to fight, he’s capable of pretty easily teleporting out of the way of attacks. He’s also able to teleport through attacks. He also has his Shining Assault Impact which allows him to oneshot people comparable to him and he could even amp it to 6x if he wants to

Aruto starts off with by spamming his TP, while being pretty casual and not willing to fight, he’s capable of pretty easily teleporting out of the way of attacks. He’s also able to teleport through attacks. He also has his Shining Assault Impact which allows him to oneshot people comparable to him and he could even amp it to 6x if he wants to
Is the teleportation passive, or does he have to activate it? If it requires a physical thing then he'll be pinned and likely unable to do anything.
Doflamingo kept up with Law, who can use teleportation as well within his room (likely due to his kenbunshoku's limited precog). Though Doffy doesn't start off with awakening, if he senses Artuo's a threat he'll definitely resort to it and have pretty much control over the entire field for kilometers on end. What's stopping the Black Knight from charging Arturo while Doffy spams awakening attacks or parasite attempts? He also showed the ability to use his strings to restrain others, such as when he tied Luffy's hands behind his back and the latter couldn't break out easily even with his high LS.

Is the teleportation passive, or does he have to activate it? If it requires a physical thing then he'll be pinned and likely unable to do anything.
Doflamingo kept up with Law, who can use teleportation as well within his room (likely due to his kenbunshoku's limited precog). Though Doffy doesn't start off with awakening, if he senses Artuo's a threat he'll definitely resort to it and have pretty much control over the entire field for kilometers on end. What's stopping the Black Knight from charging Arturo while Doffy spams awakening attacks or parasite attempts? He also showed the ability to use his strings to restrain others, such as when he tied Luffy's hands behind his back and the latter couldn't break out easily even with his high LS.
Aruto’s teleportation is thought based, which is incredibly useful for Aruto due to two factors. His precognition and his perception manipulation.So I’ll keep it simple cause this is literally the reason why I hate debating with Aruto:

Firstly, Aruto’s precognition allows him to predict at least 2.5 million scenarios per second. Now, the series has shown that when a person’s precog in high enough, it’ll completely negate the precog of a weaker person. So example, the Shining Arithmetic can predict 2.5 million scenarios, the Thousand Signal can predict 10 million and that was enough to make the Shining Arithmetic useless as it wasn’t able to keep up with the Thousand Signal. Now, the weakest AI in the series is the Dodo Magia, which could predict attack mid teleportation and even attack from two characters faster than him. The Dodo Magia’s max prediction was 5, meaning Aruto’s precog is 2 million of times better than the Dodo’s and remember that a 4x could completely negate a person’s precog.

Now, the perception manip. When Aruto is in his Rider forms, his perception speed is slowed down insanely. He’s capable of having a full conversation and became a comedian with no combat experience to someone who could fight alongside the leader of an anti-terrorist team within under 5 seconds.

Don’s ability to control a field may honestly not be too useful here. Aruto has shown to be able to chain his teleportation to remain the in air and even able to levitate. So it’s going to be really, REALLY hard for Don to actually land hits. Also just in case if Don does land some parasites, do they need skin to skin contact? Cause Aruto’s entire body is covered in an armor. Restraining Aruto wouldn’t be useful due to him being able to just teleport out of the restrains.

Sorry that I wrote so much, there just a lot that needs to be talked about when it comes to Zero One Riders

Also, Vel, if you’re gonna make a Z1 fight, could you at least so Yaiba. She has NEVER been in a fight before and he doesn’t cause as much problems like Aruto

Not sure what does this mean exactly but he thought and he blip out. It also have instinctive reaction attache onto it as well. To goes along with that, Shining Assault Hopper come equip with Shine Crysters. 8 deployable bits that can shoot lasers ranging from huge beam to focus lazer fire which triple as both a flying, homing sword and instinctive reaction forcefield. Each one of them have AP to the same level as Zero-One himself and Zero-One can summon them again and again.

Zero-One have enhance senses out the ass. Being able to have heat vision, x-ray vision and even detecting things like smell and on. Assault Hopper enhance his focal lenght is increased by 7 times and each Shine Cryster in itself is a field of vision that he can use.
Though Doffy doesn't start off with awakening, if he senses Artuo's a threat he'll definitely resort to it and have pretty much control over the entire field for kilometers on end. What's stopping the Black Knight from charging Arturo while Doffy spams awakening attacks or parasite attempts?
If it only on the ground it shouldn't be a problem. Zero-One TPs spams is so good that it can be considered flight, and actually good enough to dog-fight opponent in the air. Zero-One precog allow him to not only adapt to opponents abilities attack and defense pattern, it also allow Zero-One to change the outcome of his own attacks and defensive pattern at the very last possible moment in order to throw off his enemy's precog. With his RPL and Accelerated Development he is able to outclass Dodo Magia own set of RPL/Accelerated Development and Precog who can easily predicts TPs spams despite only being exposed to it for 20 seconds, not only that despite the incomplete Shining Hopper being almost 2x stronger than Dodo Magia it is able to surpass that at the same time he adapt to TPs spams as well. How fast did Zero-One managed to trump Dodo Magia Accelerated Development/Precog/RPL?

Dodo Magia dare dodge his fist once. After that Dodo Magia simply cannot match him anymore.

Aruto’s teleportation is thought based, which is incredibly useful for Aruto due to two factors. His precognition and his perception manipulation.So I’ll keep it simple cause this is literally the reason why I hate debating with Aruto:

Firstly, Aruto’s precognition allows him to predict at least 2.5 million scenarios per second. Now, the series has shown that when a person’s precog in high enough, it’ll completely negate the precog of a weaker person. So example, the Shining Arithmetic can predict 2.5 million scenarios, the Thousand Signal can predict 10 million and that was enough to make the Shining Arithmetic useless as it wasn’t able to keep up with the Thousand Signal. Now, the weakest AI in the series is the Dodo Magia, which could predict attack mid teleportation and even attack from two characters faster than him. The Dodo Magia’s max prediction was 5, meaning Aruto’s precog is 2 million of times better than the Dodo’s and remember that a 4x could completely negate a person’s precog.

Now, the perception manip. When Aruto is in his Rider forms, his perception speed is slowed down insanely. He’s capable of having a full conversation and became a comedian with no combat experience to someone who could fight alongside the leader of an anti-terrorist team within under 5 seconds.

Don’s ability to control a field may honestly not be too useful here. Aruto has shown to be able to chain his teleportation to remain the in air and even able to levitate. So it’s going to be really, REALLY hard for Don to actually land hits. Also just in case if Don does land some parasites, do they need skin to skin contact? Cause Aruto’s entire body is covered in an armor. Restraining Aruto wouldn’t be useful due to him being able to just teleport out of the restrains.

Sorry that I wrote so much, there just a lot that needs to be talked about when it comes to Zero One Riders
About the same as OP character's precog, albeit with OP they sense what you'll do based on your intent or thoughts, instead of predicting multiple scenarios while trying to land on a correct one.
But Luffy's precog when weaker than Katakuri's still countered Katakuri's own (before he got future sight and was relying on base sensing based precog), so their precogs clashing likely negs both on that end.

Perception manip does seem useful here. I don't think Doffy has any counters to that unless sheer quantity of attacks makes up for it.
If it only on the ground it shouldn't be a problem. Zero-One TPs spams is so good that it can be considered flight, and actually good enough to dog-fight opponent in the air

Thing is- Doflamingo's awakening can reach tens of kilometers into the air, his kenbunshoku also tracks events several kilometers away, so he shouldn't have too much trouble tracking and targetting Aruto.
As far as we've seen, Parasites go through armored characters as well- A character made of diamond couldn't block them out. The only way they were broken out of was via sheer strength, though I don't think we've seen him use them on Logias either to determine whether or not you can just phase out, so fair enough.
Birdcage usually takes care of characters that try going too far, but Aruto can teleport out of that.

No worries about the lengthy explaining tbh. I'm not knowledgeable when it comes to Kamen Rider, so feel free to educate me!
It does seem like Aruto has the edge in defensive versatility (faster perception and teleportation) while Doffy's got the offense, range, field control and annoying black knight back up.

Leaning towards Zero-one here. If he gets close enough (if his teleport is as easily spammed as it sounds) then there's high chance he lands a one shot attack on Doflamingo.
If he can work around fighting 3 doflamingos at once, he should have this.

Thanks for understanding, I always get annoyed whenever we have a Z1 debate cause there’ll be people who’ll be confused and it’s just a back and fourth of just arguing on topics where neither person knows what the other is talking about.

But yeah, I’d say Aruto wins this by a slight margin. He starts off with his TP and his defensive versatility allows him to ensure he won’t be hit. It’ll give him enough time to use his SAI to end the fight right then and there. It also amps him speed incredibly so that’s another point.

Also, Vel, if you’re gonna make a Z1 fight, could you at least so Yaiba. She has NEVER been in a fight before and he doesn’t cause as much problems like Aruto
Not interested lel, i migt using Vulcan or Horobi when i'm finally done with Aruto

Wait Doffy is in one-shot range?

Or are we talking about the fact that Shining Mega~Tera Storm Impact amp his AP to one-shot here?

The SSI, even at its weakest setting, Aruto’s finishers can oneshot people hes comparable to
I'm curious- Can Zero-one spam that attack? Doflamingo can use armament to lessen the damage on occasion. He did that with Gear Fourth Luffy's Rhino schneider and Law's injection shot. Althouh how MUCH he lessens the damage is unknown, he can tank attacks that go quite a bit over his durability.
When awakened he basically started parrying and blocking those level of attacks regularly until Luffy used King Kong Gun, which is at least several times stronger than every other G4 attack for snapping Doffy's haki strings, his spider net and hitting him before Doflamingo could even process that-
If Zero-One's finishers are spammable then he should have this- if not, then there's a chance Doflamingo absorbs the damage and repairs himself via string-surgery like he did with Gamma knife.

Not spammable but very easy to perform. All he needs to do is press his belt and instantly goes into his SSI. Essentially boosts his speed to blitz and AP to oneshot. Aruto actually goes into his Shining Mega Storm Impact while in this form, which multiplies his AP by 3x on top of the oneshot.

Not spammable but very easy to perform. All he needs to do is press his belt and instantly goes into his SSI. Essentially boosts his speed to blitz and AP to oneshot. Aruto actually goes into his Shining Mega Storm Impact while in this form, which multiplies his AP by 3x on top of the oneshot.
Yeah, that seems very comparable to Luffy's Boundman form, an unquantifiable one-shot amp+3/4x amp for KKG. It won't be an easy win, but Aruto's able to take this.

Back