• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rikimarox2

He/Him
I like both of them, so why not. And Tae lacks any good fight.

Both of them are 8-B.

Speed is equalized, obviously. OP ******* are fast as shit.

Luffy's AP = 66 tons, Tae's AP >> 19.05 Tons, so Luffy has 3.4x AP advantage.

Luffy: 0

Tae Mu-Kang: 0

Incon: 0

Aha, so fear manip that affects people who aren't afraid of death isn't enough.

Well then, what can he do against Tae's durability negation and chi absorption, which will heavily weaken him?

With “Art of the Primeval Hellish Demon”, Tae devoured his opponents’ chi, digested it, analyzed it, and automatically transformed itself into an energy that perfectly countered his opponents’
Don't care about the match but this demon should receive information analysis and reactive evolution for this.

Don't care about the match but this demon should receive information analysis and reactive evolution for this.
Ah, I thought the absorption part will be enough, but I'll add it once I make another CRT.

Also bump.

Isn't Luffys Willpower strong af? Has he ever resisted fear manip through sheer will?

Also, if it helps, his fear manip isn't that strong at the start of the fight. It still fears them, yeah, but someone with strong will can bypass it.

It only becomes strong when he begins emitting his killing intent, which feared people who aren't afraid of anything, including death.

Isn't Luffys Willpower strong af? Has he ever resisted fear manip through sheer will?

Also, if it helps, his fear manip isn't that strong at the start of the fight. It still fears them, yeah, but someone with strong will can bypass it.

It only becomes strong when he begins emitting his killing intent, which feared people who aren't afraid of anything, including death.
Oh... Yee luffy easily has insane willpower but it states nothing about will needed to resist his fear

Well, if he can't resist it, he can still fight for a period of time before Tae emits his killing intent. Is there any chance of Luffy beating Tae before he emits his killing intent? Does he have any one shot worthy ability?

Is it in character for him to do that? He also has a forcefield that protects him and reflects damage, fyi.

Man, now i wish I could restrict the fear manip.

Rip then.

Do you have any other character for One Piece that I can switch Luffy with?

I mean, doesn't Kuro still have the same weakness as Luffy, ie not resistance to Fear manip?

Would that really work considering once Tae notices how strong he is, he will get pissed like a little bitch, and emit strong killing intent immediately, which fears and slows opponents.

Also, how does the blitzing technique work? Isn't it simply due to his speed?

Would that really work considering once Tae notices how strong he is, he will get pissed like a little bitch, and emit strong killing intent immediately, which fears and slows opponents.

Also, how does the blitzing technique work? Isn't it simply due to his speed?
It's a technique or something which he moves faster than he himself can even react so anything gets sliced in his way

But yee no 8-B op character can deal with fear manipulation

Back