• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights Assassination 2 (Tarkus vs Pluto)

First_Witch

VS Battles
Retired
AhGwrpj.jpg

"Three day have passed since a mysterious group of 16 individuals entered the forsaken Metropolis of decadence.
The quiet night of the City Square is where our fateful encounter happens.
A clash of Capos and Executives is upon us. Soon,
Death will occur upon these streets."

Pluto:
Tarkus: 1

Last edited:
Pluto should have the AP advantage (Pluto performed a 0.77 Tons feat simply by flexing, so he should be >>> the value) and that's before he further amplifies his stats with FLEX and EXPAND FURTHER (Increasing his Attack and Defense but slightly lowering his speed)
Pluto can also become HAPPY increasing his speed by 20%

As for the LS, Pluto crushes Tarkus, given that it is Class M vs Class K (So Pluto could put him in a submission hold, which is in-character)

Also since speed is equalized, Pluto is able to move normally despite his large size. Pluto can punch and dodge just like any other person, so he SEVERELY outranges Tarkus in physical combat

Last edited:
Which key are we using for Pluto? The link links to his base key and that's the image used in the OP so...?

How does Pluto fight and how does he empliy his flight?

Because Tarkus' big ass sword could be a serious problem.

How does Pluto fight and how does he empliy his flight?
Pluto's a physical brawler and mostly starts with rapid-punches and headbutts
He can also make himself HAPPY, increasing his critical hit chance and speed by 20% (And will only take 80% damage from Angry foes)
If backed into a corner, Pluto will use EXPAND; making himself bigger, increasing his Attack and Defense but slightly lowering his speed
Pluto only uses his flight to retreat tho

Unless Pluto has the skill to fight a swordsman with his bare fists, I think he's gonna lose more time than not.

Becoming stronger and faster while reducing damage from an opponent who will likely become angry at some point are good advantages, but I'm not sure if they are enough. (and I'm not sure if percentage can be considered an actual thing in Omori, idk how we handle the verse).
He's still using his arms to counter a large sword, and Tarkus can also regenerate and ignore pain. Increasing in size would only make him a bigger target, honestly.

For now, I vote Tarkus.

Is Pluto restricted to his Base Form or can he become Expanded? (Since his Expanded Form is just the maximum size he can get through EXPANDing)

The expanded form refers to his second key?
Because jumping from key to key isn't allowed by vs matches rules in general.
Pluto might be one of those outdated profiles that separate keys by transformations, instead of different points in time and such.

If you think base and expanded can fit into the same key, you can try to make a quick CRT to merge them.

The expanded form refers to his second key?
Because jumping from key to key isn't allowed by vs matches rules in general.
Pluto might be one of those outdated profiles that separate keys by transformations, instead of different points in time and such.

If you think base and expanded can fit into the same key, you can try to make a quick CRT to merge them.
"At least 8-C, higher when Expanded" doesn't look as good tho

Tarkus' stuff is

Can't feel pain (JoJo zombies lack the ability to feel pain, unless caused by hamon or sunlight, in which it's ******* unbearable and feels like being burned alive but worse).

High stamina (As a human it was basically superhuman, as an undead it's far, far higher).

Has a large sword that eclipses 195cm, atop his own huge build (No canon height and it changes due to art discrepancies, but he's usually at smallest drawn close to 400cm) and while the size isn't major here due to his foe, the fact he has a sword does matter, less surface area means cutting damage, can be used to mitigate durability via slashing and piercing damage (pretty hefty range on his cuts as well, he could slice open a cliff 30m deep and 23m long with one strike, so he should be capable of actually inflicting noticeable damage to Pluto, who's 40m tall I think?)

LS is so great that he can lift about 500 tons with one finger, casually.

Has some regen (Can heal broken bones and deep stab wounds just fine, scales to these feats, downside is UV light or head attacks work fine and are lethal).

Is a zombie so he has that zombie shit going on (in that he can infect others, but he doesn't use this unless backed into a corner, he's still completely cognizant as opposed to RE zoms for example, he'd rather beat the shit out of you as he's malicious and will actively not use this in almost every situation).

0.71 tons for AP (probably a bit higher as he wasn't pissed yet but it's about this, maybe a tad higher via upscaling off Jonathan, Jack and the ship feat (Tarkus is strong enough to break his bones) but he's definitely below the + no matter how you slice it, he's hovering around that gap).

Also quite skilled, was a knight. And he's anything but dumb. Though he is brutish.

Weakness is sunlight (vaporizes when hit). And his head, as you'd expect from an undead.

Tarkus might be able to outlast via stamin and his own regen?
Yes, I know Pluto is stated to have regen but given it prefaces it with "yeah it's probably game mechanics", I'm inclined to believe it's game mechanics (tbh I don't really wanna argue on something that's just a possibility). Or if pushed into a corner, potentially infect Pluto with his fangs, though that was his last resort when faced with a baseline High 8-C who was ripping him apart and had instant kill hax on him so that's super not a lead, it's a (oh **** I am LITERALLY DYING tier move), plus it can be dodged or completely avoided and made useless via body control. Of course if Pluto can outlast till morning Tarkus is instant killed, or if Pluto can crush Tarkus' head or inflict decent brain damage he dies.

Though this has shown me that Tarkus profile is kinda lackluster as ****. Anyway, the question is if Pluto could cave in Tarkus' skull or outlast him before taking hefty enough damage via Tarkus' blade and own innate stamina and survivability, or LS I guess if this is Pluto base key as the tables turn and Tarkus can incap and pin him without issue.

Or if pushed into a corner, potentially infect Pluto with his fangs, though that was his last resort when faced with a baseline High 8-C who was ripping him apart and had instant kill hax on him so that's super not a lead, it's a (oh **** I am LITERALLY DYING tier move), plus it can be dodged or completely avoided and made useless via body control.
Would that work on Pluto? He's a (former) planet.

🤷‍♂️ Don't know his physiology, depends how inorganic he is, he doesn't have inorganic physiology and he obviously has muscles, but that could be just something that was missed being added and him being a muscled rock could be a cartoon thing.

Does he have blood or anything? That should simplify this.

But does he have blood or something? Tarkus' infection is dependent on bloodstream transmission, if he has that then he probably could be infected, if not then probably not.
N̵o̵t̵ ̵t̵h̵a̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵m̵a̵t̵t̵e̵r̵s̵,̵ ̵T̵a̵r̵k̵u̵s̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵i̵v̵e̵l̵y̵ ̵d̵o̵e̵s̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵u̵s̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵s̵ ̵e̵x̵c̵e̵p̵t̵ ̵w̵h̵e̵n̵ ̵h̵e̵'̵s̵ ̵a̵b̵o̵u̵t̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵b̵e̵ ̵m̵u̵r̵d̵e̵r̵e̵d̵ ̵a̵n̵d̵ ̵t̵u̵r̵n̵e̵d̵ ̵t̵o̵ ̵d̵u̵s̵t̵

You said he does that only when put to the corner, right?
And can he act while he grows in size?

Because as of now I think the battle would go as previously described, but at some point Pluto would start growing, although it depends on the wounds he has taken at that point.

Tarkus might be surprised but also still act while Pluto grows big, exploiting the time he takes to increase in size to deal some lethal blow, given his slashes can cover around 30 meters on hit, as Chariot stated.

If Pluto manages to become super giant, he might use ap and LS to crush Tarkus to death, since iirc their AP is kind of comparable, tho Pluto would deal less damage while getting more due to surface area.

You said he does that only when put to the corner, right?
Probaby yeah (First fight Pluto started Expanding as soon as he realized Omori and co were strong)
Tarkus might be surprised but also still act while Pluto grows big, exploiting the time he takes to increase in size to deal some lethal blow, given his slashes can cover around 30 meters on hit, as Chariot stated.
Pluto has his flight so he could easily get away and keep a distance away from him as he Expands
Pluto Expanding into his giant form also makes the floor around him explode as collateral damage

Last edited:
If Tarkus grabs him he could potentially limit his flight before and attack him or finish him off before he gets the chance, especially as with the sword, his attacks will be quite hefty in damage due to cutting.

Furthermore, what end is even being used for that floor feat? That's a chance that it's completely negligible and won't even be a nuisance depending on the end (I ask, because not even Armor knows which end we using, if it's high end it's useful and good but low end is whatever).

Are you implying people can't grab balls?
t̵h̵a̵t̵'̵s̵ ̵k̵i̵n̵d̵a̵ ̵a̵n̵t̵i̵-̵l̵g̵b̵t̵ ̵b̵r̵o̵

Why could he not? Tarkus himself is like, 400cm at least (Sometimes he's drawn like triple Jonathan's height, but at the very least he's 390cm). His sword is at least 195cm and he's double it (Stated to make Jonathan's 195cm look tiny).
And he's 500tons, with zero effort, with one finger.
He can restrain Pluto just fine with one hand or arm, even as a ball, Tarkus' grip can still pin him down in his base state. It's not like Pluto gets lubed and becomes slippery or something, hell he even has indents and craters, his form is prime grabbing material.

Didn't you say he only uses it to retreat?
Or would it be possible/in-character for him to fly away, become big and then come back?
Yeah, Pluto has Expanded while he's levitating
He can restrain Pluto just fine with one hand or arm, even as a ball, Tarkus' grip can still pin him down in his base state. It's not like Pluto gets lubed and becomes slippery or something, hell he even has indents and craters, his form is prime grabbing material.
Does he start with that?

Last edited:
I'd assume sometimes? Kinda hard to say when he's only ever been in one fight, but he does indeed like grappling and one of his favorite past times was this weird tug of war neck thing and he'd definitely grab his foes if given a chance. It's something he can and will do openly if that's what you're asking, can't say it's the very first thing he'd do (he might punch, he might kick, he might sword swing, he might grab, he might bearhug, all things he actively likes to do).

I'm still leaning more towards Tarkus, mostly because he basically has the upper hand for the entire fight until Pluto becomes big.
And even assuming he doesn't die first, and him flying high to increase whitout troubles isn't halted by Tarkus grabbing him down, I still think victory isn't assured for Pluto.
Tarkus can apparently expand the range of his attacks upon hit, which means he could affect Pluto in his entirety, who would have to rely on crushing Tarkus with higher AP and LS, either by stomping him or delivering unblockable blows.
But even then, Tarkus might be able to slash Pluto's body with his sword when clashing hits.

While it's definitely not a stomp, I think Tarkus has more chances to seize the victory.

And even assuming he doesn't die first, and him flying high to increase whitout troubles isn't halted by Tarkus grabbing him down, I still think victory isn't assured for Pluto.
Tarkus can apparently expand the range of his attacks upon hit, which means he could affect Pluto in his entirety, who would have to rely on crushing Tarkus with higher AP and LS, either by stomping him or delivering unblockable blows.
But even then, Tarkus might be able to slash Pluto's body with his sword when clashing hits.
I'm pretty sure once Pluto fully Expands he wins.
Expanded Pluto's first move (That isn't grabbing the moon and throwing it at the enemy) is to put the opponent in a submission hold and once restrained the fight is over. Class K can't do anything to escape a ×80 Baseline Class M's grip
Expanded Pluto also doesn't need to make physical contact with Tarkus to harm him, since Pluto can summon meteor showers (which are in-game ×10 his speed) and usually fights by throwing nearby celestial bodies at the enemy

Last edited:
once he fully expands
That's the thing, would he tho?
Tarkus and him may have similar AP but sword be sword, his attacks will slice him and mitigate durability (they're basically even in AP, so imagine it like you getting punched by a dude equal to you vs you getting sliced or stabbed with a giant blade by someone equal to you, the latter is going to **** you up, badly, even if the former you could tank or walk off with just a bloody lip or something).
While it's true Pluto eclipses Tarkus in LS while expanded, the opposite is also true pre-expansion, Tarkus starts with the LS advantage first, and he can and will use it, if Tarkus pins or grabs Pluto, Pluto can't escape pre expansion and Tarkus could finish him off like that.
Meteors can be dodged just fine if it ever comes to that (tbh how do we treat that anyway? lot of speed equal threads happening lately? Tarkus is innately faster so I dont think they're allowed to be faster than him speed equal and instead get equalized all the same? Maybe? Unsure).

Tarkus still also has ludicrous stamina and undead physiology, he can retaliate back while torn in half or something worse case scenario.

He has to expand first, Tarkus might be able to take him out before he does so via the giant sword the size of Pluto himself (initially anyway).
Pluto's best bet would be to go into expansion right away, or maybe if he has any range attacks, just use those, given Tarkus can't do **** all about long range spam. Stalling till day is also an instant win but doubt Pluto would figure that out.

ok, so while pluto, if expanded, will definitely win, it's not instant, so that's a bummer
even then, i can't see tarkus killing someone with higher dura than him (even with the big-ass sword) in under 25 seconds

tho, pluto would be pretty wounded, and he would have a hard time killing tarkus.

for that, my vote goes to tarkus

ok, so while pluto, if expanded, will definitely win, it's not instant, so that's a bummer
even then, i can't see tarkus killing someone with higher dura than him (even with the big-ass sword) in under 25 seconds

tho, pluto would be pretty wounded, and he would have a hard time killing tarkus.

for that, my vote goes to tarkus
but if better arguments for pluto are shown, i will change my vote

Back