• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kflare63

He/Him
Last edited:
AP is almost equal, though Ryuko’s High-Mid Regeneration prevents Shadow from killing her.

Shadow’s versatile Chaos Energy powers (Teleport spamming to avoid damage, Time Stop and having a Passive Forcefield in this form helps) would allow him to survive long enough against Ryuko to realize he’d need to win via incapacitation.

So voting Shadow via BFR and Paralysis Inducement (Chaos Spear).

How does Shadow trigger the BFR? And where does it take his opponents?

And how long does the Paralysis last?

How does Shadow trigger the BFR? And where does it take his opponents?
BFR comes from Chaos Control’s teleportation/dimensional travel application, which Shadow used to fight Metal Sonic through the Infinite Multiverse of Archie. There is a chance Shadow would abandon Ryūko in another universe with no means to reach him.

Shadow FRA

expect is the if version or the canon version.
because if it's any of those I still think that ryuko has some chance(yes chance)

I don't understand very well how the sealing would work, because Ryuko has a certain dimensional travel (or at least that's what I understand when she travels through the world of satsuki's dreams that transcends space and time)

I mean if shadow does a BFR, ryuko could return by opening a portal in the dimensions (through absorbing fibers)

maybe satsuki's dream counts (if we count the if version)

or how about being able to absorb fibers from the multiverse and different timelines

so ryuko can't win, but of course the idea is a battle to the death, not a battle that sends you to another dimension and you can't escape, besides ryuko if they even catch her, who says she wouldn't evolve to overcome that situation

and also increases its power when it is or on the verge of dying or simply increases it constantly.
He could also just use soul or spirit manipulation to attack shadow (if he has soul attack or soul control)

Back