• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Primeape (Pokémon) VS Katsuki Bakugo (My Hero Academia)

so all of bakugou’s attacks arent physical. iirc he didnt throw a single punch in OFA mode, just yeeting explosions. He’s a complete zoner against primates need to get in close and unlike primate he wont die if he gets to angry. His explosions also ignore durability so he wont even have a hard time getting around the massive AP gap.

primape will take this if the fight gets to close qaurters, but bakugo fights like a zoner, and his OFA amped explosions reach for tens of kilometers so it likely wont get to that, especially with his flight

edit: changed meters to kilometers after rechecking profiles

Stomp, Bakugo can only fight for like two minute at best before falling unconscious.

And every single attack he launches makes himself stagger and left open. While breaking his bones at the same time.

Bakugo has no win conditions.

Should be on Izuku's as well, but it still isn't because people don't care enough it seems like. This stuff is only obvious to people who know MHA

100% Izuku and 100% Bakugo are not viable for matches whatsoever. Unless you can find a character who has a weakness they can exploit as well without making the fight a stomp.

Maybe remove OFA Bakugo completely?

Should be on Izuku's as well, but it still isn't because people don't care enough it seems like. This stuff is only obvious to people who know MHA

100% Izuku and 100% Bakugo are not viable for matches whatsoever. Unless you can find a character who has a weakness they can exploit as well without making the fight a stomp.

Maybe remove OFA Bakugo completely?
that's why i suggested the note

This should be closed yes.

Taking heat does not equal physical durability. So the heat of something can burn a higher tier character, despite Bakugo being a lower tier. A copper wire can withstand a fire that is 600 degrees Celsius, but that same fire would instantly burn me, but I can easily snap that same copper wire in half.

However in actuality, characters that are this strong should be producing so much heat that they'd be constantly glowing and melting the ground around them but that's fiction for you

This isn't all that important here though, since Bakugo still gets stomped.

besides the fact that the AP difference is above 3x, Primape can use Leer once and Katsuki's durability goes from 740 megatons to like 500. He can also just use swagger and send bakugo into a maddened rage where he'd hit himself like half of the time

This is indeed a stomp

besides the fact that the AP difference is above 3x, Primape can use Leer once and Katsuki's durability goes from 740 megatons to like 500. He can also just use swagger and send bakugo into a maddened rage where he'd hit himself like half of the time

This is indeed a stomp
But would it?

Also, I thought we needed a higher difference for tier stomp?
Or is this some other kind of stomp?

But would it?

Also, I thought we needed a higher difference for tier stomp?
Or is this some other kind of stomp?
1. Bakugo can't hold this power for too long
2. This isn't a one-shot but the difference is 3x
3. Swagger and Leer seem to be very in character move since Primape's whole combat style revolves around getting pissed off or pissing someone off

OFA Bakugo can only fight for at most 2 minutes and his own attacks breaks his bones and makes him stagger in pain leaving him open for attack.

While is opponent is 4X stronger than him, doesn't injure themselves with their attack, can last more than 2 minutes, and has far more abilities.

OFA Bakugo can only fight for at most 2 minutes and his own attacks breaks his bones and makes him stagger in pain leaving him open for attack.

While is opponent is over 4X stronger than him, doesn't injure themselves with their attack, can last more than 2 minutes, and has far more abilities.
and can make that difference go from 4.2x to 6.3x in one and 8.4 in two status boost moves

Would Bakugo be likely to use his explosions as OFA Bakugo? They have a Durability Negating Heat that could beat Primeape, right?

Hope I'm not bothering anyone, just wondering about win conditions.

Would Bakugo be likely to use his explosions as OFA Bakugo? They have a Durability Negating Heat that could beat Primeape, right?

Hope I'm not bothering anyone, just wondering about win conditions.
According to rusty doesn’t matter, the explosions will still harm him severely

Back