• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Discussion Thread: I'm Going Ghost!

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This series may have ended and isn't talked about much but this thread can be used for simply talking about the series, questions about the series be it statistics and powers or anything else like future revisions and all that good stuff.

latest

Danny_Phantom_A_Glitch_In_Time.jpg

DPaGiT_full_image.jpg

Revisions

Open Revisions

Concluded Revisions
Reapplying humans scaling to ghosts (Concluded)

Danny Phantom Powers and Abilities Structure Update (Concluded)

Danny's Intelligence Revision (Concluded)

Limited Dimensional Travel (Ghosts) (Concluded)

Conceptual Manipulation Type 1 and Abstract Existence Type 1 for ghosts (Concluded)

A Glitch in Time 2-A Cosmology and Feats (Concluded)

A Glitch in Time Higher-Dimensional Existence (Concluded)

A Glitch in Time Age Updates (Concluded)

A Glitch in Time 2-C Upgrades (Concluded)

Lifting Strength Fix (Concluded)

Mind Manipulation Resistance Layers (Concluded)

Self-Sustenace Type 3 Addition (Concluded)

Enhanced Light Manipulation for Danny Phantom (Concluded)

2-C Reality Gauntlet Discussion (Concluded)

Limited Spatial Manipulation and Sealing for Danny and Vlad respectively (Concluded)

Corruption Addition for Ghosts (Concluded)

Ghost Sense range (Concluded)

4-D Ectoplasm (Concluded)

Wulf can cut through time (Concluded)

Some updates to references, Lifting Strength, and 4-A scaling (Concluded)

4-D Power Nullification Resistance (Concluded)

Adding more soul and mind stuff (Concluded)

Duplication Information Addition (Concluded)

Season 3 Characters Small Buff (Concluded)

Minor tier fix for the god tiers (Concluded)

Minor Scaling Change and Ghosts Creating Realms Addition (Concluded)

5-B Removal/Revision (Concluded)

New Accelerated Development Evidence for Danny (Concluded)

Some more additions for Danny/Dan (Concluded)

Planet level Dragon Doeathea (Concluded)

Danny Reactive Evolution Addition (Concluded)

Valerie Speed Upgrade (Concluded)

Clockwork Causality Manipulation Addition (Concluded)

Massively FTL+ Speed Upgrade (Concluded)

Danny's Ice Manipulation Updates (Concluded)

Resistance to Corruption for Danny Phantom (Concluded)

Disease Inducement for Ghosts (Concluded)

X Ray Vision Addition for Danny Phantom (Concluded)

Resistance to Extreme Heat for ghosts and humans (Concluded)

Low-Godly Regeneration Addition (Concluded)

Lifting Strength and Stamina Upgrades (Concluded)

Last edited:
Depending on what the evidence is, it's possible considering Danny's 8-A+ feat was in the first episode and he gets stronger. Once the 6-B revision Lightbuster made is finished you can do the thread. I'll be sure to help anyway I can.

Well, given that's ok to upscale if the difference is 1.5 or less IIRC, then anyone who stomped Season 1 Danny should upscale, which would include Vlad, the Fright Knight, Jack because he stomped Vlad with the Ghost Gauntlets, Walker, Ember when amped, etc.

Hell, Danny could upscale himself.

If the distance is only around 1.5 times then I'd agree with the upgrade.

I also found a speed feat from season 2. Danny could easily react to Freakshow's Reality Gauntlet blast which we see spread across the entire planet in 20 seconds which is about Massively Hypersonic maybe.

Here's a video of the waves speed:

Obviously this isn't an upgrade but it is evidence that Danny can easily react to things that move at these speeds while fooling around lol

Then I'd agree with an upgrade for sure since Danny's power grows noticeably from the first episode onwards.

A few examples:

1. Danny and the Lunch Lady trade blows but as soon as she knocks him up into the clouds and recovers, he flies back down and completely obliterates her monster form that just took blows from him a minute ago. (This is when he preforms the 8-A+ feat)

3. Ember being equal with Danny, then easily overpowering him after a crowed people started chanting her name. Then in a few hours she grows even more powerful when countless people around the world start chanting her name but when they fight again, Danny's power grew enough to match her evenly.

3. Fright Knight doesn't even flinch when Danny charges into him at full force and proceeds to casually beat him but after a few minutes, Danny's power grows and his attacks start effecting the Fright Knight and they trade blows. Danny then stops Fright Knight's swing and after Ampang himself, he overpowers him.

There are more examples throughout the entire series of his power dramatically increasing in battle which is why he has Reactive Power Level on his page. So since season 1, episode 1 Danny preformed an 8-A+ feat without looking tired, and by the end of season 1, Danny could harm and even overpower characters who previously stomped him and were completely uneffected by his punches which are 8-A+ and the gap is only 1.3 times!. I'd say they could be Low 7-C no problem.

Whenever you feel like it. No Danny Phantom revisions are up at the moment so whenever you want.

I could make it if you want?.

Last edited:
Just wanted to post that I'll be making a thread to add a few more abilities and updates to the ghosts abilities.

Butch just dropped another video on expanding Danny Phantom with new characters. He even named one of the Ancient Ghosts. To bad it's not canon.

If he is the shows creator why wouldn't it be cannon? If anything he should be the only one who get's to decide what is cannon.

If he is the shows creator why wouldn't it be cannon? If anything he should be the only one who get's to decide what is cannon.
He doesn't own the rights anymore, Nickelodeon has the rights which means he can't legally add anything new to the story and make it canon unless they approved it.

Unless something he says is backed by the series itself, then it's not canon in anyway. For example, the stuff in his Ghost Zone Secrets video had canon information but the part about the two new dimensions and Sojourn are not implied or hinted at in the show which would make it non-canon. This is why Sojourn is in the non-canon section of the verse page and even the, he might be removed.

This is also why I haven't created profiles for any of the new ghosts he created with the exception of Sojourn and that's simply because he was mentioned in a video that had canon information but Sojourn himself still never appeared in the show so he's non-canon. Unless Butch buys the rights back, we can just start adding everything he says to our pages (even though I want to).

I forgot that most people consider owning the rights means you get to choose what is canon. I generally believe that only the original creator can decide or approve of what is cannon. I would think something made by someone who bought the rights would just be official fan fiction.

Cool.

This reminds me that I need to get back into drawing, I haven't drawn anything in a few years. Funny that despite Danny Phantom being my favorite verse, I never drew any pictures of them or at least from what I can remember.

Just a heads up, I might be doing a thread regarding the result addition of the Ghost Rays being legit lasers/lightspeed due to some new evidence but it might not be up for a while.

Back