• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Yes I know I said I was going to do the Higher-Dimensional Existence thread next but I decided to do this one first since it's simple and short.

When Danny sees Vlad again, he states he messed with him for "few years" (so we'll go with at least 2 as a low end). In season 1 and 2 Danny has statement of still being 14 so since this book takes place after phantom planet (when Vlad was finally defeated), it means season 3 was over the course of at least 2 years so Danny Phantom (and his friends by extension would be at least 15 to 16 in season 3 and Graphic Novel), while Jazz Fenton would be 17 to 18 since she was 16 in season 1.

It was also stated that Pariah Dark was entombed by the Ancient Ghosts (now known as The Seven so we need to change the profile name) eons ago which means they sealed him in the Sarcophagus of Forever sleep billions of years ago so they including the Fright Knight (who was there before Pariah was sealed), and Clockwork (Danny Phantom) (who is confirmed to be the embodiment of time and thus would have been there as well) are all at least billions of years old.

Simple and short.

Revision threads are required for multiple changes, and considering this involves changing the name of one profile as well as giving several characters age in the billions, I would say a revision thread is fine to make even if tedious.

I always believed Danny couldn’t have been only 14 for his entire Ghost Hunting career. Interesting how the Graphic Novel also plays a part in proving that

I agree with this
Yeah, the show didn't do the best job telling us how much time past even with holiday episodes to go by it was confusing.

Since this has enough approval, we just need to wait the 48 hours time limit.

Forgot about this, I'm going to apply the updates and close this.

Edit: Done

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back