• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This is it people, I've been waiting to do this one after the first revisions but I wasn't sure there was enough evidence but I'm not gonna waste anymore time on this.

I think Dan Phantom should be upgraded from Low 6-B+/FTL to 6-B/Massively FTL.

Ghost Shield
My fist piece of evidence is the Anti-Ghost Shield. This shield is a barrier that ghosts can't bypass, even the likes of the Fright Knight and Walker who are both comparable to Danny can't even scratch it because it's to durable.

In the episode "Reign Storm", Danny wearing the Ecto-Skeleton which allowed him to put up somewhat of a fight against Pariah Dark while the later was wearing the Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage still wasn't strong enough to simply go through it, he asked Tucker to bring it down for him. Remember that Ecto Skeleton Danny is At least Low 6-B, likely 6-B.

However in the future, they needed a ghost shield of such power that it required countless towers to keep active. Valerie even states during he conversation with Dan "I don't care how powerful you are ghost, your not getting through the shield."

It should also be noted that Valerie and her father moved into Fenton Works which is how they have the technology to do this. Valerie's father was also there in Fenton Works during the episode "Reign Storm". So they know what they are doing and despite having access to a ghost shield already that can stop Low 6-B+ characters, they needed a stronger one for Dan.

Threat to everyone
In the episode "The Ultimate Enemy", the Observants have a conversation with Clockwork after watching Dan's attack in the future.

Observant 1: Now do you understand?

Clockwork: Yes. Danny Phantom grows up to be the most evil ghost on the planet. What do you want me to do about it?

Observant 1: Your the master of time Clockwork, isn't it obvious?

Observant 2: To save the future, Danny Phantom must parish.

The Observants directly state that in order to save the future, they need destroyed Danny. They later show they want Clockwork to kill Danny before he becomes Dan. This means that as far as any of them can see, Dan can't be stopped. Note that the Observants managed to create a device that could seriously harm Vortex is Low 6-B+.

This statement also implied the future of the Ghost Zone as well since later in the episode Skulktech 9.9 states that Dan is responsible for all the horrible things to happen to his world and their world. Meaning Dan is also causing destruction in the Ghost Zone as well an no one could stop him.

Ancient Ghosts/Pariah Dark
While it's still unconfirmed if Pariah Dark is considered in the outcome. The Fright Knight states that he now serves Dan in the future which could possibly mean Dan beat Pariah or Pariah was still locked in his coffin and Fright Knight recognized Dan as being extremely powerful so decided to follow him.

Either way, the Fright Knight has only ever followed one person and that's Pariah Dark. He only joined Vlad's side in the episode "Reign Storm" because he had a plan to take Pariah Dark down. The Ancient Ghosts together could defeat Pariah Dark and they still exist in the Ghost Zone but as it's stated by those who see the future is that the only way to stop Dan is go go back in time and kill a weaker version of him.

Conclusion
For those who just want the short version. Here is the arguments I'm using.

1. A ghost shield capable of stopping Ecto Skeleton Danny who is At least Low 6-B/Small Country level+, Likely 6-B/Country level, was not enough to keep Dan out so they created a more powerful one.

2. The Observants state that in order to save the future, they needed Clockwork to go back in time and destroy Danny Phantom before he became Dan. Said Observants can create a weapon capable of harming Vortex who is Low 6-B/Small Country level+'''.

3. Even the ghosts in the Ghost Zone can't stop him despite the Ancient Ghosts (who beat Pariah together while he was wearing the Crown and Ring which made him 6-B/Country level.

4. This one isn't supporting 6-B, just supporting the 6-C's are far below him. Season 2 Danny while wearing the Ghost Gloves which greatly amplify the wearer's strength, couldn't even visibly harm Dan despite the later being weakened by the Specter Deflector.

5. It's been 10 years so this is more than enough time for Dan to have become this powerful especially since season 3 characters are possibly Low 6-B and they are at most about a year later in the normal timeline.

Honestly, I think this should be enough evidence to give Dan a 6-B rating.

Attack Potency: Country level (Far more powerful than Danny Phantom and Vlad Plasmius, Amity Park needed a anti-ghost shield stronger than one that Ecto Skeleton Danny Phantom couldn't pass through in order to keep him from destroying it, the Observants stated that in order to save the future, Clockwork needed to go back in time and destroy Danny before he becomes evil)

Speed: At least Massively FTL (Comparable to other top tier ghosts like the Ancient Ghosts and Ecto Skeleton Danny)

Durability: Country level (Even after having his power weakened by the Specter Deflector, he was still visibly unharmed by an amplified season 2 Danny Phantom's punch, the Observants, who made a device capable of harming Vortex believed the only way to stop him was to travel back in time destroy Danny before he becomes evil)

Scaling
This scales to Future Valerie since she's taken multiple attacks from Dan who admitted he was trying to kill her since he doesn't let people live even if they were his friends. She also effected him with her weapons, other ghost hunters have been shown capable of physically fighting people on there level so I don't see any reason Future Valerie's physical strength shouldn't scale. Future Fright Knight also scales since he visually harmed Future Valerie and could keep up with her in speed.

That's about it.

Alright, this should have enough input, I'll update the profile.

Edit: Done, I'll close this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back