• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom CRT:Low 7-C

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlastX

He/Him
So currently all of Season 1 scales to Danny's 8-A+ calc.

But I think everyone can upscale to Low 7-C due to the fact that this calc is 737 tons, it's x1.3 away from 1 kiloton and it's been accepted that the gap needed to upscale is 1.5 or less IIRC correctly.

And this feat was performed by Season 1 Episode 1 Danny, the weakest he's ever been in the series and he wasn't even tired or even too hurt from that feat, coupled that with all the people that overpower Danny across Season 1 and Danny himself blatantly getting stronger during that Season (see the thread that gave him Reactive Power Level for that very same reason), I feel it's ok if Season 1 as a whole gets Low 7-C

But I want to hear you guys thoughts in this.

Sorry this took so long, had some stuff that came up but here is my response to this.

Here's a link to the feat so people can see it.

Alright so I want to start by saying I 100% agree with this upgrade and I will explain why below.

As stated in the OP, the 8-A / Multi-City Block level+ happens in the first episode of the series and Danny wasn't noticeably tired from preforming the feat. The Lunch Lady even asked him if he's ok and he responds saying he's fine, so this wasn't an all out attack. I'm also not saying it was casual either, just that it isn't his cap for the whole season which is proven over and over again.

Episode 1 "Mystery Meat"

This is were Danny preforms his Multi-City Block level+ feat.

Episode 4 "Attack of the Killer Garage Sale

In the episode, Danny encounters Technus, who was able to harm Danny. Technus the upgrades himself with technology from Danny's garage and an upgrade disc. Technus becomes so powerful that Danny couldn't even make him flinch with a barrage of punches. Danny then removes him from the Battlesuit 1.0 using the Fenton Thermos.

Why is this important you ask?. Because it is revealed in season 2 that Technus himself keeps the power that he had when inside the Battlesuits he creates which is why he got upgraded when he was removed from the Battlesuit 2.0 and could defeat Danny.

This means that the Technus Danny removed from the Battlesuit 1.0 is still just as strong as the Battlesuit itself, which means base Technus became strong enough to no sell 8-A+ Danny's blows and I want you to remember this because it is important.

Episode 6 "What you Want"

Tucker gains ghost powers and before he starts getting stronger, Danny admits Tucker is faster than him.

Tucker goes through two transformations and Danny became fast enough to keep up with him and yet him into the Fenton Dream Catcher.

Episode 11 "Fanning the Flames"

Danny fights Ember and the two are equal, then Ember gets a boost from the crowd chanting her name and overpowers Danny pretty easily.

After a few hours, Ember grows even more powerful thanks to countless people chanting her name around the world. However Danny's power increases in that amount of time to such a degree that they became equals and matched each other blow for blow.

This means Danny at this point can easily defeat his previous self no problem.

Episode 12 "Teacher of the Year"

Technus returns again and remember that he is at least as strong as he was before in his previous Battlesuit. He then makes a new Battlesuit and becomes stronger but this time, Danny was able to knock him down.

Technus then decideds to blow himself up and enter the Doomed video game and thanks to the mechanics of the game, he continued to grow in power and evolve. Danny also enters the game and like Technus, he kept his powers and is just as strong as he was outside of the game.

Danny thrn shows he could still effect the Technus who has become even stronger than he previously was in this very episode. This means Danny had become powerful enough to destroy his episode 6 self in a fight and take his blows with no damage...

Episode 13 "Fright Knight"

Danny battles the Fright Knight and literally is incapable of causing the later harm early on. After the fight a bit more, Danny grows strong enough to trade blows with the Fright Knight...

So this means Danny's power grew in a few minutes to the point were he could harm someone who previously could withstand his blows without even flinching.

Episode 19 "The Million Dollar Ghost"

Vlad stomps Danny again!. Then Jack amplifying his strength with the Ghost Gloves could damage and defeat that same Vlad...

Conclusion

Here's a list on how the stomps go down the line (this doesn't include everything, just the basics)

Vlad (End of season 1)

Stomps

Danny (End of season 1: Post Fright Knight fight)

Stomps

Danny (Episode 13: Pre-Fright Knight battle) / Technus (Data form)

Stronger than

Danny (Episode 11: Second Ember Fight) / Technus (Battlesuit 1.0)

Stomps

Danny (Episode 11: First Ember fight)

Stronger than

Danny (Episode 6: Pre Tucker fight)

At least as strong as

Danny (Episode 1: At least Multi-City Block level+)

Scaling

Throughout the season ghosts keep coming back stronger and stronger just like Danny be it though upgrades like Skulker and Technus or wishes like Desiree, or chanting like Ember. Almost every character reaches end season 1 Danny's strength so they would scale in the end. So we could just rate them at the end result since Multi-City Block level+ wasn't even Danny's maximum at that time, he and everyone else who continues to fight him come back stronger and I don't want more keys so I think it should be this.

Tier: Low 7-C

Attack Potency:
Small Town level (Caused this much destruction by smashing into the ground and has grown stronger over time. By the end of the season, he could match the Fright Knight who previously withstood his attack without even flinching)

Everyone else would have some variation to this since by the end of the season almost everyone was stronger than episode 1 Danny by a decent amount. Again, what I'm suggesting is just scale them to End Season 1 Danny so we don't need more keys.

The big problem I have with that calc is the fact Danny smashed into soil, not a wall pure rock. We don't even know the heat of vaporization of soil. A lot of dirt based calculations need revisions actually.

The big problem I have with that calc is the fact Danny smashed into soil, not a wall pure rock. We don't even know the heat of vaporization of soil. A lot of dirt based calculations need revisions actually.
Why did you only bring this up now?. Also he caused a large explosion when doing that.

Also they have another 8-A calc from a weapon that ghosts can tank with no visible damage iirc.

Why did you only bring this up now?.
I never got around to it. I was busy on other things and nothing important regarding soil calculations actually came up until now.
Also he caused a large explosion when doing that.
The explosion may or may not be worth calcing. It'd have to be pretty huge to get higher than what was calced. I was actually thinking of calculating the mass of the meat monster.
Also they have another 8-A calc from a weapon that ghosts can tank with no visible damage iirc.
I would like to see it if you have it, it would be interesting.

Although it's also a calc of vaporizing soil so who knows how accurate it is

I know right. Now we need recalculations...

Should I close this then?.

Alright then, I'll leave this open. And we do need recalcs for the crater feats. One step at a time though.

I can see the downgrade coming and it's hideous.

I can see the downgrade coming and it's hideous.
I mean, they're only dropping by 1 tier so far, it's not that serious. If you re-do the soil feat they drop down to 44 tons. They ain't dropping severely or anything. For now I've found that soil is 55 degrees f on average, weighs almost, 2 tons per kg, and has 0.2 calories per gram (836.8 joules per 1 degree increase). Depending on the evaporation values, they could actually hold on to their tier. But again, that depends.

IK, though right now I feel like I tried to help someone and accidentally blow their head off and now cringing at the mess (I'm joking/exaggerating of course)

I was wondering, since we accept ghosts creating their homes (constructs only). Would we be able to calc Skulker creating his small island?.

S01e18_Skulker%27s_Island_1.png

If you look to the left of the island, you can see Danny, Valerie, and Skulker's size compared to the full island.

I was wondering, since we accept ghosts creating their homes (constructs only). Would we be able to calc Skulker creating his small island?.

S01e18_Skulker%27s_Island_1.png

If you look to the left of the island, you can see Danny, Valerie, and Skulker's size compared to the full island.
What about Star level via scaling to Dorotha and Aragon? Seems like too big a coincidence they just happened to find the one realm with a Sun in it.

Nah, if we scale the stars we wouldn't have downgraded them from 4-A in the first place

Though I guess we can calc all of the ghost lairs (constructs) and work something from there

The issue was them not creating space-time, not, not creating stars. At least, thats what I got out of the thread.
The constructs (buildings and islands) are what we accept given that's the minimum of what the evidence points too. Plus we don't know the actual size of the celestial bodies in the realms.

The constructs (buildings and islands) are what we accept given that's the minimum of what the evidence points too. Plus we don't know the actual size of the celestial bodies in the realms.
The first point is fair I suppose, but I have no idea why we would assume a celestial body is any smaller than it normally is.

Regardless, the question is how on earth we scale creation to destruction? Are we doing pulverization, fragmentation, an explosion?

The first point is fair I suppose, but I have no idea why we would assume a celestial body is any smaller than it normally is.

Regardless, the question is how on earth we scale creation to destruction? Are we doing pulverization, fragmentation, an explosion?
Well that's just an argument I heard before. I doubt the animators intention was building size stars lol but I'd rather not go into it, it would make scaling an issue again.

I honestly don't know. I only brought it up because I've seen it used in justifications like DC (Extended Universe) characters AP descriptions talk about Zeus creating an island. So I thought we could do something with it. But if we can't then oh well.

I dont really recall the island being destroyed in Season 1, and I am not sure you can really scale creating Skulker’s island to his own (and others) AP, just regular at best, unless this was made by his own energy.

I dont really recall the island being destroyed in Season 1, and I am not sure you can really scale creating Skulker’s island to his own (and others) AP, just regular at best, unless this was made by his own energy.
That's how we're treating it.
The constructs (buildings and islands) are what we accept given that's the minimum of what the evidence points too.
On second thought, I do have qualms with this point. Why would it be the minimum? Like I said: Of the infinite realms; where no other stars are ever shown in the Ghost Zone or said realms, there just "happens" to be exactly 2 and only 2 that have stars/a Sun in them? Seems like too big of a coincidence for it not to be a construct.

It seems really off for the Stars to just exist by themselves since if the Ghost Zone is infinite, there would have to be other areas containing stars and nebula to make them out of, and yet this isn't shown anywhere, in any realm or the Ghostly Void containing the realms. So if there aren't any nebula, what exactly made them? They aren't coming from nowhere.

Last edited:
Yes, it was made with his ectoplasmic energy.

On second thought, I do have qualms with this point. Why would it be the minimum? Like I said: Of the infinite realms; where no other stars are ever shown in the Ghost Zone or said realms, there just "happens" to be exactly 2 and only 2 that have stars/a Sun in them? Seems like too big of a coincidence for it not to be a construct.

It seems really off for the Stars to just exist by themselves since if the Ghost Zone is infinite, there would have to be other areas containing stars and nebula to make them out of, and yet this isn't shown anywhere, in any realm or the Ghostly Void containing the realms. So if there aren't any nebula, what exactly made them? They aren't coming from nowhere.
While you do bring up valid points, I think it's best if we just focus on the season 1 ratings for now. Tier 6 is consistent for the next two seasons but if we did do the star thing, it would throw a monkey wrench in scaling and we'd need to do another mass revision so I'd say we talk about that later on after dealing with this.

Is it possible to calc the explosion of Vlad's castle in Episode 19? I know Vlad turned intangible but later one Human Vlad (after being stripped from his Ghost Half) survives a similar explosion so maybe it can be used for something.

Is it possible to calc the explosion of Vlad's castle in Episode 19? I know Vlad turned intangible but later one Human Vlad (after being stripped from his Ghost Half) survives a similar explosion so maybe it can be used for something.
He survived that in season 2, which we rate them at Island level so it's not anything noticeable.

I was gonna say that he should be weaker than regular human Vlad cause he doesn't have any actual ectoplasm in his body now and he was half of who he used to be, but I'm not sure if that would actually change anything.

So yeh it's worthless

You can ask a few calc group members for help with calculating this if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back