• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Danny Phantom Range Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
This one definitely should have been done a long time ago but I completely forgot.

Technus
In season 2 episode "Flirting with Disaster", Technus takes over a satellite and his range is shown to great enough for him to shot beams from outer space to the planets surface. He is shown tagging technology across the planet and controlling them.

The highest clouds on earth are Noctilucent clouds which reach up to 76 to 85 km (249,000 to 279,000 ft)

If we went of satellite orbit. Low Orbit is 2,000 km, Mid Orbit is 20,000 km, and Geo Orbit is 36,000 km. Now his orbit range varied in the episode but even if we assumed he was at the lowest range (even though it states the satellite was in space so no one could reach it and we see him far above the planet in multiple shots) his range would be at least 2,000 km.

Techus range statistic and his range for 2.0 Technus should be around Thousands of Kilometers with energy attacks (His energy beams could travel from outer space to the planets surface), Planetary with Technology Manipulation (Capable of infecting technology from around the entire world and controlling it)

Note: Technus himself is shown to evolve along with the tech when he leaves his technology constructs so this would scale to 2.0 Technus naturally.

Vlad Plasmius
Currently Vlad scales to Hundreds of meters with energy attacks but this is a massive low ball to an insane degree.

In season 3 final episode Phantom Planet, Vlad stated he could turn the entire Disateroid intangible. For those not aware, the Disateroid is a meteor that is stated multiple times to be big enough to destroy the entire planet!.

Obviously the speed of the meteor also is a factor I believe but it was estimated that it would take 1 week for the Disateroid to hit Earth so we know it's not moving close to the speed of light in anyway.

One of the largest meteor impacts on Earth is the Chicxulub impactor which was estimated to be around 11 to 81 kilometres (7 to 50 mi) in diameter, and struck the earth and struck the Earth at around 20 kilometers per second.

Given the meteor above didn't even split the planet, I'll use it as a low-ball since the Disateroid would have had to be much larger since it was going outright destroy the entire Earth.

This would make Vlad's range at least Tens of Kilometers bare minimum. I know only two questions that would be brought up and I'll answer them below.

Why would this scale to Vlad's other ranged attacks?

Ghosts spreading their intangibility power works by spreading their ectoplasmic energy to the object. Ectoplasmic energy attacks are just concentrated into a beam or blast so their is no difference in the range of the techniques. Not to mention we've seen energy blasts fly far further than when they spread there intangibility so I see know reason why it wouldn't scale to his energy attacks.

Note that Vlad had mastered his abilities long ago so we don't need to split up his range section.

Who would this scale to?

I myself am not comfortable with scaling this to characters unless there is enough evidence since we see ghosts have different range compared to each other.

However by default, this scales to Dan Phantom due to Vlad being half his make up, and it wouldn't make any sense for Vlad to have better range.

Pariah Dark
In season 2 episode "Reign Storm", Pariah Dark pulled Amity Park (a city) into the Ghost Zone and held it there. This should scale to his energy attacks because even the Soul Shredder which he has a connection to could spread it's energy across Amity Park to create a dome that manifested Pariah's face on it.

It is possible to scale him to it's ectoplasmic storm which could cover the planet but just to be safe Pariah's range should be Kilometers with energy attacks (His power could stretch across Amity Park which is stated multiple times to be a city)

This seems fine and uncontroversial to apply.

Alright then.

I also have two shots of Satellite Technus shooting his eye lasers

Eye lasers

Eye lasers 2

As I said before though, there are other shots of him even higher. I'll apply the changes.

Edit: I've applied the changes. I'll close the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back