• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - 4-D Power Nullification Resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
In this thread, I'll be attempting to upgrade several Danny Phantom characters resistance to power nullification to a 4-D level. I actually think I tried this before but the thread didn't go anywhere so hopefully this one doesn't die out, and I hope this works out because dimensional stuff isn't my thing so I'm not sure if this is accurate

The Specter Deflector

The main focus here is the specter deflector which is made from parts of the anti-ghost shield as stated in the episode "Maternal Instincts". It basically surrounds the user in a forcefield and protects them againsts ghosts by repealing them and nullifying the power and abilities. This is how Danny was able to weaken Vlad enough to fight him on even footing. This thing has protected characters from various hax by the ghosts as well. For example, it made it so Sam and Jazz were uneffected by Ember's music that took control of all the female's in Amity Park in the episode "Girls Night Out". So now that it's established that the specter deflector is power nullification and is just a small version of the anti-ghost shield. It's time to talk about the feat that puts it's nullification potency on a 4-D level.

Desiree's Magic

In the episode "Memory Blank", Sam wishes she never met Danny, and Desiree uses her wishing magic to make it come true. Said wish literally alters the timeline and Danny not only doesn't know who Sam is, but he also doesn't have his ghost powers and cowers in fear of Desiree because Sam was the reason Danny went into his parents ghost portal so he has no ghost powers and is afraid. Sam however is uneffected because she was wearing a specter deflector and showed she had it and even the her scarp book which was on her person still retained the images of her, Danny and Tucker, while Danny's scap book didn't. Once again, letting us know that the specter deflector nullified the effects of Desiree's wish that altered the timeline for her.

Conclusion

Given that altering a timeline is 4-D, yet the specter deflector can nullify ghost abilities that work effect the timeline, I think that's enough evidence that proves the specter deflector has power nullification on a 4-D level. This also means that any ghost who resists the effects of the specter deflector gain a buff to their power nullification resistance. Below are those characters...

Pariah Dark (Created a storm inside the anti-ghost sheild despite him being on the outside)

Dan Phantom (Was able to resist the effects of a specter deflector and tear it off of himself)

Vlad Plasmius (Could still transform and use his power while being effected by the specter deflector even though it was shown to negate Danny's powers)

Wulf (He literally cut through the anti-ghost sheild with his claws)

These four characters gain 4-D level resistance to power nullification. I'm unsure if there are others who scale, I need to check but anyone who is capable of resisting the effects of the specter deflector/anti-ghost sheild gain the buff. That is all (Note that it will be explained with sufficient detail on the profiles)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back