• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom A Glitch in Time - Higher-Dimensional Existence (4-D Ghosts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Since each verse can have up to three revisions up at a time, here is my third Danny Phantom A Glitch in Time revision and it's going to be an interesting one. Please note that I have distanced myself from Higher Dimensional stuff so I don't know if this will be enough but let's get to it.

Originally, I was only going to attempt to give this to Clockwork but given the information we are given in the graphic novel, I believe Clockwork and all ghosts should have Higher-Dimensional Existence and hopefully this thread will reinforce ectoplasm being 4-D.

4-D Ectoplasm (Recap)
Currently, we accept ectoplasm as 4-D in potency, which was discussed on this thread.

To give a brief rundown of what is in the blog already...

1. The Ghost Zone is made out of ectoplasm (ecto-energy), and the Ghost Zone naturally tears holes throughout the space-time continuum that lead to different time periods. It's destruction would result in the collaspe of the entire dimensional structure and cause the destruction of the Human World.

2. There is already an accepted blog that I made which explains how ghosts can create their own realms which some are shown to have their own time flow, while on a small scale, this proves their ectoplasmic energy/ectoplasm can have a 4-D effect when ghosts use it.

3. As stated on the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom)|Ghost Physiology page and the acceped sandbox] I made regarding ectoplasmic energy (ghost energy) and the Universal Energy Systems, you'll see that ghosts are made up of their ectoplasmic energy/consciousness and are ectoplasm. All relevant scans are in that blog, and note, this is just me explaining that you can't say humans can interact with ectoplasm so it can't be 4-D in potency (because they can't interact with ectoplasm in it's natural state by default). The above is explaining that they energy that is shown to have 4-D potency is apart of their make up and is also apart of their powers. It's shown in the series that other ghost abilities can effect time Wulf's claws which got [URL=https://vsbattles.com/threads/danny-phantom-wulfs-claws-cut-through-time.150370/]accepted here] this [URL=https://vsbattles.com/threads/danny-phantom-4-d-power-nullification-resistance.149552/]thread talking about how Desiree's wish effected the timeline which was accepted as 4-D.

These reasons together is why it was accepted that ectoplasm/ghost energy was considered 4-D in potency. And with the new information from the graphic novel, I believe it's further supported as I'll explain why.

Clockwork (Higher Dimensional Existence)
It's revealed in the graphic novel that Clockwork is the embodiment of time, this gives him abstract existence and yes he shows a direct effect and connection to the timeline.

Along with that statement I posted above, it is stated that after Phantom merges with Clockwork, the fusion is so unstable that it's causing time itself to fall apart and reality would be destroyed and further backed by each time they struck Phantom/Clockwork, reality became more unstable and he was causing reality to dissolve. This shows that Clockwork's energy when unstable has an effect on the timeline as Phantom/Clockwork caused irreparably damage to multiple time streams.

So the above gives us a clear picture of how connected Clockwork is to the timeline. But there is more evidence, Clockwork's time medallions are also one with the timeline as Clockwork uses his energy to fuse them together to create his staff again which Clockwork himself states is apart of the timeline itself as well.

To put the final nail in the coffin, Clockwork himself compressed all the corrupted time streams into two stable timelines. After doing this he later states while talking to Vlad that he can't help as he needs to make sure the timeline remains stable and that even his powers are finite and thinks it was the fusion with Phantom or the timeline being in stitches, and he feels weak.

Both events had an effect on Clockwork and shows that if you effect Clockwork, you effect the timeline and if you effect the timeline, Clockwork is effected as well. it doesn't get more blatant than that, Clockwork is clearly the literal embodiment of time itself on a Low Multiverse scale and given that I suggest....

Higher-Dimensonal Existence (4-D - Is the literal embodiment of time itself along with his medallions that he used with his energy to construct a new staff that is stated to be apart of the timeline itself)

4-D Ghosts (Higher Dimensional Existence)
This final portion of the thread will explain why all ghosts would become gain Higher-Dimensional Existence scaling to Clockwork in a way.

It is revealed that the universe was once a single thing but a war broke out and was so intense it eventually split the universe in two and created the spirit realm (Ghost Zone) and the Human World, and all the energies from those entities (wrath, love, fear, sadness, any and all that the physical world could not hold) belong to the Ghost Zone. It then stated, Earth without spirit lacks life and spirit without earthly tethers lose site of the truth and find themselves in the abyss.

When the team explain what that means. They realize that ghosts aren't simply separate entities, they are manifestations of real human emotions and that the abyss is referring to that while ghosts exist forever, if they lose the emotions that humanity gave them, they will become less human which is why Tucker states some ghosts seemed more human than othets.

They then further state that ghosts mine these emotions and that the "ultimate power". This all important because the emotions that all ghosts are made up of and give them power is stated by Vlad to be a primordial ecto-energy source that predates the Ghost Zone itself (meaning it predates Clockwork) and the source of all ghost energy.

This literally means that the emotions that all ghosts are manifestations of is the primordial source of all ghost energy which includes Clockwork's ghost energy that is a part of his make up and what was effecting the timeline. Phantom directly states that he wanted to add Clockwork's energy to his and it allowed him to manipulate time like Clockwork and effect time itself.

With this information, I suggest...

Higher-Dimensional Existence (4-D - All ghosts are manifestations of human emotions which is the "Ultimate Power" that is a primordial ecto-energy source that predates the Ghost Zone itself which includes Clockwork, and is the source of all ghost energy, which would include Clockwork's energy that is apart of his make up as the embodiment of time itself and can effect the entire timeline as well as being a literal part of it)

Conclusion
Clockwork is the embodiment of time itself and connection to the timeline along with his energy and thus should be 4-D. All ghosts are manifestations of an energy source that predates the Ghost Zone and is the source of all ghost energy which includes Clockwork's that helps make up his form which is the embodiment of time itself and thus should be 4-D and reinforce the current accepted 4-D ectoplasm scaling.

Agree:

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
For the ectoplasm, energy has no dimensions, like there is no 1D energy, 2D energy or 3D energy e.t.c. so you cannot grant HDE based on energies.

For Clockwork, I don't see anything that suggests HDE, sure he has control over all of the verse time and all but nothing to suggest HDE, which would be if he was a timeline physically or encompassing one.

For ghost same as the ectoplasm.

For the ectoplasm, energy has no dimensions, like there is no 1D energy, 2D energy or 3D energy e.t.c. so you cannot grant HDE based on energies.
Energy can have 4-D potency so your wrong on that given Tier 2 exists. That'd be saying no incorpreal entity can be Higher Dimensional power or existence which is false.
For Clockwork, I don't see anything that suggests HDE, sure he has control over all of the verse time and all but nothing to suggest HDE, which would be if he was a timeline physically or encompassing one.
He's the literal embodiment of all time itself and is apart of the timeline, effecting him effects the timeline and vice versa. A timeline is 4-D by our standards so you are wrong again.

Last edited:
Energy can have 4-D potency so your wrong on that given Tier 2 exists. That'd be saying no incorpreal entity can be Higher Dimensional power or existence which is false.
Potency i.e. what it can destroy or encompass.
Only matter has dimensions, i.e. takes up space, energy cannot take up space hence it has no dimension.
Also it is a scalar quantity, it can only be attributed to matters/physical quantities that have spatial dimensions while itself possesses none.
Hence why tier 2 and above exists, we associate it to what it can destroy i.e. the amount of energy output needed to destroy X
He's the literal embodiment of all time itself and is apart of the timeline, effecting him effects the timeline and vice versa. A timeline is 4-D by our standards so you are wrong again.
Embodiment of time is vague and does not mean embodiment of the timeline, and part of the timeline is the staff he created which by our standards will be a High 3-A structure, as you need entirety of it to be a timeline.

Captura-de-tela-2023-07-25-034203.png

I had asked this and being made entirely of a 4D energy would not give HDE.

Embodiment of time is vague and does not mean embodiment of the timeline, and part of the timeline is the staff he created which by our standards will be a High 3-A structure, as you need entirety of it to be a timeline.
He literally is the embodiment of time and it's shown to be in it's entirety because he literally is effecting the timeline in it's entirety when his energy is unstable energy and hitting him literally effects time-space and caused it to dissolve and damage multiple time streams he clearly is connected to the timeline itself and to say he's not is illogical, especially when Phantom even states once he got Clockwork's powers it became his timeline and followed his rules, and when the timeline is damaged, Clockwork is effected and vice verse. Please stop with this vauge nonsense and ignoring scans to fit your narrative please. But I know that's not happening, so Ill close this until I'm done with some other revisions so I can remain focused on the topic.

Captura-de-tela-2023-07-25-034203.png

I had asked this and being made entirely of a 4D energy would not give HDE.
That's pretty stupid but ok, I'll concede on that point but Clockwork is still valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back