• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - 5-B/Planet level Removal/Revision (Downgrades and possible Upgrades)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Alright, so it's been a little over a week since I made the thread discussing the issues with the 5-B recalc of Dorathea's cloud split feat. I've been chillin, hanging with my family and all around de-stressing myself. With that said, I've been sitting on this revision thread. As explained on this thread, Dorathea's feat as it is currently is considered invalid so obviously, the characters need to be revised.

I'm not fond on just leaving them at 5-B when the calc is invalid and we've got the scaling to replace it. However, I won't be heavily participating in this revision unless an issue is brought for that needs my attention. I also want as many people to state their opinion as possible because it was only until after I spent the time editing all the profiles, did an issue regarding the 5-B calc was brought to my attention and I'd rather not have that happen again. So this thread will remain open until enough people agree on whatever is decided.

Tier 7/6 (Downgrade)

First all start with the downgrades. Like I mentioned before in that thread, I don't think Dorathea's low balled feat should be used given the context of the statements but I cannot decide that alone and so I'll leave that up to you guys.

Planetary Storms

It was suggested to use Vortex becoming a planetary storm, as well as the Soul Shredder which can create a planetary storm as well to scale the God Tier characters to Low 6-B as the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage should scale above both of them given statements.

Ecto-Skeleton Multiplier

The Ecto-Skeleton has an accepted multiplier of a hundred times, this means Danny Phantom and those who scale to him will be 100x weaker than the Low 6-B rating. Making them 6-C which is consistent with Vortex's 6-C base level of power, so Season 3 characters will have support from Vortex's 6-C feat since Danny and Vlad can survive attacks from Vortex who has no indication of holding back. And other characters can harm that Danny The Top Tier characters like base Pariah Dark will scale to 10x base Danny because he can force 10% Ecto-Skeleton Danny to struggle.

Dorathea's Feat

If majority want to use the low end of Dorathea's feat, it can be used as a supporting feat

Possible Tier 4 (Upgrade)

I planned on using this to upgrade the verse after the 5-B feat was accepted but... it was deemed invalid soon after so I didn't bother, plus it was decided that I take a break from revsions for a bit. Regardless of the outcome, I wanted to bring this feat back up but since it's a high feat, I'm only suggesting a possibly.

The Reality Gauntlet

So, the reason we stopped using The Reality Gauntlet for scaling was because it's feats are hax. However, this is not the case, as directly stated by the GIW (Guys in White) the gauntlet has enough "spectral power to eradicate ghosts forever". Freakshow also states that the gauntlet is useless without it's power source and even states that it became twice as powerful once he activated the next gem.

Once all the gems were active, Freakshow literally removes the sun. We know he did this because when Danny fixed all of Freakshow's changes to reality, the sun literally reappeared which means he did casually remove the sun which is at minimum, baseline 4-C. This can 100% be used for scaling because it was capable of doing this using raw spectral power (ghost energy) from the combined reality gems power and not from a single one's ability as Freakshow could only preform said feat when all gems were activated. Plus we also see Freakshow use the power of the gauntlet offensively to enhance his power so the gauntlets power can be translated to AP.

Edit: It was suggested that this feat be considered 4-A because Freakshow warped the space into a starry sky which is 4-A. There is also this calc regarding the creation of realms with starry skies that could be used, maybe.

Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage

The Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage are treated as the most powerful thing in verse in terms of raw power and they use ghost energy as well. In the episode "Reign Storm" we get these statements from knowledgeable characters from Vlad Plasmius and Skulker respectively.

Vlad Plasmius: "Here we are, Pariah's Keep. Home of the Fright Knight, and before that... the Ghost King. And here I am, Vlad Plasmius with all his power in the palm of my hand. Of course, the Ring of Rage only works when one is wearing the Crown of Fire. Separately their nothing but together... they give you power unimaginable."

Skulker: "He was a ghost of such power and magnitude, that only he could control the energies contained within the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage. When wearing both, he could do anything."

In a YouTube video by the creator of the series Butch Hartman (4:30), he himself states how strong the objects are well after the series had finished.

Butch Hartman: "In this place is the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire. When both these objects are worn at the same time, they give the user omnipotence."

It's clear the intention was to make them the scale above everything else so Pariah Dark while wearing the Crown and Ring should scale above the Realty Gauntlet in terms of power, making anyone comparable to him "At least 4-C".

Edit: 4-A

Ecto-Skeleton

The Ecto-Skeleton has an accepted multiplier of a hundred times amp. Since Ecto-Skeleton Danny can contend with Pariah Dark with the crown and ring, that would make base Danny 100x weaker than baseline 4-C, putting him and those who scale at "at least High 5-A".

Edit: 4-A

Conclusion

If the low end Dorathea's feat is accepted for use then the profiles scaling would look like this (I'll use Danny for reference), if not, nothing eould change accept the removal of her feat from the description.

Tier: At least 6-C, possibly 4-A | At least 6-C, possibly 4-A, Higher with Ghostly Wail | At least 6-C, possibly 4-A, Higher with Ghostly Wail | At least Low 6-B, possibly 4-A

Attack Potency: At least Island level+ (Powerful enough to somewhat contend with Princess Dorathea in her Dragon form and others empowered by her amulet, which allowed her to preform this feat and could still fight him later in the series), possibly Multi-Solar System level (Should not be much weaker than he is later in the series, and in his battle with the Fright Knight, he grew powerful enough to knock him back and trade blows with him, despite being incapable of even making him flinch early in their fight) | At least Island level+ (Despite being show far weaker than Vlad Plasmius in their previous battles, he became powerful enough to hold his own against a serious Vlad Plasmius although he ultimately lost. Could knock down Prince Aragon in his ragon form, although it was a surprise attack. Exactly a hundred times weaker tham when he wore the Ecto-Skeleton which multiplied his natural abilities by a hundred fold and allowed him to contend with Pariah Dark at full power is superior to the Soul Shredder and Vortex, both of which can create a planetary storm), possibly Multi-Solar System level (Exactly a hundred times weaker tham when he wore the Ecto-Skeleton which multiplied his natural abilities by a hundred fold and allowed him to contend with Pariah Dark at full power who is at least as powerful as The Reality Gauntlet), Higher with Ghostly Wail (The Ghostly Wail is capable of knocking back and incapacitating characters comparable to Danny himself, and at it's strongest, it could do noticable damage to Dan Phantom, who is comparable to characters a hundred times more powerful than Danny himself) | At least Island level+ (At least as strong as before, and is comparable to characters such as Undergrowth, who are capable of harming him), possibly Multi-Solar System level (At least as strong as before), Higher with Ghostly Wail | At least Small Country level+ (The Ecto-Skeleton multiplies the wearers natural abilities by a hundred fold and allowed him to contend with Pariah Dark at full power is superior to the Soul Shredder and Vortex, both of which can create a planetary storm), possibly Multi-Solar System level (Could contend with Pariah Dark at full power who is at least as powerful as The Reality Gauntlet)

That's about it I believe, thoughts? I changed Danny/Dan's Ghostly Wail to just "higher" because it's consistently more powerful than their normal level of power but they don't always hit with 100x it's output so I just mentioned that it can be that strong to also keep the profile less clunky. Scans and references will be added when the revsion is fully concluded.

Last edited:
I actually want to bring up that the Crown and Ring should still scale to the Planetary Storm since said Storm is Vortex at his max power stretching himself thin across the planet using his ectoplasmic energy, the Crown and Ring should be much, much stronger than Vortex could ever be so they would scale above the planetary storm by default, just to be clear only the god tiers (Crown and Ring Pariah Dark, Ecto-Skeleton Danny and Dan Phantom) would scale to it, everyone else downscales.

I actually want to bring up that the Crown and Ring should still scale to the Planetary Storm since said Storm is Vortex at his max power stretching himself thin across the planet using his ectoplasmic energy, the Crown and Ring should be much, much stronger than Vortex could ever be so they would scale above the planetary storm by default, just to be clear only the god tiers (Crown and Ring Pariah Dark, Ecto-Skeleton Danny and Dan Phantom) would scale to it, everyone else downscales.
So your suggeting Low 6-B/Small Country level+ for the strongest characters via scaling above Vortex who can become a planetary storm (You could also use the Soul Shredder storm which was stated to be capable of the same feat) and 6-C/Island level+ for everyone else due to scaling 100x lower?

I thought you once denied using the Low 6-B planetary storm for being something done overtime?

The thing is it's done by using Vortex Ecto Energy and the Crown and Ring would still be above it, Vortex himself would only have it as Environmental Destruction since it's his full power and stretching himself thin across the planet, but the Crown and Ring would scale above it in power output anyways.

I thought you once denied using the Low 6-B planetary storm for being something done overtime?
I didn't take into account that Vortex and the Soul Shredder are using raw ectoplasmic energy to preform the feats (not a hax ability) and while they are listed as Environmental Destruction for them, the Crown and Ring hold far more energy than they could muster and should be above them as a whole given it's statements.

Ah, I see.

Also, if Freakshow did warp reality through spectral power, then wouldn’t it make the gauntlet 4-A since we see the reality that has been created contained a starry sky from the same scene where he erases the sun?

Also, if Freakshow did warp reality through spectral power, then wouldn’t it make the gauntlet 4-A since we see the reality that has been created contained a starry sky from the same scene where he erases the sun?
I guess, I'll see what others think.

@DarkDragonMedeus @Oliver_de_jesus @BlastX @Greenshifter

What do you guys think about the Reality Gauntlet feat being 4-A since he warped reality tp a starry sky?

You should also add that the Crown and Ring should make Pariah stronger than the ghosts who created their own lair that contained stars on them.
That stuff got removed because it wasn't enough evidence that they created the realms, but just the structures inside the realms (there is no concrete side). Another thread would need to be made in the future to re-evaluate it, so right now we should just stick to the Reality Gauntlet scaling until then.

Last edited:
Planetary Storms and Cloud scaling is fine for Pre-Pariah

No issues with 4-A Reality Gauntlet, Crown of Fire and Ring of Rage, and Ecto-Skeleton/Post-Pariah Danny

Alright so 8 people agree so far and 5 are staff members. I'll leave this open for a several more days before I do anything.

Alright, I'm going to make the next thread discussing a minor scaling change for early season 1 characters and the possible re-addition of the ghosts creating realms stuff. So I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back