• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom Revisions Part 4 (Stamina, and Powers Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Stamina Update

This should be a pretty simple revision. The ghosts in Danny Phantom should have limitless stamina.

In the episode ''Secret Weapons'', Maddie and Jack show off their latest invention called the Ecto Converter.

This device is stated by Maddie to convert a ghosts natural ecto energy into a constantly replenishing fuel source. Vlad later states that Technus' Lightning Rod + the Ecto Converter, gives the suit a endless power supply. Note that Technus created the Lightning Rod with his own ectoplasmic energy. This device absorbs a ghosts energy and uses it as an endless source of energy. This would imply ghosts have limitless energy to give it.

To make it clear, this will not apply to half ghosts since we visually see them get tiered from using their energy. However we have never seen full ghosts run out of energy/stamina. Ghosts have been shown capable of using thier powers repeatedly for hours to days and never show signs of stopping.

There are a few special cases like Nocturne, who uses dream energy as his power source and needs to repeatedly recharge. However, he and the others don't run out of stamina, just the other energy source they use. Also, ghosts don't have any biological functions so them getting physically fatigue isn't a thing.

Suggestion

Given we don't actually have stamina ratings. I think the ghosts stamina justification should look like this.

Stamina: Ghosts lack biological functions and don't feel physical fatigue, their natural ectoplasmic energy can be used as a constantly replenishing fuel source.

Note: Again, this does not apply to half ghosts as they actually can run out of energy and get fatigued do to their human halves.

Powers and Abilities

After being told some time ago that Danny lacks good descriptions for his powers and abilities section and could use links. I took the time and collected scans and re-worked his powers and abilities. I honestly don't think Danny needs all those tabs for his abilities. Below is the thread were I was asked about Danny's hax justification. Simply click the link below and scroll down to the bottom until you see the wall of tex showing all his powers and abilities, with links.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:4624395

As you can see, I merged his season tabs together and specifically stated if a power was in a specific season by stating (Season 2 or 3 only), I also did the same for the powers he can only use in ghost form by stating (Ghost Form only).

His resistances will go under the powers and abilities in it's own paragraph so the tab can be removed, the Reality Gauntlet is listed in his optional equipment section so their is no need for that tab since they can click the link to it, and the Anti-Ghost Tech tab can be removed since Danny only really uses the Fenton Thermos which is standard equipment unlike the rest so it doesn't need to be there.

Updating Danny's powers and abilities section the way I showed in the thread linked above will cut out the unneeded tabs and provide links so people can access them easy.

Edit: The tabbers will stay, since it will make it easier.

Last edited:
Considering we have a note that says that Half Ghosts can still fight even after their Human Half dies, maybe the infinite stamina can apply to them once they become Full Ghost (Super Danny from identity crisis didn't got tired and Dan wasn't shown tired either)

Yes, it will apply to half ghosts only if they get split from their human half or the human half dies. At that point they become full ghosts like Super Danny and Dan.

Regarding Danny's tabbers, I think it works better to have them because I think it is harder to read his powers and abilities without them. There are powers show in later seasons like in season 3 which I think are better to read if not separated by the normal key separation sign "|" or separated by tabbers if applied.

Everything else looks fine, to me.

Last edited:
I trust Elizhaa's sense of judgement, but we should probably wait a bit for more input before we apply this change.

I agree with the Stamina upgrade but idk about low-godly.
Low-Godly was already accepted, we had a large thread about it. This is just adding a description and removing thier central cores High-Mid regeneration. However if there is an issue with them having that level of regeneration I will answer any questions brought up.

Last edited:
So can everything except Low-Godly Refeneration be applied now?

I'm going to just create a different thread for regeneration itself since it's a high level and I'd rather it be it's own discussion. I'll remove that part from the OP.

Last edited:
What is left to do here?
Nothing, everybody who commented agrees with the stamina update and adding links to his already accepted powers. The tabbers will stay as suggested by Elizhaa. The only thing left to do is update the pages.

Last edited:
Thank you. Is somebody willing to apply what has been accepted here?

I've already updated Danny's powers and abilities. I'll update the rest.

Since this thread is concluded, I'll lock it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back