• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Season 3 Characters High 6-C Upgrade (Scaling)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Credit to @BlastX for bringing this up because I sure as hell wasn't going to do it anytime soon but obviously I'm the one who has to grab all the scans...

As we all know, Vlad Plasmius is accepted as at least twice as strong as Danny but we also know Danny does have some sayian level evolution and in season 3 he has shown to reach Vlad's previous levels of power, so let's begin.

Evidence

In the first episode of season 3 "Eye for an Eye", Danny beats up Vlad and thinks Vlad lost his edge but it is then revealed Vlads power continues to grow and he was only that weak because he duplicated himself of 50 times. This is later shown true in the same episode as when Vlad made 1 duplicate, it harmed Danny casually and later Danny could not break it's grip. And it even comments that despite being a single duplicate he was still more powerful than Danny.

But obviously, Danny's powers increase since he fights all the time and in the very next episode "Infinite Realms" Danny not only moved fast enough to avoid Vlad's attacks to the point where he didn't see Danny move but also clashed with him and Vlad was serious considering he tried to split Danny in two with an energy blade! And you see the both struggle at the end.

And the comparison between the two is also supported later in the episode "Torrent of Terror", Vlad outright asks for Danny's help against Vortex which wouldn't make sense if he was much weaker than him. Plus both survived hits from Vortex although with injury. Now while Vlad actually harmed Vortex and Danny didn't, Vlad's was a back shot and while Vortex was ready for Danny.

In the end the gap between the two gets big again by the end of the season as once again, a single duplicate of Vlad one shots Danny but the point is that by the second episode of season 3, Danny's power reached Vlad's who was much stronger than his season 2 self who was already High 6-C.

Conclusion

Danny and all season 3 characters that scale to him (Basically everyone) become High 6-C for scaling to early season 3 Vlad who is superior to season 2 Vlad.

Sorry for not grabbing the scans

As the one that came up with this, I agree, should be noted that End of Season 3 Vlad should be 2x as strong as before since one single duplicate One shot Danny, not that it changes tiers or anything but should be noted.

Always wondered Vlad plasmius should scale to S3 Danny.
Well, before Danny had his Reactive Evolution added, the feat of him fighting Vlad in Infinite Realms was treated as an outlier because he consistently is shown inferior throughout the series. But since it's shown Danny's power consistently increases against opponents that outright were shown superior to him, it's now acceptable.

I wouldn't be surprised if in the new Graphic Novel, Danny's going to be as powerful, if not superior to Vlad this time around. But that's for the writer to decide.

Looking back onto this, I do want to give a heads up that the 6-B value for the storms supplementary calcs are about to get downgraded soon

Oh, well it's not that bad at least.

They probably lose the + they have in their ratings, but it's not catastrophically lower than before.

Oh, well it's not that bad at least.

They probably lose the + they have in their ratings, but it's not catastrophically lower than before.

Yes, they would lose the + as they would become Island level (42.0695769598 Gigatons), which means Vlad and those who scale to him will be downgraded to Island level+ (84.1391539196 Gigatons), and Pariah will become Large Island level (420.695769598 Gigatons)

Actually Season 2 characters could scale to Island level+ since I think 50 Gigatons is the mark and they're 1.1x away from it, and given they reach those levels in Season 1 then...

Actually Season 2 characters could scale to Island level+ since I think 50 Gigatons is the mark and they're 1.1x away from it, and given they reach those levels in Season 1 then...
Actually, the mark for Island+ is 52.15 gigatons

It's too much of an upscale sadly

Now the downgrades were into put into effect onto that page, now this could affect the whole verse's low-ends.

Alright, since this thread has been accepted, season 3 characters will scale to Vlad but since the scaling value for planetary storms have been downgraded, I'll update the profiles.

I'll close this thread now.

Season 3 Vlad and maybe Skulltech 9.9 should still be High 6-C he beats up End Of Season 3 Danny with one duplicate again, so he got a jump in power.

Season 3 Vlad and maybe Skulltech 9.9 should still be High 6-C he beats up End Of Season 3 Danny with one duplicate again, so he got a jump in power.
I guess so but I still need to make the thread for duplicates having their powers split using the evidence from the Ecto-Skeleton. I'll try and get around to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back