• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom - Limited Dimensional Travel (Ghosts)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
So I've finally got a new phone but I lost a ton of stuff including access to my imgur and other stuff so I'm basically going to need to regather a shit ton of scans for all my verses that I'm currently working on for backups.

With that said, I'm going to spend some time and add another potential ability for Danny Phantom ghosts. I know some of you are like, "this dude just doesn't stop finding random stuff!.

Anyway, let's get started...

Limited Dimensional Travel

In season 1, episode 5, "Splitting Images", Danny gets trapped in the Ghost Zone after Poindexter overshadowed him with the only connection between their locations being a mirror that Danny (now being seen as Poindexter) could not physically travel through. However, with enough effort Danny could send his energy through the closed gateway and use it to try and contact Sam and Tucker. We see Poindexter could do the same thing while he was trapped and only after gaining enough power could he push through the sealed gateway and enter the real world.

This shows that ghosts can send their energy through sealed gateways that lead to different dimensions despite them not being able to pass through it as a whole, but once they gain enough power they can push through the closed gateway. This would be limited since we know not every ghost can create portals like Wulf and a few others, but they could send their energy and eventual pass through a spatial barrier/gateway that is currently sealed. So basically, if someone uses BFR on a Danny Phantom ghost and sends them to a different dimension that has a gateway but it's closed off, ghosts can still get through it in a way.

So my suggestion that would go on the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) page is...

Limited Dimensional Travel (Ghosts can send their energy through closed off gateways to different dimensions that their ectoplasmic bodies cannot normally pass through, although with enough energy their bodies can eventually pass through it as well)

Agree: 11 (DarkDragonMedus, Excel616, Aolphl, Eseseso, Accelerated_Evolution, Vietthai96, ProfectusInfinity, SYPHe5D, NIK_FARIS, Dereck03, UchihaSlayer96,

Disagree:

Last edited:
I've added the ability to the ghost physiology page along with a note mentioning that they have Interdimensional range when using it in that manner. I guess I'll close this now, thanks to everyone who replied also, hope y'all have a good Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back