• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Danny Phantom A Glitch in Time - 2-C Upgrades, Cosmology Update, and Abstract Existence (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordGriffin1000

Awakened after 1000 years
He/Him
VS Battles
Administrator
Well here we go! I'm sorry this took so long (just 3 days) but my book to forever to arrive but now we can get this upgrade over with. This contains spoilers obviously.

Canon
If you don't know already, yes the Graphic Novel is canon. On the back of the book it states it takes place after the orginal series and Gabriela states it's a new chapter in the Danny Phantom saga. Now it has some minor retcons but since this is canon it takes priority over the orginal work. I added this simple so we won't need to argue non-canon mumbo jumbo.

2-C Upgrades
Let's start with what majority of you are here for and that is to buff the characters to 2-C (Low Multiverse level).

1. The Reality Gauntlet

I previously created a thread which upgraded the Reality Gauntlet to 2-C. If you hadn't read it, I suggest you do but if you were there then you know it was accepted but I suggested we wait for the Graphic Novel to come out to see if we got anything that would support such a rating... and boy did Gabriela provide us with just that.

2. Dark Danny (Phantom) passively destroys the timeline.

When Dark Danny (or Phantom as he calls himself) got free. He attacks Clockwork and decides to consume him (Overshadow) in order to gain his power and become unstoppable. He later releases an "atomic bomb level" energy readings and begins tearing a hole in the Ghost Zone that would eventually cause it's destruction.

It's then stated that the time glitches they are experiencing are do to the unstable fusion of Phantom and Clockwork, and it's time apart and will cause reality to explode.

To back up the effects he was having on time further, each time they hit Phantom, reality got more unstable. With it being stated reality is dissolving because of him.

This is a 2-C Environmental Destruction feat and I'll explain why it's 2-C in Clockwork's feat section but I want to point out that Phantom was apart of the timeline and striking him effected reality, he very presence (Clockwork's energy) was causing everything to collaspe and we accept ectoplasm as a universal energy system. So it should scale to his physicals.

3. Clockwork fixes the timeline and creates 2 new ones

It is stated by Clockwork that Phantom caused substantial damage to multiple time streams (confirming what I said about Phantom feat being 2-C) and that Clockwork himself will fix it by compressing multiple time streams to stabilize reality. Now he says this will take time but it only took a short time because in the very next page, he compressed what remained of those corrupted time streams into two stable timelines for Danny to choose from.

This is a blatant 2-C feat as they come and it was done through his energy just like Phantom's reality destruction. That is a total of 3 2-C feats so I think that's more than enough evidence to scale the characters to 2-C.

4. Scaling
Same as always...

Danny scales via statements and showings. Despite the gauntlet's feats and statements the Guys in White directly state exactly that "perhaps" it might even be power enough to destroy Danny. And despite the gauntlet being able to channel all that power through it without issue (Ectoplasmic energy is a Universal Energy System), Danny obliterated the gauntlet and the gems with a single blast when he chose to get rid of it.

As for others, the Ring of Rage and Crown of Fire are stated by knowledgeable characters (Vlad Plasmius) to give the user "unimaginable power" even though said characters would have knowledge on the Reality Gauntlet given there are even books about it. Butch Hartman also stated that the Crown and Ring together give the user "omnipotence" (ultimate power) which is in line with what Skulker stating that when Pariah Dark wore both he could "do anything". Pariah Dark is directly stated to be the only ghost of power and magnitude to be able channel that power, which is beyond that of the Reality Gauntlet via in verse and author statments. He'd also be above Clockwork since it also states that he was a ghost of such power and magnitude that only he could control the power contained within the Crown of Fire and the Ring of Rage.

End Season 1, Season 2 and Season 3 characters become basline 2-C (Low Multiverse level) for scaling to Danny who is above the Reality Gauntlet.

Base Pariah Dark scales to 10x baseline for matching 10% Ecto-Skeleton Danny Phantom and for being more powerful than Clockwork, who compressed multiple timelines into two stable ones.

Ecto-Skeleton Danny Phantom is 100x more powerful than his base so he is 100x in baseline 2-C.

Here is what Danny's Profile would look like with the new scaling

Cosmology Update
As I already showcased above, there were multiple other time streams but due to Phantom's actions Clockwork had too compress them into two stable timelines so I don't need to explain that.

It was now explained that the universe was once one but after a war it was divided into two which was the Ghost Zone and Human World. This new info helps confirm they are two separate dimensions as already accepted and will be applied to the cosmology sand box.

Abstract Existence
As we know and what is currently accepted in the Ghost Physiology (Danny Phantom) page, ghosts are stated manifestations of ectoplasmic energy an post human consciousness.

Incorporeality: Ghosts lack a true tangible form. In the episode "Public Enemies", their forms are stated by Maddie Fenton to be manifestations of their ectoplasmic energy and post-human consciousness.[3] This is shown to be true, as on multiple occasions, ghosts appear as pure energy,[12] and manifest forms for themselves.[7] There is also evidence that shows a ghosts consciousness resides within their energy.[16] We are also shown on multiple occasions that these forms can be broken down[14] willingly[17] or forcibly by anti-ghost technology such as the Fenton Thermos.[6]

It is explained that when the universe was split, spirits were ripped from the earth. Each beings energies, wrath, love, fear, sadness, any and all that the physical world could not hold was sent to the spirit realm (Ghost Zone).

It then stated, earth without spirit lacks life and spirit without earthly tethers lose site of the truth and find themselves in the abyss.

When the team explain what that means. They realize that ghosts aren't simply separate entities, they are manifestations of real human emotions and that the abyss is referring to that while ghosts exist forever, if they lose the emotions that humanity gave them, they will become less human which is why Tucker states some ghosts seemed more human than othets.

They even state that every ghost they fought try mining for a specific emotion and list Ember McLain, Desiree and Spectra. This is tied with their power as they needed Danny to feel enough emotion to get his powers back and Sam says to take it futher by figuring out what his emotional drive is, even describing it as the ultimate power in the same scan.

It was because Danny lost his drive that caused his powers to weaken but got it back when he got his new drive.

Vlad previously called this power a primordial ecto-energy source that predates the Ghost Zone and the source of all ghost energy. During his fight with Phantom, Vlad could only briefly match him and was being overpowered but once he discovered his new emotional drive, he completely overwhelmed him.

Will all this information I believe ghosts should qualify for Abstract Existence (Type 2) as they are manifestations of the primordial energy of emotions that is the source of all ghost energy.

Type 2: Embodies an abstraction, and can be resurrected or regenerate indefinitely thanks to it. Destroying the abstraction is required to permanently kill those characters, but they can still be affected without directly altering it.

Conclusions
1. 2-C Danny Phantom is legit

2. The Cosmology is 2-C and the information will be added to the sandbox.

3. All ghosts gain Abstract Existence.

There will be more in the coming future such as Higher Dimensional Existence for Clockwork (4-D), Age updates, and ability addions but that comes later.

Agree: 3 : 25 (Maverick_Zero_X, Psychomaster35, Oliver_de_jesus, Kisaragi_Megumi, Starsprite53, BlastX, Remus1998, Eseseso, Deidalius, NIK_FARIS, Ped2018, Marvel_Champion_07, LuffyRuffy46307, Superstar, Tipper17, TheGuy, The_2nd_Existential_Seed, Vietthai96, ZespeonGalaxy, LordGriffin1000, Arnoldstone18, Harith0cell, HammerStrikes219, Da3ggman, LephyrTheRevanchist,

Disagree:

Neutral:

Last edited:
Agree

FmjAvVdacAArATT.jpg

@LordGriffin1000 you know that you can include yourself in the vote as well?

It is understood that there may be instances where a staff member has expertise or knowledge of a particular series verse that allows them to confidently approve a revision on their own. It is possible for a staff member to initiate a content revision thread and have their vote counted.

Bump. I believe it's been 48 hours.
I'll start updating the profiles when I get off of work.

Still a slappy victim, smh
Danny throws him into a wood chipper.

Real talk though it graphic novel may have only gave him an AP buff, abstract existence, and potentially higher dimensional existence (that last one needs discussion). He may not stack up to hax demons like Slappy but he's come a long way. Gabriela was cooking when she made this book.

Last edited:
Alrighty I'm about to edit the profiles but a minor correction, the characters will be scaling to 4 universes, not 2. Phantom effected multiple time streams (exact number unknown) so it's at least 2 since it said multiple, and Clockwork compressed the corrupted time streams into two stable timelines and since it's already accepted that the Ghost Zone and Human World are their own separate space-time continuum, it means each timeline has 2 universes in it and thus the characters scale to at least 4 universes and not the baseline 2.

Not a big difference but a difference none the less. Anyway, I'll close this and get to work.

Alrighty I'm about to edit the profiles but a minor correction, the characters will be scaling to 4 universes, not 2. Phantom effected multiple time streams (exact number unknown) so it's at least 2 since it said multiple, and Clockwork compressed the corrupted time streams into two stable timelines and since it's already accepted that the Ghost Zone and Human World are their own separate space-time continuum, it means each timeline has 2 universes in it and thus the characters scale to at least 4 universes and not the baseline 2.

Not a big difference but a difference none the less. Anyway, I'll close this and get to work.
It looks really good

Was kinda thinking about that myself, since he said he took multiple and turned them into 2 stable ones.

Is each door a different time-stream? If so just count the number of doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back