• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Alien X vs Yogiri should be removed since Alien X has literally no wincon, since at any thought against Yogiri, the latter will automatically kill the opponent, making AX unable to harm him, especially if he became 2-A.

Removing all the Kenshiro matchups, since, after this CRT, all the vs threads with him are outdated since they assume that Ken is simply Non-Corporeal, while now is Non-Existent, making all these fights stomp threads in his favor.

Thank you for helping out Starter_Pack. I appreciate it.

Thank you for helping out.

I have removed the two matches from the Eternal Champion's profile, as well as the Joker match from The Dovahkiin's profile, since Ren no longer has any match listed on his profile.

Thank you for helping out so much. It is very appreciated.

Her page is not locked though.

None of the files are locked (I think) but I want to post here and explain my reasoning.

I think The Mandalorian’s 3 losses need to be removed, reason being is he just got access to a High 7C weapon in the final episode, granted he hasn’t used it much, which I bring up another point in that he has just gotten access to a Beskar spear, making him much stronger in CQC then he was previously.

Any thoughts

I mean, additional keys or tiers could be added to the character to justify the new statistics.

They aren’t new statistics though, they are new equipment, we can’t make keys for small equipment upgrades (When I say that he only got two new equipment as a result)

That is probably fine, but you need to add the weapon and statistic to his page first.

I mean, if it's a new weapon that boosts him up a tier, you can just add the weapon to his statistics as a new tier while preserving his previous tiering, similar to Tsunayoshi Sawada and his special techniques.

It doesn’t boost himself up a tier though, it is a sword that itself is a higher tier. The Beskar spear is also the same tier as him so it can’t even be restricted either.

Junko Enoshima beat Mr. P

The match was pretty unfair rereading the thread as Junko had hundreds of Monokumas, better intelligence (Mr. P is only Genius while Junko is Extraordinary Genius), as well as the fact Mr. P's only win con comes from something he has only done once in order to run away basically and as I mentioned on the thread Monokumas could possibly stack themselves on top of each other in order to reach Mr. P

Gumball VS Cat Noir
The cataclysm has travel time, Gumball presses a button and summons the console, he gets to attack 1st and Cat Noir gets oneshotted due to unknown durability, the votes ignored that.

Gumball VS Mario
Mario is vastly more skilled and experienced, has badges which can make him resurrect, lessen his damage, passively heals him, has his own probability hax so we don't know if Gumball can even tag him, oh, he can seal by pulling up a card. Mario stomps

Brobert VS Iron Man (MCU)
Outdated matchup, Brobert is now 9-A

Junko Enoshima beat Mr. P

The match was pretty unfair rereading the thread as Junko had hundreds of Monokumas, better intelligence (Mr. P is only Genius while Junko is Extraordinary Genius), as well as the fact Mr. P's only win con comes from something he has only done once in order to run away basically and as I mentioned on the thread Monokumas could possibly stack themselves on top of each other in order to reach Mr. P
Bump? also Piggy is going to be getting massive revisions

All Dies Irae profiles that have the results of verses matches need them removed due to the recent revisions have tons of changes, upgrades, and ability additions.

I believe that I linked everything correctly, but there are a lot and I might of made a mistake.

My apologies if so.

Reinhard Heydrich:
  • Akuto Sai - The Thread (Speed Equalized. Act 1 Akuto and Human Reinhard were used. Both were willing to kill)
  • Gon Freecss - The Thread (Greed Island Arc Gon and Human Reinhard were used, and speed was equalized)
Ren Fuji:
Kei Sakurai:
  • Enkidu - The Thread (speed was equalized. Base Enkidu and base Kei were used. Starting distance was 50m)
Wilhelm Ehrenburg:
Beatrice Kirscheisen:
Rot Spinne:
Eleonore von Wittenburg:
Methuselah:
Rusalka Schwagerin:
Wolfgang Schreiber:
  • Mami Tomoe - The Thread (Base Schreiber and Magia Record Mami were used, speed was equalized, both were in character and starting distance was 1 kilometer)
  • Medaka Kurokami - The Thread (Unrestricted Wolfgang was used along with 5-C Medaka being used)
  • Kaguya Houraisan - The Thread (Unrestricted Schreiber with Niflheimr Fenriswolf active, speed equalized)

The revisions have been accepted here, I just need to get all the categories for all the characters because I forgot to do that, after I get all of them I will ask someone to open all the profiles I need so that I can make the changes.

I made this list so that all the other profiles will be fixed, not for the DI ones, since I will be able to do that when I finish within a day or two.

The revisions have been accepted here, I just need to get all the categories for all the characters because I forgot to do that, after I get all of them I will ask someone to open all the profiles I need so that I can make the changes.

I made this list so that all the other profiles will be fixed.
Eyy okay,

A quick question, what will make the reasonings for the old matches invalid??

Eyy okay,

A quick question, what will make the reasonings for the old matches invalid??
Overall, there are tons of new abilities (All characters have Reitasu Crush GG!, High 1-A Soul Rip and [most have] High 1-A Law hax that negates other laws and powers being the big ones) new scaling and even some completely new keys were made, specifically for the Einherjar, and explanations and scans for everything.

Here's the sandbox with all the new profiles.

All the upgrades were all accepted through multiple CRTs starting in October till now:

As an example of a match that is invalid, Wilhelm wouldn't lose to concrete woman due to numerous reasons, like the addition of the numerous abilities like I have mentioned.

If you have any more questions, contact my wall to keep from derailing the point of this thread.

Thank you.

If you write a list of the exact titles for all of the pages that you need to edit, I can unlock them for you.

Back