• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
So, three rounds in, and two of them are lolnoped by Content Revision Threads.

Click here to get updates on the next round.

5444997d471ba93836ae62a0d5392cc8
Fourth Technically Second Round of the 8-C Brackets begins! Our contestants for this round are Bobert and Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe). Click here to see our current standings.

This is Bobert with Upgrades, and Mark 2-5 Iron Man. Speed is equalized.

Tony - 6 (Ricsi, Newendigo, Ant, Apies, Therefir, Phoenix)

Bobert - 0

Incon -

Bobert
IronManMarvelCinematicUniverse

Before anyone goes off on AP, Bobert stomped someone who scales to lightning.

Iron Man's Tier is from the gigawatts his suit produces, which in this case is 8.

Tony - 1 (Ricsi)

Bobert - 0

IM just has everything going for him: Better range attacks with homing attacks, superior skill and intelligence, probably better technology etc.

Too easy for him.

Tony - 6 (Ricsi, Newendigo, Ant, Apies, Therefir, Phoenix)

Bobert - 0

It's unanimous, no need for grace; I've added it to Bobert and will requested it for Tony.

I'll close this after I link the next battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back