• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two Edgy boy face each other (Edmond Dantes vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg) (ONE MORE VOTE!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,since Wilhelm match are abandoned,i made a new match for him,and this time he will face an Edgelord,chuuni badass,the Fallen Komaeda,his name is Edmond Dantes!!!

-Base Wilhelm is used

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-They are engaged in close combat range

-Place located in Franch

-Win via anything

Wilhelm.Ehrenburg.full.52065
Not an typical vampire you saw,boy

Edmond Dantes(Avenger) fanart
You remind me with the vampire i meet in Franch,is this De Javu?

• Edmond : 7 (Gar,Iapitus,Hizack,ZERO,Sol,John,Swag)
  • Wilhelm : 5 (ALRF,Thatone,Nisan,Dot bayi,Yamato)
  • Inconclusive : 0
  • BONUS : Which is more edgy!!

Oh thank god, it's the version who isn't broken with 1-A hax.

I think, that in terms of edgines... hmmm

Reluctantly (albeit definitely) going to say Wilhelm. Let's see

- Racist - check

- Albino - check

- Serial killer - check

- Will eat your soul - check

- Uses spikes - check - made out of his own blood - also check

- Is so edgy the deepest craving of his soul is to become "a demon of the night" - check

- Profanity in every second word - check

- Is literally a Nazi - check

- child of incest - check

I think that's plenty honestly.

i don't remember he is a child of incest but he did incest his sister then killed her iirc

Well if wil goes for Rosen then he can passively absorb avenger so he would get weaker tbf however he would be blitzed to all hell...HMMM

Yeah, he is. His mother is also his sister... who he later raped and kill

Dante's got nothing on Wilhelm's edginess..

Dante activates TTBB. Dante precedes to blitz Wilhelm in stopped time, past, present and future with soul destroying flames that break down the spiritual armour until Wilhelm is no longer very durable, physically or spiritually, at all

Dante easily survives long enough to activate TTBB, seeing as both Eri Honjou and Shirou Yusa were able to surive within for an extended period of time when they were completely normal humans, then procedes to do what I just said he does.

shirou has soul resistance tbf but really it was draining wolfie in a faster rate even if he uses his soul stocks it was draining in a far more impeding rate than before IIRC

I'm well aware Wilhelm has soul resistance, however, is it enough to resist getting his soul ripped from the past present and future?

Shirou and Eri were completely normal humans when they wandered into Wilhelm's night, and neither of them were immediately drained to death, so I find it extremely unlikely that Wilhelm's Briah will immediately kill Avenger.

Wilhelm was bloodlusted against Wolfgang. Most of the time, he prefers to play with his prey a bit more.

MCM breaks down magical barriers and destroys the soul

Spiritual armour is a magical barrier made up of dense spiritual matter.

Combine that with Immeasuble speed, and I see no reason why Wilhelm's soul resistance will matter in the long run.

>MCM breaks down magical barriers and destroys the soul

>Spiritual armour is a magical barrier made up of dense spiritual matter.

Sure, but Wilhelm has soul resistance and no matter what, unless Donte has shown the ability to soulfuck someone who has resistance like Wilhelm who could tank Schreiber or any apostle attacks, then he isn't doing anything to him.

Monarch Laciel said:
Shirou and Eri were completely normal humans when they wandered into Wilhelm's night, and neither of them were immediately drained to death, so I find it extremely unlikely that Wilhelm's Briah will immediately kill Avenger.
Wilhelm was bloodlusted against Wolfgang. Most of the time, he prefers to play with his prey a bit more.
Normal humans, but with far stronger souls than normal humans as well. Kinda omitting that part.

Honestly, saying Shirou and Eri are "normal humans" is wrong.

Completely ignoring the fact that Shirou, who is an apoptosis, who also literally after being devoured by Rusalka only to completely come back and usurp her Holy Relic. And Eri, who's soul was "polluted" by Shirou due to his Apoptosis nature. AKA they sure aren't normal

Wilhelm and Donte will just duke it out first in hand to hand combat, with the former resisting the latter punches as he resisted soulattacks from other Apostles. Donte, in the meanwhile, will just get soulhaxed and lifehaxed.

Assuming Donte does survive and goes for NP, Wilhelm will just had enough and go Briah. In this case, considering Donte doesn't resist soulhax/lifehax, he will just get absorbed by Willy Briah passively while vampire boi goes to regenerate from Donte attacks

NP is Dante's first move.

Wilhelm gets blitzed seven ways to sunday.

Dante could break through this guy's magical barriers in a few seconds. Considering thanks to his NP he has all the time in the world to get through Wilhelm, that spiritual armour is going to get chipped away pretty fast.

Also spiritual armor or not, he could tank other soul attacks without it. Hell the thing is bypassed by all apostles yet they face tank their attacks regularly

It is. Only Valerian and Reinhard isn't due to sheer quantity and quality

Now tell me, do you have something to prove Donte using NP as his first thing?

Wait but I thought that Speed equalized match's meant that even the buffs got nerfed. Did something change with that rule?

Well okay, and since I replied to this thread I gotta atleast vote.

So looking at both there profiles Wilhelm has really good surviability due to his Low-Godly regen which could help him tank some of Dante's early attacks and allow to get up close and personal and deal Damage that Dante's can't heal out of. Add that in with the fact that Wilhelm can negate Durability and has Soul Manipulation and his higher AP and Durability I feel as if that if he gets the first hit in the match he could win in one hit.

Dante's on the other hand has Illusion creation which could give Wilhelm the slip and buy him more time for his NP to charge. And his NP will definitely give Wilhelm a hard time in putting Dante's down due to the massive speed difference.

Honestly I give this to Wilhelm for not only having the Massive AP and Durability advantage but for also having abilities that would ensure that Dante's will stay down and not allow him to get his NP. While Dante's has relatively few ways of putting Wilhelm down for good.

P.S does Dante's need to charge his NP because if not then I'll switch my vote for inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back