• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Methuselah vs Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about it, this seems like a stomp

Lavos doesn't seem to have some mindhax resistance and Meth well...he just mindfucks while doing nothing.

Legit who else is there?

The only ones I know who may beat him are Fire Emblem characters.

@Yobojo

Mid-Godly makes Kharn do shit against Meth

But Khorne blessing makes Meth do shit.

So inconclusive

I don't remember such thread.

And 682 has Low-Godly regen which Kharn negs not Khorne

Can I close this or what, because you aint debating Meth and Lavos anymore.

Yeah, unlocking because pretty sure Meth gets beat...badly. Lavos is unhinged from time, being above it (which is why Zeal has resistance), and has been able to do things in the Darkness Beyond Time (weakened Lavos still had to absorb Schala before becoming the DD there), so that decillions of years darkness thing is futile. Not to mention that can't deal with the infinite acausal duplicates, the instant BFR with his presence, the broken power mimicry, or the almighty absorption.

W0t.

"Darkness" beyond time. Now Meth is beyond time. 8)

Just kidding. I really don't get how Lavos being "outside time" gives him mind resistance to a fear based mindfuck.

Methuselah's mindfuck takes the fear that every living being feels of darkness (Multiplied by at least decillions resets). Not the darkness itself. Plus, any darkness based power is useless against Meth.

Problem is, Lavos has experienced darkness for literally more than infinite time and came out better. Shunting the fears of darkness of others, no matter how much, as long as it's finite, isn't gonna make him worse for wear.

Are you..implying that anyone not scared of the dark would be immune to Meth's mind hax?

Because I'm 99% sure that's not how it works at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back