• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Medaka Kurokami verses Wolfgang Schreiber

Bloodlusted, or in character? That really drastically affects Medaka. If in character, Schrieber probably wins, due to Medaka not starting stuff like infinite speed amp, erasure, bookmaker, etc that makes her dangerous.

She doesn't in character open with that is the issue. If he's not in Gladsheimr, it should kill him from what I can tell, unless that type 8 is resurrection type 8 and not just type 1 immortality except based on something.

It's the former Wokistan

Btw, Einherjar are literally part of Reinhard. So they are basically Reinhard themselves lol (well technically speaking anyhow)

I mean its kinda stompy if he indirectly has 1-A type 8 and Medaka isn't going to book maker, which is the only thing I can think of possibly getting past that. Actually, has Wolfgang suffered enough injuries in his life for Scar Dead to incap?

remind me about scar dead because i keep getting bookmaker and AF i forgot most of her abilities at this point

Any previous injuries character has suffered are constantly reapplied. SO if you got stabbed 10 years ago and fight Medaka, that wound reopens. So I was wondering if Wolfie's gotten hurt badly enough before that Scar Dead would incap.

This includes mental wounds, like trauma and stuff.

that...would make him go true briah which = any action he does soul damages though idk how much it applies ik it would make him go berserk. But does she use scar dead IC?

iirc it's a passive ability, along with encounter. Does he have anything to stop her resurrection through all fiction?

Soul destruction since i'm not mistaken she has never resurrected from having her soul destroyed

Or just absorb her soul

AF works along the lines of erasing the events that lead up to her death, so I'm not sure how well soul destruction would work. If absorption doesn't proc it though, that should work.

Yeah it is considering what happened between him and pedo priest

But in the end, wouldn't it just make him go berserk? Don't remember much what happened in the Pedo Priest and Schreiber scene

Oh, I was thinking more it was going to be a death sentence for Medaka since that is going to make Wolfgang go absolutely bonkers.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Oh, I was thinking more it was going to be a death sentence for Medaka since that is going to make Wolfgang go absolutely bonkers.
kind of what i mean what scar dead likely will result berserk wolfie in true briah

Not the best guy to be put up against Meda. This is in character so it gives him a chance, though making him bonkers wouldn't help vs Scar Dead's death cycle doe.

Also how likely is he to use soul absorption vs random ppl (also how strong will that attack be, encounter is a thing)? I mean 1 death or 2 is all it will take for Medaka to turn bloodlusted.

If Medaka gets serious it's over, so i guess Medaka takes it, it's pretty unlikely for Wolfy to find out how All Fiction works for him to figure something against it.

" I mean 1 death or 2 is all it will take for Medaka to turn bloodlusted. "

If she dies, she's sent to Gladhseim. She won't resurrect.

Frohe Magnolia said:
" I mean 1 death or 2 is all it will take for Medaka to turn bloodlusted. "
If she dies, she's sent to Gladhseim. She won't resurrect.
Hmm she won't ever die, that's the issue. All Fiction resurrection is not normal resurrection.

Firephoenixearl said:
Not the best guy to be put up against Meda. This is in character so it gives him a chance, though making him bonkers wouldn't help vs Scar Dead's death cycle doe.
Also how likely is he to use soul absorption vs random ppl (also how strong will that attack be, encounter is a thing)? I mean 1 death or 2 is all it will take for Medaka to turn bloodlusted.

If Medaka gets serious it's over, so i guess Medaka takes it, it's pretty unlikely for Wolfy to find out how All Fiction works for him to figure something against it.
... Combat between Apostles is literally soul smashing. It is their MO when fighting.

@EMC

So literally the only thing they do is hit souls? Right off the bat? In EVERY case?

I can also say Medaka Box is a hax smash (super hax bros wii u xD), but that doesn't make it every character starts with hax in every possible fight and every scenario.

The LDO members attacks souls in a daily basis. Literally, they start by attacking your soul since thats a passive effect of Die Ewigkeit.

SchroKatze said:
The LDO members attacks souls in a daily basis. Literally, they start by attacking your soul since thats a passive effect of Die Ewigkeit.
Hmm, they fight each-other attacking souls cus they know that they use souls to power up. Can you prove that they would use the same tactic on a human like Medaka?

They attack souls because it's a passive effect of theirs that they attack both body and soul at the same time.

If they are in a fight, apostles are going to use soul hax

@fire that is a habit of LDO. It's as simple as breathing to them so yes they use this soul shit every god damn time

Monarch Laciel said:
They attack souls because it's a passive effect of theirs that they attack both body and soul at the same time.
Oh ok that makes much more sense then.

So Medaka is going to rely on The End and Scar Dead i guess. Once she copies his briah (which is the start of the match practically speaking), it should be game over.

Oh 1 question btw, let's say we equalize speed in a Wolfgang match up, will that affect his briah too or only his base speed?

If she tries to use his briah, she dies though. It costs souls to use, and she doesn't have enough. If you don't have enough, your own soul gets used as cost, and gets used up pretty fast.

Only base speed, now that speed boosts are allowed.

Pretty sure her power copy is automatic, so she wouldn't be able to avert dying due to self sacrificial power mechanics. He should be able to last long enough against scar dead that Medaka dies, as he has more souls. Idk how it interacts with the resurrection granted by AF though.

Good luck copying something that is literally reality warping and heavily based on a past trauma and the nature of your soul.

Edit: And, you know, being something personal and not something just anyone can use.

EvilMegaCookie said:
Good luck copying something that is literally reality warping and heavily based on a past trauma and the nature of your soul.
Edit: And, you know, being something personal and not something just anyone can use.
You mean like minuses, which she has dozens of?

Scar dead isn't passive. One of Medaka's main abilities let's her fully control her body even for things that should be automatic like breathing, heartbeat, and the amount of her muscles she uses at once. She uses this to shut off all her minuses, even ones that should be passive, because using them distorts her mind and personality in a way she dislikes. So in character she isn't gonna have passive encounter, scar dead, or all fiction revive. Pretty sure she gets stomped here.

Back