• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Dante (Devil May Cry)'s matches against Ren Amamiya and Shido Itsuka should be removed now that Persona and DAL revisions hit. Ren's 2-B and Shido's High 4-C now.

Hajime Hinata vs Alex Mercer. This match fits the definition of a Stomp Thread quite a bit.

From what I can tell, Mercer's wincons are Disease Manipulation, Low-High Regeneration, Absorption, etc.

But... Those win conditions becomes completely irrelevant because Hajime's Supernatural Luck is passive and constantly in action, much like characters such as Nagito Komaeda, only Hajime's luck is vastly superior (thus upscaling from Nagito's luck), and it does things such as making all of Mercer's attacks miss or miraculous doesn't work at all (thus none of Mercer's attacks would ever work at all). And unlike Nagito, characters such as Izuru/Hajime never has a moment in time where they are unlucky (having lapses into becoming unlucky like Nagito does, which is noted in Nagito's Weaknesses section) as argued in that thread, which makes the supernatural luck of characters such as Izuru/Hajime always take effect. And apparently, Hajime Hinata has ways to get past Mercer's regeneration and defeat him (countering the little factors Mercer has to not lose), while Mercer has no way to gain any victory whatsoever because Hajime's supernatural luck keeps on countering everything without Hajime needing to make any action due to a passive ability such as Supernatural Luck.

Supposedly, nobody in that thread considers that match a stomp because Mercer has a small chance of winning, albeit a notably small one... But that small chance doesn't matter at all when that small chance just gets overwritten due to supernatural luck making everything go in Hajime's favour and leading to an inevitable outcome of him winning. None of the users has considered the matchup as a stomp because of the luck making things decisive in Hajime's favour while Mercer has some factors for winning (which becomes irrelevant because luck always make those factors never take effect), when it's in fact too decisive. The matches are added to the two characters' profiles (Hajime Hinata and Alex Mercer) due to not considering the factor of that match being a stomp as a result.

In the stomp thread, the sentences is described as this: "A stomp thread is a VS thread where, for all intents and purposes, one of the characters is unreasonably outmatched by their opponent. Whether it is through a difference in statistics, abilities or even (in very rare cases) skill between the two parties, these matches are heavily one-sided and provide little to no challenge or danger for the winning character."
"Stomp matches very rarely leave any room for debate, with their outcomes coming across as predictable to anyone with even cursory knowledge of the combatants and their abilities."

These sentences fit the Hajime Hinata vs Alex Mercer match-up to a T. Alex Mercer is unreasonably outmatched by Hajime Hinata, to the point that none of Mercer's actions has any effect because every event will always line up in Hajime's favour (even including Mercer's attacks basically always misses or miraculously not working) as Mercer has no way to deal with Supernatural Luck (that upscales from an another lucky character with notable luck feats such as Nagito's), while the few win conditions Hajime has would have an effect on Mercer and would become inevitable because the supernatural luck would make the outcome of the match go in Hajime's favour - the match is heavily one-sided to the point that there are little to no actual challenge or danger for Hajime because his luck always make things go his way, and any room of debate that can be discussed with Mercer winning has Hajime's luck countering everything, thus making the outcome of Hajime winning becoming predictable due to the effects of his Supernatural Luck.

Therefore, I think it's reasonable to remove the match listed in both of the characters' profiles.

Last edited:
Gumball VS Cat Noir
The cataclysm has travel time, Gumball presses a button and summons the console, he gets to attack 1st and Cat Noir gets oneshotted due to unknown durability, the votes ignored that.

Gumball VS Mario
Mario is vastly more skilled and experienced, has badges which can make him resurrect, lessen his damage, passively heals him, has his own probability hax so we don't know if Gumball can even tag him, oh, he can seal by pulling up a card. Mario stomps

Brobert VS Iron Man (MCU)
Outdated matchup, Brobert is now 9-A
Can someone look at this??

Junko Enoshima beat Mr. P

The match was pretty unfair rereading the thread as Junko had hundreds of Monokumas, better intelligence (Mr. P is only Genius while Junko is Extraordinary Genius), as well as the fact Mr. P's only win con comes from something he has only done once in order to run away basically and as I mentioned on the thread Monokumas could possibly stack themselves on top of each other in order to reach Mr. P
Bump I think also Mr. P got a key split and range downgrade

You said on the thread that Piggy downgrades are not allowed so IDK how Mr. P got downgraded and also please read again why that MU is not a stomp thread
The title was "No Major Downgrades Allowed!" Not "No downgrades at all" also I have read the thread more than 10 times and I'm confident it should be considered a stomp

It isn't a stomp. You vehemently argued for Mr. P to win and dismissed a majority of Junko's wincons from the start. You can't just flip flop, dismiss everything you said in the thread, then claim it was a stomp because your character lost the match, Ican't.

I mean I've heard that Hajime's luck is like really, really BS. Even if Mercer did smth like gas the entire area around him it'll still probably not be enough cause lol mah luck

It doesn't help that certain Danganronpa characters such as Nagito and Hajime actually has combat applicable feats with their supernatural luck (unlike most debates I've heard about it from other characters with it where it's mainly combat inapplicable luck exaggerated with NLF). The fact that the latter's luck was superior to the former's, with both of their luck being outright shown in their feat sections of being capable of intervening and hijacking the actions/attacks of their opponents (attacks misses, guns gets jammed, attacks not working as intended, etc.), does not help in making this match not be considered a stomp.

The fact that it was even brought up by the users in that thread that this passive luck would be counter all of Mercer's attacks and abilities, with other users accepting such arguments as valid (and the luck feats also being listed in those the likes of Nagito's and Hajime's profiles supporting such) kind of cements the fact that it's one-sided and a stomp.

Undertale verse monsters returned to break durability with their SOUL attacks, so now some threads need to be removed, due of them returning to be stomps.

Starting with Sans, the UT guy with more matches:
Passing to the other monsters:, for kinda the same reason:

Last edited:
Yhwach has far stronger soul hax then undertale
And? I just mean that since GP lacks resistance to Soul attacks, he can't survive having his soul being destroyed like Demigra, he lacks feats about surviving to soul destruction from abilities as SOUL hax or Reiatsu.

Last edited:
Another thing, Soul stuff in Undertale isn't a passive destruction like Yhwach, so just because he got stomped by Yhwach doesn't necessarily mean Undertale stomps, so that match is more needed for a remake then an outright removal

Another thing, Soul stuff in Undertale isn't a passive destruction like Yhwach, so just because he got stomped by Yhwach doesn't necessarily mean Undertale stomps, so that match is more needed for a remake then an outright removal
Deleting my previous posts as Grand Priest doesen't have a wincon against Asriel regardless, since the previous match was inconclusive due of GP being unable to overcome Asriel's LOADing and Asriel not being able to damage GP, however, Asriel now has ways to kill GP, aka destroying his SOUL with his attacks, while GP can't nothing to kill Asriel as he can't stop the LOADing from happening.

Undertale verse monsters returned to break durability with their SOUL attacks, so now some threads need to be removed, due of them returning to be stomps.

Starting with Sans, the UT guy with more matches:
Passing to the other monsters:, for kinda the same reason:
Remove everything here, even the Asriel vs GP one for the reasons I said above

Kratos vs Joker should be removed for being severely outdated and a massive stomp since Kratos can’t harm Joker due to the massive AP gap and having basically no way to win, especially considering this is pre power of hope Kratos.

Kratos vs OVER-1 should also be removed for being outdated, as Kratos has a lot more abilities and resistances that make the match outdated.

Mami vs Bog: This needs to be removed due being outdated as hell. Every magical girls gains quite amount of new abilities. I also still don't understand how he wins it, Mami ribbons trap was undetectable for fellow magical girls who has cosmic awareness. And every magical girls has three types of NPI now (Elemental, spatial, immaterial), so Mami should.be able to touch Bog just fine.

Mami vs Galbatorix: This also needs to be removed now since Holy Mami Abstract Existence is now solid type 1. His mindhax shouldn't be able to work, unless he can abstract. And Rumor Mami can just rips him apart from with RW.

Isn’t Bog vs Mami a stomp? I don’t think Mami has any way past that regen and Bog melts the ribbons.

Didn't Kal already point it out why corrosive inducement get nulled by the ribbons? The main point against ribbon trap was Bog can seep through the ribbon due to his liquid nature, which should be useless now since all magical girl has NPI.

Also, what was Bog wincon again? I think it was something involving possession, which shouldn't be a problem due magical girl nature as basically already possessed body.

Last edited:
No he didn’t, in fact that thread he even said Mami can’t do anything.

Bog’s win con is one shotting, which works since she can’t put him down at all.

It’s a stomp, remove it

Mami vs Bog: This needs to be removed due being outdated as hell. Every magical girls gains quite amount of new abilities. I also still don't understand how he wins it, Mami ribbons trap was undetectable for fellow magical girls who has cosmic awareness. And every magical girls has three types of NPI now (Elemental, spatial, immaterial), so Mami should.be able to touch Bog just fine.

Mami vs Galbatorix: This also needs to be removed now since Holy Mami Abstract Existence is now solid type 1. His mindhax shouldn't be able to work, unless he can abstract. And Rumor Mami can just rips him apart from with RW.
This one's done. I'll get to the rest in a bit.

(Including that Undertale list, hoo boy.)

No he didn’t, in fact that thread he even said Mami can’t do anything.

Bog’s win con is one shotting, which works since she can’t put him down at all.

It’s a stomp, remove it
Kal said Ribbon was useless due Bog dodge it with teleportation. The problem is, it doesn't account the fact the ribbon is undetectable for magical girl, so Bog has now way to sense it before he got trapped.

Thank you for helping out Starter Pack. It is very appreciated.

Kal said Ribbon was useless due Bog dodge it with teleportation. The problem is, it doesn't account the fact the ribbon is undetectable for magical girl, so Bog has now way to sense it before he got trapped.
According to that thread, Bog can melt the ribbons with Acid, Kal didn’t really tackle that because he said it was useless due to teleport. Besides he’s literally made of acid, IDK how you null that.

Bog can also make himself explode to regen, which isn’t magic.

It should be removed

Thank you both for helping out.

Back