• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nocturne Stalemater: Rusalka Schwagerin vs Kazumi Subaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that speed needs to be equal. Rusalka is Mach 1200 and Kazumi kept up with five Mach 600 characters at once

Monarch Laciel said:
How can Kazumi get past the low-godly?
EE, transmutation, sealing/BFR, maybe soul hax if she manages to copy it.

Edit: right, intangibility curse too

i mean rusalka doesn't start with briah off the bat though doesn't this kazumi starts with meteor?

Against someone that she actually wants to kill? Hell if I know.

First thing that she did to Kaoru was freezing her in place with a status effect iirc (done via electricity manipulation)

only thing ik is that she will summon things like a giant wheel and chains to fight the opponent at the start for rusalka. Hmmm

Well if Rusalka leads with summoning chains and stuff, Kazumi can probably counter that with her own summoning, reality warping, and stuff like that.

Also pretty sure that she resists the paralysis thing too.

Smh the one time that we have a cool PMMM match no one comments.

Are Rusalka's powers resistant to being dispelled or something?

Kazumi can't do that to stuff like soul hax, but summoning, reality warping and darkness manipulation should be fair game (given that all of these are "magic" by PMMM standards)

I mean I do think that Kazumi probably wins, it's just that i'd rather wait until someone tries to defend Rusalka

Eh screw it, I guess that i'll vote Kazumi for now. If Rusalka leads with summoning torture devices, Kazumi can counter it in the way explained above, and in the meantime she can copy her powers so she can probably counter her darkness manipulation by using it herself.

Basically she either has counters for what Rusalka does, or she can obtain them, while Rusalka doesn't resist most of Kazumi's stuff except mind hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back