• The VS Battles wiki celebrates its 10 year anniversary!

Please click here for further information.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:
  • Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.
  • Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF MEMBERS: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Due to Nightmare's tier change, his vs threads have been removed, because they didn't fit the new tier anymore.
Thus, the same has to be done with the counterparts: Mard Geer (loss), Johnny Bravo (loss), Kenshiro victory), Kirito (victory), Mewtwo (inconclusive)
In some of these, the name Night Terror is used, but it is always Nightmare, but in a different form

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Can you handle it yourself tomorrow instead? We will hopefully open up the forum then.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Thank you. I have unlocked the page, so you can edit it now.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
SamanPatou:

Thank you.

XitSign:

If the pages are unlocked, you should preferably handle this sort of thing on your own.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Is somebody else willing to handle it please? I am very busy.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Tell me here is any of the other profiles that had matches with it need to be unlocked.

Very well, I'll list the match-ups that are being removed and why, I'll bold the ones whose page needs to be unlocked to remove the match accordingly:

Nicol Bolas (Now the two by themselves cap on the same tier, 682 still has Low 1-C type 8 immortality via 343, but the discussion over the outcome should be redone overall).

Lavos (See above, except Lavos isn't even 5-A anymore and has gone across a ton of revisions by then, so a remake of the thread has to be done anyways)

D (Vampire Hunter D) (The abilities of both now cap on the same tier (Low 1-C), so this is quite outdated).

There's also the Warhammer 40K match-ups I'm iffy on, but I would like some thoughts from @Wokistan . I hope you can tag him for me.

Everything else seems to have aged well out of always assuming the extra-dimensional stuff, which still holds true now technically.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Okay. I will remove the matchups from the locked pages, and would appreciate if you handle the others on your own.

@Wokistan

Are you willing to help out here?

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Administrator
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Don't think the immortality tier change actually changes anything with either of them. Horus and 682 still have trouble killing the other, guliman still kills 682 and then dies to low 2-C on death.