• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A duel of magic: Doctor Strange (MCU) VS Rusalka Schwagerin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to do some matchups beetween mages. I'll start by a risky one, as i don't know if it's fair but somehow wanted to make it anyway. It probably ends by mindhax or bfr. (Also, which magic users could fight one of those two (more or less) fairly in a vs thread?).

-This is Rusalka base key and pre infinity war Strange.

-Speed is equalized.

-Win by incap, death, or by forfeit.

-In character for both.

-Location is Central Park at night, with 20m of distance.

-Evil Witch:

-Sorcerer Supreme: 7

-Inconclusive:

StrangeBadass
Rusalka
Best girl

How is Strange beating Low Godly?

At best it's an Incon for him because I don't think he can BFR

I'm pretty sure characters from Masada can easily counter such a basic form of BFR somehow, but I would like to know how anyway.

She has an obvious counter to Bargain right?

I don't think all LDO members can counter BFR, but it's possible i forgot something from the visual novel. OFC, Gladsheimr would laugh at almost every type of dimensional BFR, but here it's just Rusalka. Well if she can counter it, it's probably much a stomp unfortunately.

How is she willing to mind hax him?

And even if she do that, would that prevent him from loping time before the mindhax?

But how she knows that he is coming back when time is being looped?

Is she unaffected by time? (Which, honestly I would not be suprised)

Okay, but would she go for an simple incap? This girl seems like those chicks that would kill anyone whenever they have the chance, and if Strange dies the loop continues.

After nothing works?

Absolutely

She isn't mentally brain dead to the point that she wouldn't try something different if the previous didn't work.

Uhh....

He abused the time stone the literal moment he got it........

And he had it active the entire time he got it in his movie

So again, can she escape being BFRd?

I dont get you.

I asked if she is unaffected by time, you said no.

But now she knows that Strange is coming back from the loops?

I don't know if she's that much of a jobber. Well, she can't win a single fight in the visual novel, except when the guy (Shirou) decide to come back anyway by killing her in the process. In Kei's route she was backstabbed by characters more powerful than her, and in Rea's one she fought freakin Machina. Also, while she doesn't use her mindhax a lot, all of the LDO are resistant to mind manipulation to a ridiculous degree... I don't remember exactly how her vs Ren goes in Kasumi's route, but i know she was backstabbed by Kei, giving Ren an opportunity to kill her... So she just seems really unlucky? That's karma for you =P.

Apparengly she can't return from being made to fall for 30 minutes (Or a day in this case)

This match got a lot more interesting

Gotta try into arguing something else cus Gar doesn't get what I said.

How her reality warping works? Could counter time loops, portals and pocket dimensions?

I don't get nonsense no

It's really not hard to understand at all, mindhaxing Strange incap ma him, thus the loop stops.

Can Strange stop time with the stone? He could just impaled her whilst time has stopped.

Impaling her won't do crap because she has Low Godly

Making her fall for a day works

And he abuses Time Stop a lot.

Nice. So it isn't a stomp. But Rusalka has more going for her than Strange, so which opening move is more likely ro kill?

She doesn't really have a set character

Strange also loves to spam Time Stop and BFR. And while Mindhax can break her time loop, she may not use it over other abilities which will make Strange come back and have another chance to Time Stop

Her versatility actually hurts her here

I have zero idea about Strange so dont bully me if this sounds stupid but what stops Rusalka from oneshotting with a normal attack thanks to Ewigkeit shenanigens? All her attacks attack the soul too and the only reason fellow LDO member and co arent instantly soulhaxed is their Soul stock.

Again, dunno how Strange works so this might be a moot point

Him having High 7A shields.

Also him likely time stopping or looping her before that before making her fall for a day

What's more likely to happen first then? BFR by Strange or mindhax by Rusalka? Both probably aren't their first move but will end the match.

Right, forgot to vote. Strange via time stopping and bfr.

Ehhh She versu likely won't lead with the one thing that stops Strange from putting her on the spot so...

Voting Strange via time Stop and BFR at the start of the match

Strange FRA.

In most cases of him as a Sorcerer Supreme, he's used BFR to get rid of people he doesn't absolutely have to kill. Such as sayin' "Bai Bai" to Loki. And kidnapping Loki.

Yeah that's like the only scenario he could've used BFR since Thanos has Space Stone to just warp back. Derp.

He also attempted to use Time Stone when things got serious really quickly against Maw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back