• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryougi Shiki vs. Rot Spinne

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gargoyle

It can kill/destroy concepts so yeah, I think so.

@Swag

She has both. Ignore the image. >_>

Dunno about his cowardice though.

Spinne isn't cowardly that's PIS

Ok in all seriousness he really doesn't fight up close as well in the series though since he will assume Shiki is a regular human idk if that cowardness will apply (superhumans he thinks are like Bey and malleus he will chicken out i think)

>OP has a pic of the Almighty defeating Reinhard

>Makes a vs thread against Shiki

OP wot is this downplay, Spinne will just conceptually choke the win to give it to him.

In seriousness, where does the killing concepts come from? i thought it was only as Void Shiki.

IIRC Spinne only started acting like a chicken after getting to see the power of Ren (Ren Fuji quality Soul + Marie soul) Holy Relic, and i doubt that MEoDP allows Shiki (sadly) to fight against Apostles.

@ALRF

Lol, I didn't know that was Reinhard. Is that a joke picture? Never watched KnK, but according to her profile she can do so in base. If not, I can always remove this.

@Redgrave

She's apparently ruthless and bloodthirsty in combat, so maybe...?

>Joke Picture

>Joke

How dare you say such blasphemy against our lord and almighty Spinne, say that again and he shall conceptually choke you :^).

Yeah, but most of the time she just use her knife (or katana) and cut the lines of her target.

As for the concept things, it refers to concepts like diseases, bounded fields and the such, not concepts like distance,time (those are Void speciality), the future one that Swag talked about was Shiki against Mitsuru who's right eye can see the future and his left eye allows him to achieve it. There was some reason for her to cut that future was because the future that Mitsuru predicted was not...uh... a prediction, it was a calculation, so it was given a form in a manner of speaking allowing Shiki to cut it.

It's more what exists and what doesn't. When the future that Shiki was going to die became certain, it started to "exist" and if she perceives it as something that exists, she can kill it. What has a beginning has an end. That sort of stuff. At least I interpret it that way.

In Paradox Spiral she managed to cut a barrier that closes her off from Space.

The low-godly regen is only applicable so long as a sufficient number of swastikas are open and the Einherjar/other beings from Valhalla can reach the normal world, without it killing him would just send him to Valhalla permanently with no way for him to return unless such an event occurs, in which case Shiki would take it, but I don't think she has anyway to put him down for good afterward without void form

And I believe Shiki killed some distance against Araya, though that was in her katana "form".

that's actually more to the commanders they can't enter the real world with rein and merc able to enter via all 8 opening the other members stayed in the normal world just fine and get sent back when they "lose" in the game. They have low-godly regularly from what i understand as long as relic is intact but i suspect shiki can MEoDP his wires which will kill spinne and sent him back to vahalla though like i said he won't be a coward if he assumes his opponent is weaker than him and a regular human he would maybe try to torture them instead

though spinne will one-shot Hajun with ease

yeah shiki wins this cause she will MEoDP apparently immediately while spinne either is scared unlikely or would try to torture shiki underestimating her

Shiki is more skilled, can grasp immaterial things with her prosthetic arm, and has a far better mindset than Spinne.

No reason why she shouldn't take this.

Forgot that i voted.

Shiki because really, Spinne own personality will be his own downfall in the end, and most likely allow his Relic to take forms and just destroy it (I assume her MEoDP allows her to see the death of the user from their relics)

Btw what she didn't know is that Rot Spinne was just amusing himself with this little flower :v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back