• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Wolfgang Schreiber vs Tomoe Mami

Status
Not open for further replies.
AFAIK when you just doing something you want in your aunt house and then this idea comes to my mind......

I don't know if this is an good match but lets see,and tbf i'm didn't too care for this match,if this match become interesting then good for me,otherwise nah,just make this match for not to wasted it.But if this match suddenly become very long,i will caring this match.

EDIT: Looks like i'm very interested with this match,alright i will take my attention to this match.

-Base Wolfgang is used and this is Magireco Mami

-Speed is equalized

-Both in character

-Range is 1 km

-Place located in Futuristic steam era London night time,in the underground of the city

-Win via anything!!!

Tomoe.Mami.full.448704
B-wolfgang-schreiber

VS

• Wolfgang: 8 (Zooroo,Komaeda,Boii,Aboo,Kagami,Ega,Phoen,Nisan)
  • Mami: 0
  • Inconclusive: 2 (Shiro,Straw)

Its Holy Mami, her stupidly haxxed version. Giving her prep time is the same as creating a match to add a win to her profile.

Nope. Schreiber has many ways to avoid ribbon trap. But Mami is a ******* combat genius and has AP, Dura and hax advantage. The only advantage Wolfie would have is speed, which is equalized.

And giving her the preparation advantage is considered a spite match, since it eliminates any Wolfie's chance to win.

Yeah, this is a stomp. Heck, Mami prepped to cancel out most of Homura's hax just in the search to find Homura, giving her a year to do the same to someone else is just straight up stompish.

Alright,seems like Holy Mami is too much for Wolfgang here,anyway i will hange it to the Magireco version and maybe shorting the prep time,but if prep time is still too much i will remove it.

Prep is still prep

Freaking hell that's one of the best way to win against Wolfgang.

Put even normal Mami with prep against Wolfgang and she will still win...

Ribbon trap stopping Wolfgang and then just hamming him with attack.

Btw, can she bypass Low-Godly?

did ppl forget something touches wolfie he goes true briah and has soul hax via glare and actions?

I mean,her ribbons is high 7-A so she can tanking most of Wolfgang attack,and if Wolfgang is touched by her ribbons he will start to goes true briah which IMO make it worse for Mami,she just standing here surrounded with her ribbons protecting her from most of Wolfgang true briah attack and wasting his soul stock for regenerating,then Wolfgang can't regenerate and she just shot him.

Damn tho,if i can vote. XD

Also i will remove the prep time here.

its constant and does it power null something akin to a briah or something??

>What about the ribbons' power null?

That could work if it touch him.

@Velox

Smashing right in through her body is enough to kill her. and it's 100% in character for go for something like that when in Briah Mode..assuming nothing tries to touch him which he will try to avoid no matter the cost

It's on contact with the ribbons and nulls everything a magical.girl has, idk how that compares to a briah

Ewigkeit is, without going into details, magical. so gets nulled

It just needs to touch him.

well damn. But well he does use motorcycle first and that AOEs so...

Mami's Soul Resistance is due to her soul residing in her Soul Gem. Its not a "real resistance". Thats why it says "unconventional".

Also, any instance of Power Null from the ribbons happened only when these things engulfed their target. In Rebellion, Mami couldn't powernull Homura by just using ribbon trap on her leg.

And Wolfie's soul attacks in True Briah are all AoE. Even his breath can damage the soul, which he did against Ren and even desteoyed a part of his soul by roaring against him.

If she uses "Lol clone trap", Schreiber can stop mid-air and instantly change his direction. Inertia is non-existent to him if he wants. Also, even in base he can sense her soul and shoot the Soul Gem.

The clone was there because she had prep, which she doesn't have here. And again, high 7-A forcefields.

Too bad Karuchi and Homu is not around here,if they here this might be more interesting.......

Don't mind me,continue.....

>Yeah,start in the base,he will goes true briah ifhe get touched either by Mami herself or from her ribbons.

Most likely doesn't go true Briah in the first fight.

So it's like Base > Normal Briah (if an attack gets close to him and he can't escape) > True Briah

and difference between normal briah and true is that normal just speeds him up with Faster than u BS while true turns him into a berserker (with strong instinct) and any action even breath and glare will result in soul hax

Like i said, Wolfgang whole thing is to never get touched. Nothing should touch him, if he sees no way of escaping ribbon trap, he will chant his Briah which will expand the distance between him and anything threatening him until he finish it.

He can instantly summon his Relic. There was a scene where Ren and Kei were able to nearly tag Schreiber. Their attacks where less than a meter away from him and he summined his Relic, broke physics and escaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back