• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Road Kamelot vs Wilhelm Ehrenburg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm whats his defense for mind hax. Dunno much about him but I doubt soul manipulation will be much help vs a dream body

Necroing this one because I think it's legit good enough for it and I had to leave last time.

Can create a Pocket Dimension connected to her Dream World where she can Reality Warp and see all within the targets memories/mind as well . Her Dream world has a Huge AOE and is activated on thought.

Can remove the soul of her opponents and imprison said souls within her Realm where she can screw with their minds and memories in many different ways whilst their souless body stays in the physical plane unconscious at the mercy of the Real world Road.

Is immune to damage on the physical plane - even to an exorcising sword that should oneshot her - unless her dream self is hit from within her dream world, it's like attacking a shadow.

Can heal herself even if her dream self is damaged as long as the concept of her Memory of Noah/Dream exists and so on.

Has Cross dimensional teleportation and can teleport in and out even of planes that have had all connections with Reality cut and are doomed to fade into nothingness. She can also cut connections to the outside plane herself, leaving the plane and whatever is inside it doomed to fate from existence (the plot of the Noah's Ark arc was all about this).

If her realm is destroyed she can create it again.

i mean wihelm can "swallow" ppl in his forest from what ik (in his fight with wolfgang shirou and co were inside the forest unable to directly interfere iirc)

TISSG7Redgrave said:
i mean wihelm can "swallow" ppl in his forest from what ik (in his fight with wolfgang shirou and co were inside the forest unable to directly interfere iirc)
Those were the insides of Qliphoth Bacikal, aka you end up there after Bey kills you and sucks you dry. However, Shirou and co were just able to retain their individuality and wander around for a bit.

@Redgrave Here's how Road works.

Physical plane road >> Immune to attacks, simply a shadow.

Dream world road >> Not immune to attacks but does not feel pain, can be hidden anywhere within any of her dreams assuming any form (she can be the ground if she wants), and can regen even if damaged badly anyways as long as the concept of her Memory of Noah remains. She busted her own head and busted herself along with one of her dreams on occasion and was seen soundly few moments later.

Noah's Memory: Dreams >> Damage/Destroy this concept if you want to get rid of her. Otherwise she can keep regenerating or lolnopping stuff. Once these threads are done I'll see If I can get a revision on Road to give her some resistance to conceptual damage too, considering someone stronger than her (Basically her weakness Embodied in a Living Weapon) actually aimed DIRECTLY at this concept and she took the full brunt of the damage to protect someone else, but actually survived. She was incapacitated nonetheless, so someone with a powerful Conceptual attack can probably defeat her. Like Gil with Ea, for example.

Here's showing what happened when her Noah's Memory got broke as she took the hit for Allen.

Imprisoning her within the Holy Relic however definitely wouldn't work. As I pointed above, Road can traverse between planes of existence at will, even those disconnected from Reality as a whole. If there's no exit whatsoever, she creates one. The whole plot of the Noah's Ark was about using Road's power to escape a place that had all connections to Reality erased and was doomed to fade from existence: No exit whatsoever left, but her power creates the exit. She would get out of it easily if captured.

Ok the thing that boggles me the most is Noah's memory its a universal concept or something? And how in the world you reach Road in the dream world?

But if you need to damage her via concept manipulation there is no way in hell Bey could kill her as he doesn't have that in his arsenal though in his Briah he can absorb a person's life in a rapid rate which allowed him to fight scriber for the duration though idk if that will even stop Road at this point the question is whether Bey's life suck is quick and effective or Road can escape it even with it around?

Universal? Nah, nothing in D.Gray-Man came anywhere close to Universal, by a laaaaarge margin.

As said above, Road has a technique where she removes the soul of others - leaving the empty body behind in the physical plane with the real Road to do whatever she wants to them. - and drags said soul to within her Dream World. Either that or the less effective variation where she brings the target there in body and soul.

Also if one has powerful Conceptual Attacks they could damage her in the Noah's Memory without actually needing to go within her world (see the scans above).

Her dream self can be damaged, but it's usually not lasting/effective if the Noah's Memory doesn't get hit. He could most certainly damage her if he hits her Dream self, but as long as the Memory is there, she'll regenerate.

Well, from what I read in Wilhelm's Briah, it is either AOE based or traps foes within his Briah. Trapping the real world road wouldn't work and she could indeed escape it by creating an exit with Dimensional Travel/Cross-Dimensional Dream - I can give the scans about that during the Noah's ark arc, if necessary.

And while I could SWEAR Wilhelm had some sort of conceptual attack, I don't think this match would be (At worst case scenario) that different from something like, say, Majin Buu vs SCP-682 (Or most SCP matches for that matter), which was allowed.

I was asking if thats the kind of concept but ok

Also Wilhelm is resistent to soul damage so yanking will be REALLY difficult (DI has everyone in their mother damaging the soul via the relics as to kill you have to destroy said relics which contain the soul but that's difficult plus they have soul armor of at least 1000 souls). But if she goes for the less effective variation Wilhelm can hurt her just not lasting though can he use briah in that world is a question in itself but also like i said briah in real world could drain Road quickly though how fast is unknown (It's rapid but idk how it applies to Road before she escapes like would she be REALLY drained or she would brush it off?)

Idk where the conceptual attack comes from i think you saw he is resistent to it

Yes, that's why I said "Nah" to it being a Universal concept. Any properly aimed conceptual attack stronger than her best showings should be enough to do trick.

And Road doesn't destroy Souls. Her method is usually to open her Dream World and if you're caught in it she simply traps the foe there, soul only.

Then she doesn't go for destroying Souls, most of the time she memory and mind haxxes the spirit directly, non-stop until she either makes the target go insane or outright takes control of them. She can also Reality Warp (though she wasn't shown Reality warping anyone directly, only her world) there or create endless copies of people they know or of the person themselves (though probably not with their abilities). There's also the fact that if she does take the soul to the Dream World, the Physical World Road can attack the empty body in any way she wants or seal it within some cube (and here they're both bloodlusted, so Road could do that) and equipment stays in the physical plane too.

Briah in the Real world wouldn't matter because even an exorcising sword that should oneshot her due to exorcising her True Self didn't affect her at all, because it was aimed against her shadow (you can see this in her profile). As for Dream Road, depends. If she were caught, would the Briah instantly drain her and cause more damage than being reduced to a pile of ashes in the real world while busted along with her dream world? Because these are the best showings she casually dealt with.

Well, Wilhelm is no stranger to blood related attacks. And Akuma Virus doesn't destroy souls, just makes the whole body crumble in a blood mess before exploding. So pretty sure Wilhelm would either no sell it with his own blood related power OR regen. Not that Road usually goes for Akuma Virus/Dark Matter attacks, anyways. That's usually Tikky's/Jasdevi thing.

gotcha

like i said LDO members are ppl who resist soul attacks on a basis so taking the soul may not work

Well tbf Wilhelm is already crazy (not wolfgang crazy but still pretty crazy) and that would probably pissed him off even more plus they are resistant to mind attacks as well anyway so it's hard but creating ppl from memory like maybe reinhard may make him shaky but Helga well he got a fake one already so...also briah is some what of a reality warp due to it warping the world around wilhelm to be the forest of thorns so idk how affective that is if he uses it against dream Road. So in a way yeah soul yanking i don't think will work considering they took soul attacks while mind assaults are not gonna be easy

I'm not sure how fast but it was draining wolfgang a commander which in page says he does have limitless stamina or insanely high kind if i were to say it kindly in a very rapid rate (though wolfgang's briah doesn't let him get out of the space anyway so there is that) so like i said above it depends how fast he drains ppl cause idk

I'm saying it will need to drain her pretty much instantly because this is how fast Road displayed her regen in her very first appearance. Take note that what striked her here was a huge AOE barrier made of innocence (her weakness) that was working around and within the entire city as well and distorting space-time - as you can see by her casual attitude about it, she didn't even feel it.

Also resistance does not equal immunity, just that it won't be as easy for him to be affected or that it will work outright. Wilhelm could resist many things she could throw at him, but not forever if it keeps being thrown at him - Road also has Dream variations that he might not know or be used to, so at some time it could eventually work.

Like i said idk the speed of draining but only thing it shows was that it was draining Wolfgang rapidly that's for sure in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIawkfxDvPw (the fight between Bey and Scriber)

True just saying it won't be instantly and will take quite a huge amount of time but not forever and it may work though what dream variations she can use btw? (sorry for questions Road is an unknown to me again)

I am actually making a blog post with an extensive and in-depth explanation of Road as a whole since her powers always seem to cause some degree of confusion (and yes, she's a pretty obscure character) whenever she's used.

I think other than that most of the important or relevant factors have been explained already in this thread.

But yeah, you have a very fair point there: Just like Road wouldn't be any easy to put down, Wilhelm won't be going down easy at all either. Of course, it's not for me to say who wins it by the end of it all.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
True just saying it won't be instantly and will take quite a huge amount of time but not forever and it may work though what dream variations she can use btw? (sorry for questions Road is an unknown to me again)
She can send someones consciousness to a dream world of her creaion. It can be something she made or a dream based of the memories of her opponents which is meant to break thier 'soul'. After that she would have full control of them in the real world. Here she has fully control of every aspect of the dream. If this is the case she can be there and in the real world easily while the target vulnerable

She could also send someones physical body to one of her pocket dimmensions too which she can warp. Here she has control over the surrundings and enviorment of her space. Like the arc if erased everything in it ceases to exist

FateAlbane said:
Btw Zensum, since you're providing reasoning for her, are you voting Road?
Not yet still confused on Wilhelm abilities. Can he move through dimmensions?

@Zensum Also just to point this out, Wilhelm's Regen on this match is Low-Godly just like Road's own, since to my understanding it's Mid-Godly only when Reinhard is around/when he summons others as part of his Legion, with his ultra powerful Briah that is OP even for Masadaverse standards. ovo

Hmm well for one real world wilhelm will not be able to damage let alone kill her so if Road just keeps mind bending Wilhelm she can take him down

In dream world from what ik is her true advantage but also where the briah can work but i think since it's HER dream world the briah may not work and plus i don't think the drain of life is instant due to her not slouching in strength though will it even work to begin with the briah?

Oh I see if not on this key ll say road due to the fact she can use door to remove herself from danger while also trapping with her dimmension.

@Red I don't think Road can go around nullifying Wilhelm's Briah. What she can do is escape/get out of it whenever necessary or just try sendind his heart/soul to her dream world, leaving the briah behind in reality so that he can't use it in the DW. But like you said, most of her hax would probably take a while to put him down anyways because of the great number of resistances.

@Zensum Seeing how Road doing that is what started the whole plot of Noah's Ark arc, that's an option, too, I suppose.

Road: 2 (HimikoWerckmeister, Zensum)

Wilhelm: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Does Road have a way to take down someone with low-godly regen permanently?

As in, killing them?

Depends.

For one, Road can cut the connections a place has with Reality to let it fade from existence with no way out, but I've never seen her using that against people in battle, so I won't necessarily count that. Up to you.

If it's reliant on the soul, she can get around it eventually since Dark Matter, which the Noah's power is based on, can affect, bind or consume souls. Though I'd see her trying to take control of him, trying to induce him to insanity or something instead of going for a kill - physically, Wilhelm is stronger than Road anyways so these options are likely to take her waaaaay less time than say, trying to attack his soul directly or overwhelm his regen. This last one could legit take forever.

I'll take the vote to road as much i like wilhelm he has NO way to put her down and damage her in the physical realm as he has no way to take out noah's dream which she could eventually bring Wilhelm down but quite lengthy as the briah can drain but i doubt its fast enough for Road to run out of power before she can escape

Sure thing, then.

Road: 3 (HimikoWerckmeister, Zensum, TISSG7Redgrave)

Wilhelm: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back