• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS vs Masadaverse......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
On another episode of What the F is Gargoyle thinking I will throw A Masada character against Brooke Augustine just to see what happens, slightly inspired by Monarch's match.

Speed is Equal obv. Fight on Chicago Bridge, 7A Wilhelm

Wilhelm Ehrenburg:

Brooke Augustine: 7

Petrification GG

No seriously without Conceptual FLACON PAAAANNNCCCHHH there's nothing stopping Brooke from just trapping him in rocks, looking over and going "Yeah I'm told that hurts"

>OP doesn't specify which version this is

>1-A vs High 7-A

>Thonkin

It can stab and mutliate people, but it's not manditory and not the main point of the ordeal.

inFamousverse vs Masadaverse?

This is truly the strangest of timelines

Anyway, yeah, I highly doubt Augustine's power null will effect his tier 1 based abilities, but just trapping him in the concrete and petrifying him should just let her walk up and lightly tap him and reduce him to gravel.

"I'm told that hurts GG"

I can't believe this is real

Wilhelm doesn't have any Tier 1 Abilities, he has Low Godly and conceptual and soul attacking weapons that sprout all over him in the form of spikes.

Which she should be able to null, and if not that, shove into concrete, with no problem.

Kinda a borderline stomp for Augustine, but, Wilhelm can also easily just impale her and gg

Just a matter of far superior attack speed, not a stomp.

Anyone with Rez tied to Reinhard has indirect 1-A rez, don't remember if wilhelm had that.

His Relic isn't inherently Tier 1, and he only has Mid Godly via Gladishmer (The Giant Mecha Skeleton Castle that's run by Reinhard's son), he doesn't get 1-A immortality in base.

But, anyways, Brooke killing Bey won't work due to regen, she just has to leave him in Concrete.

Wait, if the spikes destroy concepts, they should be able to destroy the concept of concrete by poking it while he's encased.

He can't destroy concepts, only Machina can do that. He can attack concepts though, and break stuff that require conceptual attacks such as other relics. Won't exactly kill the concept of concrete.

Besides if he did kill concrete society as we know it is forked

PLEASE STOP

ONE MASADA CHARACTER IS ENOUGH

WE ARE ALREADY RISKING WIKI WIDE INFAMOUS BASED HAVOK

Also why not Mr Seals yo' girl

Never thought I'd see the day a Masadaverse character loses to concrete.

Brooke for the reasons above.

She just encases people in concrete and she can't powernull him, since his powers come from the soul and not from the conduit gene. Also, this is willing to kill Brooke. She is going to break him, he is going to regen and relic spam.

<Also this is willing to kill Brooke

Uhh what?

"In character but willing to kill" doesn't mean "bloodlusted" at all.

Also, powernulling alone isn't an issue, but he's unconscious when he gets trapped

Brooke in character doesn't kill, as sadistic as she is. She's still an officer of the law and it would be against her nature to just kill someone with no reason. Plus, immobilization via concrete would render Wilhelm unable to move, thus unable to use his powers.

Sir Ovens said:
Brooke in character doesn't kill, as sadistic as she is. She's still an officer of the law and it would be against her nature to just kill someone with no reason. Plus, immobilization via concrete would render Wilhelm unable to move, thus unable to use his powers.
His Relic is activated with thought. Its just his blood. Also, his counsciouness comes from his soul, not his brain.

Yeah i know, but i wanted to say this though so that no one will make another mistake

That's all

ALRF said:
Wilhelm doesn't have conceptual hax
Can't he attack concepts with his Relic though?

I mean, he definitely can't outright destroy them like Machina, but, aren't Relics in nature conceptual like that?

Noble Phantasms are conceptual in nature too. Does that mean they can attack concepts too? No

And it's a misinterpretation anyway. Those "accumulated concepts that takes the form of a poison negates Regenerationn capabilities. That's what they are for

Eh alright

Please fra for the inFAMOUS character while you're here

Augustine FRA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back