• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rusalka Vs Avenger (Angra Mainyu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rusalka is baseline 7-A while Holy Grail Angra is "at least 7-A, likely much higher".

Angra floods the world with 6 billion curses and Rusalka is mindraped into submission.

More than that, Mercurius just stopped counting after that much amount

Decillions loops and more + all of humanity idea of the concept of darkness from beginning of creation to Meth's end = Meth mindhax potency

Whelp, no idea why Angra mind maniping was considered

But anyway.

Does Avenger have any way to. Well. Win?

Solacis said:
I misread Rusalka's profile and didn't notice the resistance to Mind Manip. Whoops.
you know what they say sometimes profiles can be giantic that its just hard to read (looking at you reinhard)

Anyway if mind is first move its not really gonna slow her down. She will pull her shadow briah which could slow avenger's movements to a halt and get absorbed by them. I want to know how he could win doe like the others say other than his mind thing

According to what i saw in the Gil vs Eleonore match

Angra's soul hax is 5.6 billion, meanwhile Rusulka's resistance is only in the tens of thousands

the thing was when i reread it was a sort of doubt in a sense about soul and stuff and just said smth about mind hax...i'm not gonna say about it cuz it will be all out war or smth And i don't need viet flashbacks before i sleep

Angra is mindhax only though?

Unless you have some scan stating it is indeed in the 6 billion. But AFAIK it only means the curse which as we know mindfucks only

Angra Mainyu is something that can affect mind, body, and soul. Only have this at the moment, don't have the game right now.

ÒüéÒü«µ│ÑÒü½ÞºªÒéîÒüƒõ║║ÚûôÒü»Õà¿Þ║½ÒéÆ『Õæ¬Òüä』Òü¿ÒüäÒüåÚ¡öÕèøÒü½µ▒ܵƒôÒüòÒéîÒÇüµÂêÕîûÒüòÒéîÒéïÒéêÒüåÒü½µ║ÂÒüæÒüªÒüäÒüÅÒÇé

But yes it can be resisted through force of will. Which Rusalka should have in spade considering the LDO can somewhat keep their will intact under the presence of Methuselah

Resistance doesn't scale across verses like that.

Shirou resists via willpower, that doesn't mean Rusalka's willpower gives her resistance the same way

@Thok

Yeah, thanks.

@Monarch

What he meant is how the nature of Angra hax makes it so that anyone with strong willpower can resist. And considering Rusalka managed to kept herself intact throughout Methuselah presence with her will means Angra curse most likely not will do anything to her

Though i'll be away sooo:

• Slips away from thread

ALRF said:
Angra is mindhax only though?
Unless you have some scan stating it is indeed in the 6 billion. But AFAIK it only means the curse which as we know mindfucks only
Here's some more excerpts about the curse's nature

µ│ÑÒü«Õ¢óÒéÆÒééÒüúÒüƒþ┤öþ▓ïÒüïÒüñÕ£ºÕÇÆþÜäÒü¬Õæ¬ÒüäÒüºÒüéÒéèÒÇüµ│ÑÒü½ÞºªÒéîÒéîÒü░þÜåþïéµ░ùÒü½ÕøÜÒéÅÒéîÒÇüµÖéÒü½Òü»Þéëõ¢ôÒüöÒü¿ÕææÒü┐Þ¥╝Òü¥ÒéîÒüªµÂêµ╗àÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥Òüå

Òü¥ÒüƒÒÇüÚ¡éÒéÆÒééµ▒ܵƒôÒüùÒüªÒüùÒü¥ÒüåµÇºÞ│¬ÒéƵîüÒüñÒüƒÒéüÒÇü ÒéÁÒâ╝Òâ┤ÒéíÒâ│ÒâêÒéÆÞºªÒéîÒüƒÒüáÒüæÒüº"Ú╗ÆÕîû"Òü¿ÒüäÒüåµé¬ÒüùÒüìþèµàïÒü½ÕÅìÞ╗óÒüòÒüøÒéï

the mind hax and yes its not will but the entire curse if its based on will then welll...meth wasn't based on will but i think they were talking about the entire thing in general

well based on thok's comment angra itself is will power breakable and i thought angra the curse itself?

Saying Rusalka can resist soul hax from Angra because Shirou did via willpower is like saying Shirou can resist EE from Cancel Dream because people in Senshikan did so via willpower.

The cause of resistances does not scale.

i said this was BASED on the way the above comments mentioned how said curse work in nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back