• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Beatrice match,and because Achilles didn't have any chance,i don't have any choice but using queen of abyss again,Scathach (if this is redundant close this).

-Speed equalized

-Both in character

-Servant Scathach is used

-Place located in E Pluribus Unum

-Range is 4 km

-Win via K.O or death

Beatrice Kischeisen
"I hear you are defeated by Ren,is that true...?"

Scathach
"Yes,that young warrior is really strong thou,also as i hear you are the follower of the strongest god eh?"

VS

-Scathach : 0

-Beatrice : 0

-Inconclusive : 0

well...if type 8 is instant biri-biri has no way to kill lancer though what she does of the bat from what i got from the last thread shisou doesn't start with claryvoience and stuff so she gets bamboozled in a physical fight against biri-biri due to not being able to hit her

a bit unfair to put in glasheirm cause reinahrd can bring her back as well but even then useless against sealing

With Gladsheimr, she can be sent to any point in the multiverse and gains the upper level of Mid-Godly regen.

And turns that into inconclusive.

SchroKatze said:
Also... If Scathach can come back from soul destruction... Why the heck her regen is just Low-Mid?
Because soul destruction has literally nothing to do with regen barring Low-Godly

Also Type 8

Instant type 8 with soul regen, sealing and other things vs A girl turning into lightning and attacking body + soul.

Nice.

Not really, Type 8 is the only reason Scathatch doesn't get stomped anyway.

Still less of a mismatch then most Reinhard fights

wait...can't beatrice just incap scath? Like after enough times scath can be tired and lose consious before she can seal. Asking if that scenario is possible?

Okay, thats fair.

None of them can put the other down, but Scat can seal.

So... Yeah, my vote goes for the sexy lancer.

Why must I choice between two waifu material ppl. This is why I can't have nice things :V

Ahem. Anyway I just want to confirm her sealing is via gate of skye and she can catch biri-biri off-guard with it so...she can be sealed if she enters range right? But does it work as in...can it be resisted? (Confirm the first question otherwise the others don't make too much sense)

no though what is shishou's sealing range? also "those who are unable to resist through their Mana or Luck are sucked into the gate and instantly killed. Even if they resist its effects and survive, it heavily drains their mana and damages them." If shishou summons the gate maybe valkyrie can live but...again is her sealing the gate of skye or?

SchroKatze said:
With Gladsheimr, she can be sent to any point in the multiverse and gains the upper level of Mid-Godly regen.
And turns that into inconclusive.

You know, despite it being "disconnected from the multiverse", I haven't seen it be used to do anything of the sort. And in fact I remember Shirou saying that if the final Swastika was never opened and they just left the city, the castle and everyone in it would be trapped in the city.

So I'd like some citations on that please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back