• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He could either start with transmutation or BFR.

Rumple could, while imprisoned in a cell built to drain his power, see more or less 30 years in the future with no issue. He also said, since he could see the future, there was irony everywhere.

Also, his precog's said to be better than Merlin's, who could easily see thousands of years in the future.

What will Machina use first?

briah off the bat thought base no less. One hit would kill blah blah but if its something like a cage then machina could punch it

I mean... does he actually start punching things around? Because SBA dictates that starting distance's 4 km, and Rumple would lol transmutate Machina before he could punch anything.

Also, if they start at melee range, then Rumple would most likely teleport a few miles away and the lol transmutate him.

Transmutation's countrywide. Here's an example of how it works.

Of couse he needs to know where his opponent is but that's no problem because Precog and Clairvoyance and Crystall Ball and 5-B key giving him planetary range with basically all his powers (which most likely includes Extrasensory Perception and Telepathy)

so he just does it off the bat regardless of distance? cuz machina can't do anything as he's only capable of punching at CQC. Eleonore seems better tbh

if eleonore she would either AoE like a madman with less than a thought or a thought explosion or briah which based on what i see rump doesn't have resistance to soul?

Well, actually no. In CQC Rumple would most likely paralyse Machina (I saw he's got resistance but I don't believe "being caught in a spider web" is actually equal to this) and then rip his heart out.

rip heart would do nothing do machina and he would likely just ignore it and he's skilled in CQC tbf so being in close range would be dangerous as he can give optimal uses to hit with his briah. But...this is rubedo atm so there is that now

the fire can just appear underneath rump and simply do a massive firery explosion that destroy soul. Or transport or spill the contents of her railgun which will passively burn the person down to the soul in that instant and will never miss.

Rumple via Time Stop or Transmutation. I do not know if this is necessary, but Rumple can cut the connection with Reinhard via Tears of Destiny (like Regina Serum did), to simply disintegrate they on atomic level or induce death with a hand movement.

And Rumple's transmutation can nullify the powers too, if he turns theys into a normal person, theys will simply have the properties of one, losing all powers.

BFR would also be very effective to end the fight, Rumple can send they to an infinite dimension if he want.

idk if he can with rein. Its just seems transmutation needs motion while eleonore is a thought base AoE or thought base briah. Also the can be invisible considering kei couldn't see it. BFR is one thing but eleonore they seem to need motion unless correct me if any of the stuff rump uses are thought based.

Precog's helping a lot then. Rumple would teleport away from the explosion and get away unharmed.

The "never miss" attack's only got Universal range (according to the profile), so again Low Multiversal range teleport would get Rumple out of the way.

Then, to finish the job, Rumple could turn invisible, teleport to Eleonore's side and then heart rip.

Or wat @Rei said.

eleonore can sense souls so being invisible means nothing to her. And he does the teleport he does thought based? If not then that's a problem. Also even then its still a soul damaging fire which i don't see a resistance to it at all.

Yes, teleport's thought based.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Also even then its still a soul damaging fire which i don't see a resistance to it at all.
Sorry, but what? I don't see how the fire's going to harm Rumplestiltskin since it's not hitting.

Also, his soul is attached to the Darkness, which will not be destroyed by said fire, which means his souls not getting destroyed too (that is, if the fire hit Rumple, and it did not).

TISSG7Redgrave said:
eleonore can sense souls so being invisible means nothing to her.
Well, thanks to precog and telepathy, he would then know not to use it. Which means he would most likely try one of Rei's ending options.

no i meant when it hits just saying one hit could be lethal. And if she notices AoE won't work then briah would forcefully either suck inside the barrell thank (which lets the flames burn the soul passively) or spill it over which limits his options but going in the tank would be the same as taking the explosion to the face cuz now its simply going to be passive. I'm only ssaying if it hits him. But elaborate on the attachment to darkness?

Every Dark One has got a link with the Darkness, which is the source of their powers. That is, the Dark One's heart (the heart, in OUAT, is the very essence of a being) is attached to the Darkness itself, who exists within him ("Nimue lives inside every Dark One") and protects him (which is why they are immortal).

Rumple is the Dark One, host of the Darkness, which is the corrupted manifestation of Nimue, the very first Dark One and the creator of dark magic.

The Darkness has then become a force of nature. Being the origin and the source of dark magic means it will continue to exist while dark magic exists, and vice versa. Destroying the Darkness means destroying all dark magic throughout existence. The Dark One's Dagger is a severed piece of the only weapon that can do that (in-verse).

But the dagger cannot fully destroy the Darkness, since it's not nearly as powerful as the whole sword. It can, however, control the Darkness and, by extension, the Dark One. It can also kill the Dark One (but not the Darkness), which is why the one who kills the current Dark One with it becomes the next.

That is, if you cannot destroy the Darkness (destroying all dark magic to do so) nor get the dagger, you won't be able to actually kill the Dark One. "Soulhax" such as heart-ripping (as I said, hearts in OUAT are not only organs, but also the very essence of one's being, their soul's container) was already shown to malfunction and fail, ando so did Hades' power of simply taking the souls of those he wanted to kill.

i mean that's seems slightly different from how masada works in that sense. Is this one of those verse equalizations? Anyway. So even still wouldn't it leave rump incapitated if his soul was hit? I mean even if he doesn't die he'll be too injured no?

it could with the briah cuz it could force the opponent into the barrell of the gun so he has to teleport but the fires would passively hurt him and while he could know the issue is that the passive

lol sorry let me explain it better. The moment eleonore uses briah which can suck the person inside her railgun the fire will passively destroy the person's soul and such. Just saying that since he has no resistance but won't die he could likely be incapped when eleonore forces rump into the briah/railgun

Rumple's probably BFRing first, anyway. It is much more likely to happen, since Eleonore would have need of realizing she could not kill the Dark One and go for incap. And since she would first go for AoE fire (by your words) Rumple's not losing anytime soon.

I would say... 7 or 8/10.

could be either tbh i just gave scenario of either briah or explosion (because...most of the story was her holding back and just using panzers and AoE when she let loose i have no clue either that OR her briah which against ren once all swastikas were open she just went for briah). Again i just say either but i'm not sure which one because AoE is her fav move yes but she did just go for briah right off the bat at her peak so...but if that's incap then it can be a reasonable...reason. Sorry for confusion lol

What stops Elenore from thinking and soul ******* Rumple by blowing him up with ethereal World War II attacks that can never miss their opponents?

Elli smokes a blunt and then punts this joker ovo.

I mean, it's OK, but please tell me what is more likely to happen:

Rumple realizes, with his precog, that she's gonna do something actually harmful to him (either AoE or briah) and BFRs her away.

Or

Eleonore picks briah, one of her two options (50%-50%) and manages to use it to tag a guy with Low Multiversal range blink-teleportation and incap him before he can BFR her.

The fact that he's got precog and that Eleonore's profile says her "always hitting powers" have only got Universal range, while Rumple's teleport's Low Multiversal and is going to get him to somewhere safe.

Back